[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see fat and ugly girls with boyfriends so I must just be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

I see fat and ugly girls with boyfriends so I must just be a horrible person if guys don't want to go out with me

How do I become less horrible? Or rather, how do I identify unsavoury parts of my personality in the first place, as I can't

Friends and family tell me I'm fine of course, but they're probably just saying that. Otherwise I would be loveable and have boyfriends

Help?
>>
>>18226295

Partners don't make you worthy.

Now, how do you solve whatever it is that prevents you from getting a BF? Well, try to see things from the guy's perspective. See what you do that might turn them off.
>>
It's not just about appearance, as you've identified.

Try to do things for other people, and enjoy the act. Don't expect anything in return, just be a nice person.

If you're rude to people that aren't being rude first, that's also a major turn off most of the time.

But it's all going to depend on the person. Also if you think a guy has to come up to you or initiate the whole interaction, that's another aspect of yourself you should work on.
>>
>>18226295
Face pic, body pic, your online dating account
height
education level
job
extrovert / introvert
number of sex partners
any dating experience
what do you do at free time
any unussual characteristic like being vegan, tattoed pierced, not wanting kids etc anything you differ from norm
and what have you done so far to attract boys.

And we will tell you how shit you are and hopefully what to improve.
>>
>>18226346
Don't you think that's a bit much.

I'm not OP but I can't see how you'll help her by mining her personal information
>>
>>18226387

He doesn't want to help her. He is doing his best to interact with a woman, but, you know, he lacks practice.
>>
>>18226387
Who says OP has to post it all?
And good luck with your crystal balls predicting what problems op has without giving any background info.

>>18226392
Nice constructive argument which will help op to find boyfriend.
>>
>>18226404
>predicting what problems op has
A total exercise in futility. There's no way even with all of that useless information.

She posts nothing about her current strategies or past failings, doesn't post anything about herself, and even if she did we still don't know her as a person and she could withhold anything she wants.
>>
>>18226404

OP didn't reply to my post, so was waiting around. My comment about you is mostly to help you. Dudes don't post pics and get a lot of replies trying to help them. The fact that you jump to ask for her pic shows a level of thrist you should try to solve.
>>
>>18226417
>dudes dont post pics
>and get a lot of replies trying to help them
???
>level of thirst you should try to solve
Ok i admit you lost me in that though process. But nice of you for trying to help me i guess?

:-D

And how does one solve his thirst for (You)s? Because there are a lot of other boards for pics or even chatting with females.
>>
>>18226295
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? What is your body fat percentage according to this: https://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-calculator-army ? How old are you? Are you missing any teeth or do you have any large moles? All these things factor in to your value as a human being.
>>
>>18226295
White?
>>
>>18226436
>Because there are a lot of other boards for pics or even chatting with females.

THere you have to compete with other people. Here, you are just trying to get a pic from this rando girl. Low risk behaviour, the staple of /adv/. Come on, it's not that hard to see.
>>
The more partners you've had as a woman make you less and less worthy. The opposite is true for men. Don't forget that.
>>
>>18226446
>low risk behavior
My ethernal life struggle.

But your guess with mining pics from female while avoiding competition is off. Arent you projecting maybe?
>>
>>18226454

Yes, I'm the one that asked for her pic. You figured me out.

Have fun with pre.canned phrases. At least other people know when they work.
>>
asking how to be "horrible", to one of the most toxic, desperate and probably most "horrible" community.

t. conservative redditor
>>
>>18226295
>I see fat and ugly girls with boyfriends so I must just be a horrible person if guys don't want to go out with me
>
>How do I become less horrible? Or rather, how do I identify unsavoury parts of my personality in the first place, as I can't

Guys don't wanna go out with you because you're insecure.

>Friends and family tell me I'm fine of course, but they're probably just saying that. Otherwise I would be loveable and have boyfriends

Having a bf doesn't make you a better person. I'm gonna guess that your family and friends are probably right, you're likely just fine, maybe not spectacular, but at least average. Your problem seems to be that you view yourself poorly. How can someone be attracted to you if you can't even love yourself? Use this time for self improvement and ask those people that you trust to tell you what flaws you may have if you can't identify them yourself. Above all though, learn to appreciate your own good qualities and do what you can to amplify them.
>>
>>18226461
Sorry for insulting your intelligence by using
>canned phrase
But it shouldnt have such impact at you if it was completely off. Now who
>lacks practice
at having chat with woman?

:-)
>>
>>18226346
I'm not OP but same issue. If I give my stats (or as much as I feel like I can give) can you all help me?
>>
>>18226505
Ofc we can. You dont have to post it all. Most people on adv have similiar problem:
they never really tried and then come here and are confused as to why the happiness havent come on its own.

And if you are girl, you won the dating game almost simply by existing.

Post away. In the worst case you will be called attention whore. So you have nothing to lose really.
>>
File: 41517.png (140KB, 308x362px) Image search: [Google]
41517.png
140KB, 308x362px
>>18226515
Alright, but I am failing on easy mode it seems. I've had one boyfriend. When I was 13. So I hardly think that counts.

>Face
Assume my face is average at least. Personally, I'd say it's slightly above average, better than my body at least (and this is coming from someone who does have shitty self esteem.)

>age:
>weight:
133ish and dieting
>height:
5'2
>education level:
High school, 1 more year of college before my degree.
>job:
Student. Whatever shitty slave wage job I am graced with in the summer, since the job market where I live is horrific.
>extrovert / introvert:
Intro
>number of sex partners:
All the way? zero. 3rd base, 2.
>any dating experience:
One boyfriend. Lots of "dating" but nothing ever became official.
>what do you do at free time:
Mostly play games. Lots of older games, like ps2 era.
>any unussual characteristic like being vegan, tattoed pierced, not wanting kids etc anything you differ from norm:
I don't want kids really. But that's like, really long term stuff.
>what have you done so far to attract boys:
I talk to people, I try and put myself in public places. I try to flirt and make myself available. I get some bites, but never are interested when they realize I'm not just gonna screw them no strings attached.
I've tried the online dating stuff but it just doesn't work for me. It makes me too anxious and scared for some reason. It all feel so impersonal and I can just never get comfortable enough with some random stranger online enough to feel safe setting up a meeting.
But I tried it regardless with not much luck anyway.
>>
>>18226490

You a woman? Or else, again, you are not describing me.
>>
>>18226550
L-O-C-A-T-I-O-N-?
>>
>>18226550
>I get some bites, but never are interested when they realize I'm not just gonna screw them no strings attached.
What kind of guys are you going after and where? That seems really weird.
>>
>>18226572
I mean, my standards haven't hit rock bottom yet I suppose. I'm not really sure how to describe it or quantify it, I just want to click with whoever I'm with and have some degree of physical attraction too because, well, sex should be a part of our relationship eventually.
I'm not that picky though. I just prefer he not be obese and have something in common with me, and just kind of have our general beings just mesh together well. Like I said, difficult to describe. You ever just meet someone and immediately feel at ease with them, you just know you're gonna get along even though you really don't know all that much about them? That's the feeling I'm looking for.

There were 2 guys recently I was actually kind of interested in, and expressed interest with me. The first was a friend of a friend. He gave me some lame line about not having time for a real girlfriend but would be happy to screw me on the side.
The other was a classmate, he too was not in for anything serious, but that one I suspect it was more that we were on polar opposites of the political spectrum and the dude loved to talk politics. And I don't. Especially when its just gonna be a bunch of arguing. So even though I liked him, I'll admit we probably weren't all that compatible.
>>
>>18226550
Girl who looks like girl, isnt fat, plays old ps2 games, isnt full blow out slut and is a virgin apparently. And they say your kind doesnt exists.

So, as an introvert girl, i cant imagine you browsing social events and picking up next bf. The part
>anxious and scared
is just your introvert nature speaking. You have to beat it and give the boys chance to impress / get to known you.

Besides how can you post here such information if you have this in online dating?

If you dont want quick sex and dump tactics, you have to tell them and dont sex them up on 1st date. You have to test the waters. Words are cheap, but actions are expensive. If the dude is with you on 10th date without sex, he for sure is interested in you.

And on how many dates have you been so far in person? I say to guys they have to go at least on 30 dates with different girls before returning back here complaining. There are too many types of personalities and it can take a while before you meet your "prince".

And you will never trust some stranger online. That is fact. You have to force yourself to see him in person. And believe me, guys are as scared as girls when going to 1st date.

Otherwise if you were in my location (and not on 4chan), i would date you without second though.

>>18226597
Also dudes in uni around age ~20 are still like immature babies. Girls really mature way faster that boys in this regard. Try to hit wider age spectrum like 24+.
>>
>>18226597
But where are you finding guys? Just friends of friends and classmates? You might want to spread out more.
>>
>>18226606
Well, it's more the ONLINE aspect specifically. Idk, parents always grilled me growing up that everyone on the internet is a fat 40 year old rapist living in his parents basement. Shit stuck with me.
And again, it all feels so impersonal. There's nothing organic about it, it's like filling out a job application. I've also never been one for like, texting and messaging. I can only communicate on 4chan because it's all anon and supposed to be impersonal. But I tend to be in the boat of "texting and online messaging should only be used sparingly and as ways to set up real life meetings, never to 'get to know someone' because you should be doing that in real life."
Which is where the online stuff conflicts with me, since I'm too scared to meet a stranger off the internet, and text communication is too impersonal for me to ever feel like I'm getting to know anyone. Well, I said "never" and realized that was poor phrasing. I have actually met a couple dudes during one of my stints online a year or so ago. But it was really uncomfortable. Incredibly awkward, and I just did not feel good at all the whole time I spent with them. Just felt all so forced. I couldn't relax, and therefore the dates went horribly.
And one of those dudes didn't handle the rejection well, which I guess kind of spooked me.

When I was using online dating, I put it straight on my profile "not looking for sex". The people I meet in real life, I typically do tell them on the first date because I just tell them whenever they start trying to progress things. Which is almost always on the first date anyway.
>how many dates have you been so far in person?
Over the course of high school and college? Too many to quantify. Recently, not many though I'll admit. I got caught up with school since I'm graduating soon, so it got put on the back burner. But I've been burning up lately, lonely, so it's become more of an issue.
>>
>>18226295

We don't know shit about you.

Run us through your attempts to attract a man (greentext preferable).

If you feel comfortable, post pics or describe your appearance.

Tell us abit about you, believes, likes, dislikes, political stances, etc.

We can't give you fuck all in the way of advice without knowing you or your situation, bitch.
>>
>>18226295
Stop being a miserable cunt.
>>
>>18226606
>Age
I kind of feel weird and uncomfortable going too much out of my age range. I tend to cap at 4 years older than me. Like, right now in the stage of life I'm in, college is a huge part of who I am. It's the biggest thing I can relate to because it's by far the largest part of my life right now. So I'd feel weird about dating someone who's not in college (same goes with guys who are my age who aren't in school).
Plus, this isn't a very good excuse, but my dad would absolutely go on an autistic rage if I ever brought home a dude 5+ years older than me. He's kind of dumb and over protective. Would just be less drama to avoid his wrath.
>>18226614
Friends, class, bars/parties. And again, I did try online but just don't like it.
I'm not sure how to branch out any further, what IRL options am I overlooking? You know?
>>
>>18226295
>fell for the "I just don't have to be fat, right?" meme

Women are inherently low value. A man can buy a chick with a hot body if he wants to. Your personality is probably fucking nightmarish to deal with. You have zero value to a man if he can't stand to be around you. Even fatties who are pleasant are preferable to insufferable cunts of any size.
>>
>>18226647
Have you tried more groups and events on campus? Bars and parties are going to mostly be guys who want to take something home to have sex with.
>>
>>18226635
You know it all. Hell you even know solutions for your problems. There is nothing to discuss here with you. You are fine maybe a bit lonely girl with higher priorities than acquiring bf right now.

In time you will finish your studies, get a nice job and the alone part will get worse. Then it will (hopefully) force you out from your shell. Just make sure you know your life priorities well. I would say your education is at the top now, not bf.

Good luck femanon. Nah, you will do good even without luck.
>>
>>18226550
Well as you said go to your slave low cost job, usually good poeople end up there, maybe you will meet someone.
>>
>>18226647
You're not fat so maybe try some physical activities with a group. Hiking, running, cycling, surfing. These things tend to be all dudes. Search online to find the meetups.
>>
File: 1492271596832.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492271596832.png
83KB, 640x360px
>>18226295
>20/M
>6/10 face
>5'9"
>White
>/fit/ and good hygiene
>Almost finished with my degree and already have job lined up with 90th percentile salary for my age group

I'm one of the few guy my age interested in having a long term relationship. There's probably a very high ratio of women wanting LTR : men wanting LTR. But I've never even been on a first date. Wish I knew what was different about me besides my neuroticism.
>>
>>18226658
I would if my campus really had them. They basically have their greek row, and then special guest lectures.
Even things you would think would be normal "clubs" are actually sororities/fraternities. Which have hefty membership dues.
We have coed frats for like every single major. Hell, I even think there was something like "Anime delta pi" which was, shit you not, an anime fraternity.

I just can't afford half the shit my campus does. Doesn't help that we're in a small closed off town surrounded by wilderness.

>>18226663
I guess I don't have the solutions then, because I honestly don't feel like it's one or the other, have a bf or go to school. Lord knows all my friends and roommates manage just fine to have it all. Hell they even somehow throw jobs onto the mix and I'm blessed enough to not have to deal with that juggling act.

>>18226667
Yeah, I tried hitting up coworkers. Unfortunately the past couple places I've worked were flooded with older women mostly, and the last job I had was stock so I was crammed away in a stock room without access to anyone else.
(Meant I didn't have to be bitched at by soccer mom Karen because we're sold out of her size though, so that was a good trade imo.)
I'm torn though, this summer I was thinking about trying to get a nanny gig for one of the families posting ads from the rich side of town. They're offering as much as 15 bucks an hour to watch their infants for 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. As opposed to the 7 bucks an hour for 39 hours a week (so we can't be considered full time and get benefits of course) I'd get anywhere else.
>>18226677
Ugh I hate physical activity though lol. I work out enough to stay healthy and lose weight. But its never a fun thing.
And also, fuck I struggle to keep up with dudes walking because my legs are so short and stumpy compared to most guys. I'd probably die if I was trying to keep up with them running lmao.
But I'm just poopooing everything I know, so I will give that a go anyway.
>>
>>18226667
>>18226692
Oh but I also only work summers/holidays since I'd likely fail all my classes if I tried to work while in school at the same time. I coast on savings all year long and then rebuild my finances in the summers and breaks.
>>
>>18226692
>one way or another, have a bf or go to school
Of course you can have both. But the thing is you are too much comfortable with your current situation to force yourself to comunicate with boys online or offline.

Ask yourself
>what am i comfortable with sacrificing in order to get bf?
So far you werent able to even give them a chance at online dating because "muh feelings". No pain, no gain.

:-)
>>
>>18226685
You are fine anon. Go date this girl
>>18226550
you are made for each other.

Read this thread, most advices works for both genders. You just have to try a little harder to catch girls attention.
>>
>>18226550
>high waisted pants/shorts
found your problem. body looks 100% serviceable
>>
>>18226550
You are not fat, you have a nice body
>>18226685
Date OP
>>
>>18226720
Alright, I guess I'll get back online and power through.
>>18226750
Hah it makes my legs look longer but you're right, it does make my torso look stumpier in return.
Man I wish I had dem long model legs lol.
>>18226753
Clothes hide it better, but I'm not about to post some nudes or anything. I'm not perfect, I could still stand to tone at the very least. But I agree that I'm no whale at least.
>>
File: rain_6856.jpg (40KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
rain_6856.jpg
40KB, 350x197px
>>18226733
>>18226753
>Just dat-
That's the issue anons; I've never dated.
>>
The things we seek out of desperation seldom come.

Wait till you develop a strong attraction to someone.

It may take a long... long time.
>>
>>18226451
>opposite is true for men.
Kill yourself manwhore.
>>
>>18226815
what's your general location?
>>18226774
what's your general location?

If these are close enough, then that solves one of the problems you both have.
>>
>>18226867
Central US. That's about as specific as I'd be willing to get.
>>
>>18226867
Maryland. I was just venting though. I already know that some people aren't meant to experience happiness even if the odds are in their favor.
>>
>>18226948
>>18226916
That's a shame.
If two people from an /adv/ thread got together, you could feel comfortable knowing that the other person is just as broken as you and try to grow out of it together.
>>
>>18226295

ask out the nice ones. the women with boyfriends know all the right bitch moves to invite the men. you're better than them, but feminism has taught all the good men that it's rude to talk to women.
>>
>>18226295
>>
>>18226295
>>18226550
Here's my advice:

You say that you put yourself in public places and flirt with guys. You're on the right track, but try going to public places that you're interested in. This way, you'll meet people with whom you have hobbies and other things in common. You say that you like to play old games. Well, maybe find a retro game shop or something in your area and hang out there. This way, you actually meet guys who are more likely to see you as a person worth getting to know long-term instead of a one night stand or some rando.

Also don't lose hope. Things could be worse. If you were a 5'2 guy you'd be totally out of luck
>>
>>18226550
How do girls like this fucking exist and I never meet them?

Am I fucking retarded?
>>
>>18226451
Dating mansluts? No fucking thanks.
>>
>>18226606
Isn't fat? Bitch is almost a midget at 5' 2" and weighs 133 lbs
>>
>>18226295
Lmao first fix your attitude. Really, thinking "fat and ugly" girls don't deserve love? Why??
I have a boyfriend for more than 2 years now. Probably it's not that long compared to the others here, but I really love him and I plan to marry him. I didn't really expect that we would be together at first. I wasn't even looking for a boyfriend or whatever. I just want to say that if someone truly loves you, they won't care about your appearance. They will love you for your personality. Don't be insecure.

Having a bf for quite some time with single friends all around, I noticed how desperate some of them are to be with someone. I really don't get why since being single is also great. I keep telling them, stop making yourself pretty in order for boys to like you, do it for your own self. I think self-acceptance or at least, self-awareness is one step towards love. When you finally identify what your strengths and weaknesses are, you're good to go. I don't know how to go about this, but I believe you should discover it for yourself.

Maybe you're just.... Looking things in the wrong way? Like, some people actually like you, but you just don't see it because you ignore them.

I guess the last thing I want to say is that, having a partner won't make you a better person.

Work on your "personality" or whatever the appropriate term for this rather than drastic changes in appearance. You can change up your clothing style maybe, but not too drastic to the point of showing lots of boobs to be "pleasing" if you're not used to it. Shit like that idk

If nothing works.... Well just wait for the right time. I'm not really attractive at all. I'm also fat. So I think that my bf and I met at the right time, with neither expecting to find love in each other.

Good luck OP. Love yourself first before finding love in others.
>>
>>18228091
I mean, I'm within a healthy bmi at least. But, yes I do need to lose a bit more. I should be 115 probably.
>>18227860
Idk man, I might be a rarity who knows. Idk what exactly you're liking though.
>>18227441
Hmm I suppose, I'm just not sure where to go with these kinds of interests. There is this game shop in town, but it's more DND than video games. (And 2bh it smells like a DND dungeon too.)
I do go hang out at this arcade/bar on the regular, which I've been able to chat up some guys there over a game of smash bros, but it just never goes anywhere after the game's over. Hard to seal the deal I guess.

Everything else I'm interested in though isn't good for meeting guys I guess though lol. They're rather feminine hobbies, like dress making and crochet. I suppose I could try and hang around the international center on campus, because I have an interest in travel and other countries, but idk how good a short term relationship with some international student who will be leaving the country at the end of the semester would be. Plus, I'm pretty intimidated by the language barrier on half of them.
I suppose the gyst of what I'm getting out of everyone is "Keep at it, keep waiting, something will come around eventually." I was just losing hope after all these years. But, gotta think more positively I guess.
>>18227073
lol
>implying you ever grow out of it.
>>
I'll give you a good idea of how you seem to someone viewing your post. Your photo alone makes you seem unapproachable and miserable. Cut the self pity out, not because of me but because if you have that attitude it'll seep into every part of your life. Second try to get involved with friends or a group go do things more. Work out also approach guys more.
>>
>>18226295
Dating is 100% about exposure. You can be super attractive, but if you''re a hermit no one knows. Even ugly/fat people get dates if they put themselves out there enough.
>>
>>18228540

Yeah, girls like you don't exist anon because usually by this point they've already been snapped up. It's surprising that you haven't - just bad luck it seems. It probably won't take you very long at all with that kind of mindset, body, and general demeanor.

What that one guy is talking about is that your mindset is a rarity in women, but is a dime a dozen in men. So lots of guys are willing to bite, it's just whether we fully live up to your standards. And hence why the rest of us find it off that you don't have someone already.
>>
File: homer.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>18226606
>Also dudes in uni around age ~20 are still like immature babies. Girls really mature way faster that boys in this regard. Try to hit wider age spectrum like 24+.

Really? Do tell what "mature" thing girls in their 20s do that guys don't. Put on make up? Shopping for clothes? Stress over appearances? Obsess over dating and hot guys?

Lmao.
>>
literally start talking to any guy for any reason at all and there will be a 90% chance he'll want to date you.

looking at your body pic, for you, it really is THAT easy.

i'm not sure how you're having trouble, but that's all you have to do. find any excuse to strike up a conversation with any guy. very, very quickly you will find someone to be with.

literally no guy will mind this, or feel annoyed by it, or whatever. this is all you need to do.
>>
>>18226295
>I see fat and ugly girls with boyfriends so I must just be a horrible person
Or poor.
>How do I become less horrible?
You can't just change your personality if it's shitty, and pretend to be a good person. You have to genuinely learn from your experiences, and if you don't ever experience anything, you'll stay shitty. So live your life, and try not to make any stupid mistakes without stressing yourself out too much.
>Or rather, how do I identify unsavoury parts of my personality in the first place, as I can't
You choose what parts of yourself you want to change. Again if you're a stubborn person and you try to fight it by being more open-minded and doing shit you don't really want to do, you're just setting yourself up to become more withdrawn and hard-headed in the future. So the changes have to be a result of real growth as a person.
>Friends and family tell me I'm fine of course, but they're probably just saying that.
They are, this is an entirely personal journey, but don't take for granted the fact that you have people supporting you regardless of what you do. It would be so much harder without that.

Don't chase relationships or base your entire life on having one. Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's the ultimate end-game, they're just uninsightful, bleating animals who couldn't fulfill a greater purpose if they were capable of imagining one. Just be healthy, get some hobbies through which you can meet people you can actually relate to, and don't come to this site if you feel like you take too much of what you read to heart. But don't go on social media hugboxes to lick your wounds, go /out/ and let your thoughts settle.
>>
>>18226295
honestly just hit the gym
>>
>>18228564
I suppose, I've usually been told that's my downfall though.
"You think and act like a man anon, you aren't feminine enough that's why guys don't go for you"

Idk I would say maybe it is just that my standards are high, except I really don't get the opportunity to see if it is or not much. I NEVER get approached. I'm always the one chasing after guys, never the other way around. Therefore I mean, if I have to put in 100% of the effort I'm usually gonna focus my time on the ones that are as close to perfection as reality allows. But if it was a little more give and take, and not just me doing 100% of everything, those dudes I might otherwise overlook would become perfection, just because they actually pay attention to me.
>>18228618
I've been doing that though man. I make it my goal to strike up casual conversation with at least 5 dudes a week. I just never get any effort back out of anyone I meet, they aren't interested.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong either, but it's clearly not as easy as that.
>>
>>18226346
Don't forget her social and her bank accounts.
>>
>>18228664

I've been told by many people that I think like a man but I have literally never struggled to meet men.

Maybe you're just unattractive facially or you're a terrible person? Ignore the white knights on here - their standards are ridiculously low anyway. You could be a trap and they'd still worship you.

Try hitting the gym and getting more interests. In all honesty, loving video games and guy things is ridiculously unattractive to any adult who isn't a forever manchild.

Focus on developing yourself and if you're not hideous, you'll meet someone.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.