[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1385078261199.jpg (103KB, 580x754px) Image search: [Google]
1385078261199.jpg
103KB, 580x754px
Sorry I posted about this yesterday, but I need help on what to do next. It's about messaging a match from Bumble that didn't message me in the 24 hour period.

>Party with girl in high school and college days
>She's awesome and I had a thing for her but never made a move, don't feel bad about that though
>Saw her a little bit more in our mid 20s but she was engaged
>Engagement breaks off, about 3 years ago
>Consider hitting her up but haven't seen her in forever so I don't
>Yesterday, match with her on Bumble
>Can't tell if she matched with me because it's funny to see a friend on a dating app, or because she's interested... I don't know that we're THAT close to just joke about it being a match
>But she never messages

So now my options are to either hit her up on Facebook, where we're friends, call/text her if the number I have from years ago is still right, or leave this alone and assume she was just having some fun.

If I do message her, what should I say? I know I'm overthinking this but have always had a mental block hitting on girls who I thought were out of my league in high school.
>>
You have two options:

1.) You contact her
2.) You don't

Let's say you decide not to contact her, then what? You spend the rest of your life wondering "what if". "What if I just went for it."

But let's say you go with option 1. You contact her and it goes great. You win, she wins.

But let's say you contact her, and it doesn't go well. Well guess what? You're at the same point you would be if you went with option 2.

So what do you have to lose?

If you want something in life, go in get it. You want to possibly get with this woman? Then go get her. But don't expect life to hand you things.
>>
Also, when you contact her make your intentions obvious. Don't be creepy about it, but explicitly make it known that you're looking for a date
>>
>>18226337
Bla bla bla bla.

Ask her on a date. To dinner, cinema, park whatever. Use the bumble or facebook. It doesnt matter, try both to be sure the message gets through.

DATE THE BITCH and stop overthinking problems. ASK HER ON DATE!
>>
>>18226358

Only thing I could think of is the potential embarrassment of running into her friends, who hang out with my friends a lot... it could look creepy and I could get that dreaded creepy label.
>>
>>18226364

Well I can't message her on Bumble.

My friend is giving me shit and telling me I could never score her, so I guess I'm just a little rattled from that. I'm actually a pretty good looking guy that does well with women, but he knows her better than I do and just likes to be a shithead to me.
>>
>>18226365
No one is going to think you're creepy for asking a girl out on a date. That's a completely normal, human, thing to do. People don't give a shit about you (you, general) they aren't thinking about you.

You're overthinking this man. Seriously, have some confidence and go for it.

On the offchance that her friends do react in the way you said, then who gives a fuck? I wouldn't care if a bunch of immature women thought I was creepy for asking their friend out.
>>
>>18226371
Bruh ignore your friend, you know your worth. A Manlet could score a 10/10 if he has confidence. (Among some other things). Physical Attractivness is important, but not nearly important to women as it is for men. It sounds like you have some self image issues. You are the prize my brothah. Act like it. You are the catch. She is lucky to know you, not the other way around
>>
>>18226382

I got fat (by my definition) for a few years and only recently got back in shape, so I'm definitely a little rattled.

Still not sure what I'll say, but everyone pretty much thinks I should go for this so I guess I should.
>>
>>18226412
You got it man, can't tell you what to say because we don't know the context well enough. But you got it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.