[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I flirt with a girl with being too creepy or over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

How do I flirt with a girl with being too creepy or over the line?
Just enough so that she knows I like her and can finally know if she feels the same( I suspect she does) and then ask her out.
>>
Flirting is interaction. You don't fire away shots, you establish something between the two of you. Flirting is never creepy as long as you a) don't jump off the deep end right away before even knowing how receptive she is and b) don't ignore signs of discouragement.

Compare it to having a conversation. Talking to someone in itself isn't rude. Talking over someone when they have twice tried to do an "it was nice seeing you, but-" is. Talking to someone for twenty minutes while they nod unenthusiastically, avoid eye contact and don't say anything back is. Walking up to someone and springing a monologue about yourself on them out of nowhere is.
This is generally speaking. You might run into someone who for whatever reason is charmed and bemused by your tangent. But better to play it safe.

Safe, everyday ways of flirting mostly include not hiding your signs of attraction. Allowing her to catch you doing a quick up and down if she shows up in a cute outfit. Not hiding that just looking at her face makes you smile a little. Allowing yourself to make more and longer eye contact with her than you otherwise would. Not "cleaning up" the natural giveaways that you like her.

A next step that is more expressive but still in the "normal" realm is the league of nick names, innocent but technically not necessary touching (like always touching her shoulder/arm to catch her attention, playfully swatting whenever you can), teasing/banter.

If you do stuff like this and she likes you and is a good flirt, she might tease you back or say something mildly insinuating ("oh sure, I bet you get allll the girls", mentioning "your girlfriend" without knowing if you're seeing anyone, whatever). If she is more awkward, reserved, insecure, whatever, she won't react that explicitly but you can tell from her flushing, smiling, turning towards you more, being unable to hold eye contact but looking pleased etc that she likes it. good luck.
>>
>>18226494

by asking her out. this isn't highschool. its not a 'DO YOU LIKE ME?' situation. you ask if she wants to go out. then you go out (assuming she said yes) and then you make a move.
>>
>>18226512
>>18226603
Idk for me exactly, these "interactions" are more like soft bulling. Cause I have seen a lot of jerks (who just want some tight snatch) doing like you described, and so little actual people trying to get in relation ship
>>
>>18226615

then what do you see those people doing?
>>
>>18226615
In my experience the jerks who just want pussy tend to be cruder and (as I mentioned) not back down when they get no (positive) response.
When it's done between two interested people, these things aren't "mean" as much as they are playful and informal. Think of it kind of like the way guys can insult each other, with the subtext being that their bond is so solid that they can do that without anyone feeling offended or like they might mean what they say.

Besides, a sexual dynamic isn't 100% sweet and gentle either. Teasing someone shows that you are not just (which you've ideally already shown yourself to be) reliable, friendly, respectful etc, but you can also fuck with her a bit, get her flustered or riled up. It adds a sexual edge.

Most young people are too awkward to do more than the most subtle (like the first things I mentioned, holding eye contact etc) flirting before actually getting together with someone. But this is the normal way to do it, nothing mean about that.
>>
>>18226621
I don't know, in my country (Central Europe) every one who tries to flirt in public place is either
•brain dead buffed jerk
•buffed out jerk tries to get some easy fug
•fat retard who is trying out with literary every girl
I mean I rarely go to clubs and stuff, but so far I haven't seen any decent none brain damaged person there.
>>
>>18226494
Its basically light conversation, joking, teasing a bit, and light touch if you can get away with it. Like arm touch or back touch.

No complimenting or pickup lines. That shit doesnt actually work. Only compliment if it is socially relevant to do so (like a situation youd compliment a dude in. Not out of the blie or overdone)

Flirting is being light hearted and fun.
>>
>>18226631

>none of the people trying to actually get into relationships do that
>doesn't know what they do

maybe they DO do this and you're just retarded and assuming they're not then.

they talk to girls. then they ask girls to hang out. then they make a move on said girls.

thats all it is. there is not some weird alternate path
>>
>>18226512
The problem is I have as many good signs as discouragement signs.
I'm sending her a lot of eye contacts and she has been receiptive to them, I don't know how to follow-up.
I didn't just look at her, she stares at me as well a lot but I get the feeling she is tired by it too.

I can't get a clear sign she is interested because this girl is nice and very friendly so there is no telling if she is interested or just friendly.
And she isn't shy at all, I know she is insecure though.

What I know is usually when a girl knows I like her and she isn't into me, she tries hard to avoid me or avoid eye contact as in letting me know "no".

It doesn't happen with her.
Quite frankly I think she isn't interested but I don't want to give up until it's clear.
I could have walked her home but I didn't, she doesn't make any effort to know me, I didn't try to know her better and we mostly talked while in group never alone.

>>18226603
I'm willing to do that.
Do I ask her on a date? I can tell her to accompany me somewhere after work instead of taking her bus?

I know you're not in my shoes, I just want to know if it sounds too creepy.
>>
>>18226660

creepy is subjective. if people are calling you creepy its usually for reasons other than being creepy when it comes to girls. if a hot guy does it, its romantic, if a guy they arent interested in does it, its creepy.

so stop worrying about that. if someone says you're creepy for saying
>hey are you free tuesday? lets get sushi
then they have their own issues.
>>
>>18226669
It won't work then.

The best she did is offer me to drink her tea, otherwise I don't recall her asking about something about me or getting to know me.

If anything she leaves me fast to join her friends when she can.

Although I noticed that she stayed longer one night instead of leaving with them(very first time), sometimes I suspect she wanted to say bye to me(I was on a break), before leaving.

My lack of confidence made me not offer to walk with her, she left as soon as I returned and said bye.

Now I understand why some girls avoid being too fiendly.
>>
>>18226660

Guys are primarily attracted by looks. Not that we arent attracted by emotions/personality also - but looks are what we are wired to, on average, place first in order of importance. Thus, we openly react to hot women. We stare, gape, our eyes go wide, we comment in our heads how we want to dump our seed into her womb over and over - all based just on looks.

Women are primarily attracted by personality. Again, of course looks are also important, and some women put them first - but on average, women put personality first. The catch here is that while men can see the primary trait of attraction right off the bat (looks), women cannot, as you cant see personality. So women only use looks as a simple gateway to whether or not a guy is worth investing in and finding their personality.

Heres the problem. As guys, we expect that we need to be ultra sexy for women, because thats how our brains work and to us it makes perfect sense. It doesnt work that way. While we give lots of feedback towards a good looking women, a woman will not give lots of feedback to a good looking guy - they are just not wired to do so.

Instead you need to pick up on the minute amount of feedback they initially give. Guys are blatant, girls are subtle. Basically if you see any signs, you passed the looks test - and you will not see any more signs because they just dont show them.

Ask her on a date. Make her laugh. Be confident. Make her feel safe and sexy and wanted but also open up emotionally as this is how women think of attraction.

>tldr go for it she thinks youre good looking even tho there isnt a billboard saying she thinks so
>>
>>18226702

what?
>>
>>18226707
Answered the wrong post but tldr: she isn't into me, just being friendly and I read too much into it.
>>
>>18226715

thats the case most of the time. but it never hurts to just make a move.
>>
>>18226724
It will hurt.
What message do I send?
"You have been a friend and I've been so needy that you gave me a hard on?".

I'll die before letting her remember me like this.
>>
>>18226705
>Women are primarily attracted by personality.
Sorry, but I think that it's plain wrong, they prioritise looks just as much as men, true about not straight up saying it though, you can be confident all you want, but without looks you can do fuck-all, either have money or be a prominent person
>>
File: 1486235055337.jpg (18KB, 350x293px) Image search: [Google]
1486235055337.jpg
18KB, 350x293px
>>18226494

Talk to her like a regular human being. There is no secret formula for getting girls to like you.

Stop approaching them like they're another species. Stop thinking there is going to be a magical signal that means she is going to say yes. If you just actually focus on having a good time and bonding and enjoying someone's company the rest will take care of itself. Flirting is literally just testing the boundaries of compatibility.

Don't stress it. To a certain extent most of the really nice girls hate being treated like a conquest or a porcelain figure. Just treat her like a person, dude.
>>
>>18226771
I already approach and talk to her like a somebody I hang out with ffs.
I want to take it a step further.
>>
>>18226756

no just
>bhey want to see a movie this weekend?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.