[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn from an absolute introvert into an extravert?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488920646812.png (102KB, 1536x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1488920646812.png
102KB, 1536x1060px
How do I turn from an absolute introvert into an extravert?
>>
You can not.
>>
you don't.

introvert means you recharge with alone time. extrovert means you recharge with people time.

most people aren't actually one or the other, but rather somewhere in the middle, which means both are actually required.

think of it like massage. feels great at first right? but if that massage lasts too long it stops feeling good. keep going and it will start to even hurt. that is how virtually everything works.

people go out and have fun but after being out too long they need alone time. and then after being alone too long they need to go out again.

some people lean more towards one than the other, someone who claims to be introverted seems to need more alone time than those who say they are extroverted.

one funny pattern however is a lot of people claiming they are introverted, but miserable. the irony is they aren't introverted. they are just extroverts who are living an introverted life style. the best way to fix this is to go out and talk to people, be out going, forge relationships, etc.
>>
I KENNAT. U CANNOT. There's no way you can separate yourself from introversion when it has become part of you since you were just some sperm hopelessly swimming for dear life. It's not a lifestyle, it's an immutable state of being.
>>
>>18226215

What do you want? Without using labels, just say what you expect to accomplish.

Not all extreoverts have friends or GFs, for example. Plenty extroverts are just loud assholes.

So what's your end goal here?
>>
File: 1473494276492.jpg (46KB, 590x665px) Image search: [Google]
1473494276492.jpg
46KB, 590x665px
>>18226261
I want to become a freaky fresh extraverted edgelord
>>
>>18226267

So, just trolling then? Ok, good luck in life. See you around.
>>
>>18226215
You dont.

You just learn how to be an intravert.

Usually by stopping being jealous of other peoples lives and learning to build your life around you.

Which me or adv cant help you with because we dont know you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.