[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 14922862318872035139176.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
14922862318872035139176.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I told my friend i have feelings for a girl, i get them to meet and we drink. Tldr friend spends night hugging her and tjen they sleeptogether.

When i was drunk i was jokingly encouraging it, didnt think it would happen. Ive been sitting here crying over it for a few days now, is he a bad friend? And how do i get over it?
>>
Dick "friend". My bro has passed up chances with 10's because another friend has mentioned their interest in that girl, even when they have NO chance at all to ever do anything with them. That's a friend. Plenty of fish out there. Bro's before ho's, always.
>>
>>18226274
Mmhm, i feel like shit. Its like heart break and friend fucking me over. Tbh i think they were a better match than me and her could ever be but still, this feeling. Fuck
>>
>>18226274
Like they fucked with me in the same room, it hurts so much. Would it be bad of me to cut all ties with both (both really close friends)
>>
Fucking dickhead. When they get to the serious part, bang that girl. Make that friend cry for a few days bro.
>>
>>18226263
That's not a friend, OP. Friends typically care about you.
>>
>>18226313
Yeah just ghost the dude.

If he eventually asks you to hang out or what's up, tell him straight up and then continue to cease contact.
>>
>>18226320
>>18226325
I just feel like its somehow my fault, were telling them to Fuck, i thought it was pretty clearly a joke.

Also can i blame her at all? She didn't know my feeling towards her but he did and went for it anyone.

Cut both or just one?
>>
>>18226347
Both. You wanna be sloppy seconds to your "friend?"
>>
>>18226367
No, but ive known him for as long as i can remember. I always thought he was my best friend. He said he wouldnt do anything cos i liked her but i feel like i made him think i was okay with it.

If i was to cut them off, would i just ignore them? What about mutural feiends asking?
>>
I just want to go ahead and say that any time a girl enters our ring of friends, my buddies always call 'dibs' and then send months beating around the bush. The the girl comes on to me because they never make a move, and then all the sudden I'm the bad guy.

I'm just offering a little perspective.
>>
>>18226407
Was the first time they met
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.