[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here,. Can you share some advice for first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1476081901867.gif (3MB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1476081901867.gif
3MB, 210x210px
Femanon here,. Can you share some advice for first time anal? Thank you
>>
wash the inside of your ass out really well

use lube and a condom
>>
>>18225767
Hi anon, tell your partner to start slowly, and start first with a finger, then the head of the dick, not the whole dick at first. And yes use lube and condom. If you go slowly at the begining it won't hurt and you could go harder after.
>>
>>18225777
Any particular way to clean up?
>>
>>18225767
You're most likely not going be ready from a single thread, so don't just jump into it, keep reading about it.
>>
>>18225803
We were talking about for a long time, and I want to make sure l have all the info
>>
>>18225810
Oh and avoid his dick going out and in and out and in, because it will make air enter your anus and you will fart all the night.
>>
>>18225767
Don't do it you disgusting whore.

Why would anyone do that nasty and damaging shit?
>>
Eat food rich in fiber, do bowel movement few hours before anal, might do enema, use lube, remember you're knocking to shit hole and be prepared to meet what is living inside. Also stretch asshole slowly, don't put your dick immediately. Oh and the smell!

Tips from lonely kissless handless hugless ugly virgin
>>
It takes some prep. Google how to do it. >>>/lgbt/ might have some useful tips.
>>
Clean out, use lube, and slowly stretch yourself before going all the way. Make him go slowly while you're figuring it out.

>>18225798
You need a douche/enema. It's going to be unpleasant, but if you really enjoy anal it's worth it. Some people have ways using a funnel or a water bottle instead of something specifically made for it, but it's pretty much the same.
>>
>>18225814
Not OP but because men whine and whine about wanting it. You think we do it for ourselves?
>>
>>18225976
Sometimes that's great.
>>
>>18225767
Start slow. You must learn to stand before you walk.

Start off by sticking one finger inside, then two. Then do penis
>>
>>18225976
I enjoy it because the pressure feels much stronger and the slight pain when entering :v
>>
>>18225877

>handless

Sucks to suck.
>>
>>18226122
>tfw no hands to not be held
>>
This should help
https://youtu.be/ZIesCd4I4hU
>>
>>18225976
Then dump the pervert.
>>
>>18225767
Lube your dick and stick it in, go slow on him at first, let him take his time to stretch
>>
>>18226688
Shut up you douche. Why are you trying to ruin a good thing for someone else?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.