[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I very briefly dated acting oddly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: axKXite.jpg (193KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
axKXite.jpg
193KB, 900x1200px
I'm not great with understanding girls, but anyway, I was seeing this girl, but she broke it off by ghosting me for whatever reason. That doesn't matter.

However, recently she's started liking all the photos I put on Instagram, and last night, on a night out she was very touch-y feel-y, legs over mine, grabbing my arm etc. I think she's hot still so I was fine with it.

However, I found out from a mate that she has a boyfriend now and therefore didn't attempt anything.

BUT, this morning, she sends me a snapchat asking how I am, the quote being "how are you feeling princess xo" or something along these lines. I was quite cold and said "Why do you ask?", I didn't really know what else to say.

What are her intentions? I don't want to be strung along.
>>
>>18225844
bump, sorry lads
>>
File: CoffeeBreakCulture.jpg (329KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CoffeeBreakCulture.jpg
329KB, 1680x1050px
Either she's looking for someone to cheat on him with, or looking for a threesome.
Or she might just be bored in the relationship and wants to get with you for some sex.
The good person would turn her in to her boyfriend and let him deal with it.
The neutral person wouldn't care about her and would block further communications.
The bad person would go and have sex with her.
Coffee break anyone?
>>
>>18225922
I think I should message her and say I'm not fucking with her while she has a boyfriend. I don't know who her boyfriend is so I'm not going to reach out to him. I'm not THAT good of a person.

I would have a coffee but I don't like it. Thanks for your advice.
>>
>>18225844
Typical attention whore. Her bf isnt giving her enough attention / money / sex whatecer and she wants to boost her ego by extracting some attention from her.

If you want to be an asshole, sleep with her and then send pic proof to her bf.

But it is much better to be nice boy and block her online and ignore offline.
>>
>>18225998
Yeah, I just sent her a message saying "If you have a boyfriend [I don't want to fuck with that]. What do you even think will come of it?". She can fuck me if she wants but I'm not going to chase that shit.
>>
>>18226007
>Not playing along, fucking her and then sending pics to his bf.
Ya blew it
>>
>>18226012
Eh, I can't be fucked with that. I'm coming out of depression and that'd be terrible for me. Maybe I'll regret it, but probably not. I'd rather not go back to wanting to kill myself than get a cheap fuck from some slut.
>>
>>18226007
Eh mater I'd make a hardline decision not to smash that pussy if you're not pursuing. None of this "I'm not gonna fuck with that drama and help your dumbass to hurt your guy unless you make all the effort for me to fuck with that drama and help your dumbass hurt your guy"
This bitch is just trying to get your lizard brain to sell out your common sense for maybe an hour of fun. Tell your lizard brain to go sit in his fucking corner
>>
>>18226025
Haha, yeah you're right. It's not going to be good for me either way. I sent her that message but fuck her response. Thanks
>>
>>18226025
PS. I'm not decrying you if you so choose to smash that shit, just saying pick one or the other and stick by your decision
>>
>>18226033
Nah, you make a good point. It's no point sitting on the fence. That's what hurts the most. You are disappointed either way.
>>
>>18226038
Yeah man, and there definitely is a retarded mentality in western society nowadays that seems to hammer into guys "IF YOU CAN GET LAID DO IT IGNORE CONSEQUENCES, YOU'LL HAVE FUN FOR 20 MINUTES BUT IT WILL LAST YOUR WHOLE LIFE LIKE A GOLDEN HALO ON YOUR COCK"

It's not fucking fun after the 20 minutes and it's basically just falling into retarded human instincts, not sticking your dick in crazy used to be my grandpa's go to advice but my dad and uncles didn't listen. Guess common sense has to skip a generation or something hahah
>>
>>18226044
Haha, yep. She just replied to me saying "man i was just trying to small talk" but I'm leaving that shit on read.
>>
File: 1487965831808.jpg (15KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487965831808.jpg
15KB, 300x386px
>>18226083
Yeah man I think that's the best route, no sense muddying up your time/thought with these kinds of fiascos. Feel bad for the dude though, only other path I might've suggested if you were particularly froggy was beating her cheeks and then telling her boyfriend like other anon said. I think you said you didn't feel like that though
>>
Could be that knowing you still like her gives her a feeling of elation and somewhat tolerates her egocentric tendencies.
>>
>>18226099
She doesn't know I still like her, she's much more into me than I am into her. I don't mean to sound like a cunt but I know I can meet other girls, that's not my problem.
>>
>>18226090
I don't know if you saw what I said about recovering from depression, but I know fucking her would give her a hold over me and that's not a good thing for me in my current mental state. I don't know her boyfriend so I'm not going to reach out to him. It's important to me to keep myself as the priority, and this would not be doing that. Thanks for your advice.
>>
>>18226151
Not a problem man, I've been intentionally staying out of relationships since November when I broke up with the last one to get my shit in order. An old ex reached out to me last month and she had a great body but she was 100% fucking nuts. Hated to do it but I turned her down, it's not worth it mate good decision on your part. Toxic people will refill that toxic pool of your depression you're tryin to clean up.
>>
>>18226187
Man, you're wholesome as fuck. We seem to be in the same situation mentally. I hope you can continue to get better.
>>
>>18226191
Thanks brah likewise. What do you do to work out the depression? I've been practicing guitar heavily whenever I get a chance. Also doing some minor lifting/piano practice and that's been helping a lot too but I need to stop procrastinating and invest more time into both of them. Seems like every new skill practiced compounds on the others, definitely helpin' with the mental stability. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>18226201
Ok what the fuck. Are we the same person haha. That's pretty much exactly what I do. Guitar, a lot of lifting (4 times a week when I can).

What I've been doing is Headspace, I think you could benefit from it. It's basically "meditation" to try and help you focus on the here and now. I've found that my life has become so much better because of it. You tackle what you need to tackle one step at a time. I'd recommend just checking it out, you get a free trial so there's nothing to lose.

Good luck man:)
>>
>>18226205
Woah what the fuck dude our mental states are too damn similar. I've actually been reading into Carl Jung and he proposes a whole self-therapy based on reintegrating the shadow self which is essentially bringing to light buried emotional and mental traits from the subconscious. Really helps me when I get angry or want to buy a load of alcohol etc, it's like an instant "angel or devil on the shoulder" but it's so much easier to rationally look at the way I'm acting and circumvent bad/emotionally charged decisions.

If somebody woulda told me I'd believe this shit 2 years ago I'd have laughed at them, now I just feel really bad for myself two years ago hahaha. How do you motivate yourself to do lifting 4 times a week? I can never get myself to be that active.
>>
>>18226217
Yeah, I still feel like a dumbass explaining mindfulness to people but it's helped me so much that it's insane. For example, I am able to cope with this girl trying to fuck around with me.

Honestly, only reason I go so much is cos I started going when I was really depressed to take my mind off of it, and just stuck to it. I really like where my body is going, and obviously it's healthy for the mind. It's just satisfying for me, not really sure.
>>
File: 1486846963724.jpg (48KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
1486846963724.jpg
48KB, 540x541px
>>18226227
Ha ha yeah I feel like I should be in the loonie bin talking about Anima/Animus stuff too but it's insane how quickly it turned around a lot of my thought processes and causes me to laugh at myself and a lot of the notions/ways I understood things or still do. Will definitely check into the mindfulness stuff, it sounds interesting and all that's important is we've found concepts/programs that work with our "eccentric hardware" haha, fuck anybody who doesn't like it

Working out now, I'll have to get a more strict routine going. Pic related is my only excuse and it's not one.
>>
>>18226247
Yeah man, mindfulness is so good. I mean, I have to say I'm far more emotional than I've been in a long time. Last night my mate and his girlfriend were dancing, and I don't know, I just felt so happy FOR them.

Working out at all is great, it's so good for you in every way.

I know this isn't a fast recovery sort of deal, but the lengths you can go in 3 months (time I've been trying to recover for) is insane.

I love wholesome conversations like this. I hope you have a great life, I don't know you but I know you deserve it.
>>
>>18226258
Thanks bro and actually I'm discovering that heavy pit of emptiness that I was dealing with for a very long time is getting more shallow, like I can see the bottom more clearly as I progress emotionally so it sounds like mindfulness would be a great combination for the stuff I've been reading into. That thing about you feeling happy for your mate and his girl is kickass man, hit me in the feels. and I agree with you on the lengths you can recover quickly, I'm always really cautious about snake oil type stuff because been trying for years to get my mental shit together and certain things have been good distractions but these last couple of weeks after reading about the Anima stuff it's been like a fuckin' 180. The rage and sadness coming out actually feels good? prideful? in a sense? like shit I've known for awhile I could do this it's just exciting as fuck to actually feel it lol.

Likewise on the wholesome conversation man, I hope the best for you too. Always awesome to find a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>18226279
Yes, that's exactly what I think, I can feel SO much but it feels so good. Sometimes I get so emotional but I'm not sad, I'm just emotionally charged.

I'm so glad you found something to help you, and hopefully mindfulness will take that further.

It was great talking to you, too. Good luck.
>>
>>18226289
Likewise bro, best of luck to you too.
>>
>>18225844
OP why do you ask some obious shit?

If I were you I wouldn't even try to fuck her.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.