[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to i fix my infatuation with tomboys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1489958027139.png (592KB, 477x592px) Image search: [Google]
1489958027139.png
592KB, 477x592px
Im starting to realize at least in college a lot of tomboys are either tumblr dykes, lesbians, or huge sluts with daddy issues. Which sucks because im really into them but most ive met only want a quck fuck. Would it be better to just get a normal GF and maybe have her cut her hair?
>>
>>18226108
>Would it be better to just get a normal GF and maybe have her cut her hair?

At first I thought you were just autistic. Now I can tell this is bait. Good job, really, you had me going for a while.
>>
>>18226108
>college
Most people go to college to study, not to secure long life partner to marry. Normies advice here would be
>finish your degree no matter what
>fuck girls left and right until you find wife material
>start thinking about serious relationships after you have nice good paying job

And you want to be normie right?

And making girl to cut her hair sounds like big deal, but if she will really love you, she will even grow penis for you if neccesarry.
>>
>>18226120
>And making girl to cut her hair sounds like big deal, but if she will really love you, she will even grow penis for you if neccesarry.

If you love her, you shouldn't need to ask, though. You should love her even if she doesn't wear the hair you want.
>>
>>18226130
Or you just make a compromise like an rational adult would:
>you will be tomboish around me, cut your hair and i will let you cuck me with chad

:-D
>>
>>18226145

Well, fetish for fetish is fine. But what if she doesn't have a fetish to exchange?
>>
>>18226147
Everybody have fetish. At least the most basic one:
Sex in missionarry position with no lights with hand holding interlocked fingers for the sole purpouse of procreation.

We call it vanilla.
>>
>>18226164

Yeah, but if her fetish is wearing a costume in bed or something simple, it's not the same as changing your look all the time, dude.
>>
maybe you could stop being an uptight little bitch
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.