[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How screwed is your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: true-penguin.jpg (62KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
true-penguin.jpg
62KB, 500x743px
>>
>>18225727
Sucks horrible ass. Wish i was dead pretty much daily. But it could be worse, like a starving african or some shit.
>>
>>18226361
Those starving africans are probably happy though.
>>
I'm going to die alone. I have nothing. I'm pretty sure I died already about 15 years ago (As best I can interpret time here, might actually be a minute?,) and now I'm in literal hell. No hope.
>>
>mid twenty
>no close friends
>pretty poor but got all I need
>still live with mom
>no license, only had shitty minimum wage jobs, somewhat okay equivalent of HS diploma
>quit university because I couldn't be assed turning up couple times every month
>will have to look for a shitty job soon to get NEETbucks
>spent all my time doing an artsy hobby I love
and since shit like that matters here....
>no gf but couple girls who wanted to date me for some reason

Personally I fucking love it but it probably looks pretty screwed from outside perspective so rate yourself.
>>
>>18225727
I have no energy left to do anything.
my life is basically sleeping.
>>
>>18225727
Only sorta

>no family
>pretty good friends
>shitty job, but getting a better one soon, hopefully
>just broke up with gf who i loved for 2.5 years because she was alwayd starting arguments rather than trying to find solutions
>we were "working on it" while separated, then she fucked her co-worker
>dont feel that bad, i kissed another girl and cammed on omegle and she forgave me for that, plus we technically weren't together
>relationship still might be unsalvagable for other reasons
>in school for a program I like, but I might not get accepted
>flat broke, living paycheck to paycheck

So, really not that good, but I feel like it's been worse.
>>
File: 1486658261191.gif (263KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1486658261191.gif
263KB, 100x100px
>>18225727
Mfw I've got PPP and a Bsc Hons in biomedical sciences no job or driving licence and will probably never get a gf or wife to continue my genetic memory haha
>>
My life is good. I have many purposes and friends.

My only issue is deciding whether to marry my guy or not.
We are both still young and have been dating for 3 years. I don't need/want to get married right now, but being on the fence about marriage isn't fun.

One moment, I want to live with him everyday. Then someone will come up or I will change my mind and then breaking up seems like the best option.

At the very least how do I stop worrying about this? He hasn't propose and won't for 2 more years so I don't need to decide this right now.
>>
>>18225727
meh, life is alright. You get through things. A failure isn't the end, just a new beginning.
>>
>>18226814
speaking from experience, if you are worried that someone will/can change your mind about your partner, that is something which WILL happen in the future.
so you need to ask yourself if you are prepared to work thorugh and be open to your partner with those kinds of conflicting emotions.

if the answer to the above is yes, then you should be fine marrying him. if the answer is no, then you should not marry him, because it will only get messy
>>
>>18226814
18 in my last year of HS.

I share no interest with other kids, can't communicate properly without spilling spaghetti, 0 friends, haven't spoken to family in weeks even though I still live with them in the same house.

I have god awful grades because I sort of just do nothing but sit and wallow in self pity all day.

I'm pretty sure I'll never have a legitimate friend.

Someone want to bully me into suicide?
>>
File: IMG-20170115-WA0003.jpg (35KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170115-WA0003.jpg
35KB, 728x636px
22 years old.

After 20 years of physical and emotional abuse from parents, the last rage and beating up got the police involved.
I manage to go away, I dont live with them nor hear from them anymore. I left my little brothers behind though.

Starts living with my boyfriend with whom Ive been with 5+ years whilst trying to attend uni and graduate.

Depression still pending on my head still. And it's been 8 years already.

Finds out boyfriend cheated on me a few times. Whilst pressuring me into sex (is a fat fat fat and disgusting obese whale).
Blackmailed me into it last year saying that he would have killed himself since he was depressed for his best friend passing away if I didn't do it.

I began being really desperate about the whole thing. Stopped whining and learned to enjoy sex with him.

Things don't improve mentally, go to a doc and gets SSRIs.
Since I always been neglecting sex, even before metting my bf, I start getting back to my old habits.

1 month ago I stopped engaging in sexual activities with him. Now he literally blackmails me again.

And tries to undress me/touch me/using my hands to masturbate whenever im asleep without my consent.
And keeps trying forcing my body into it even when I push him away.

Told him multiple time to leave but refuses to.
Also I wouldnt be able to provide for myself whilst studying, so Id have to go back to my parents.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.