[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe in ideal love. Should I stop? L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2297.jpg (24KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.jpg
24KB, 216x233px
I believe in ideal love. Should I stop? L
>>
>>18225606
'Perfect love' does not exist by the very virtue that 'perfect' as a concept does not exist. Stop now to avoid disappointment.
>>
>>18225613
She doesn't have to be perfect.
>>
>>18225606
What do you mean exactly ?
>>
what's your definition of "perfect love"? it might be achievable, depending on what you think it is.
>>
>>18225606
Never quit till you get what you want out of life. It's either you get what you want, or accept mediocrity, you choose.
>>
>>18225606

You should be more descriptive if you want help. This is bollocks.
>>
>>18225606
You destroyed my beliefs in this form of love. R
>>
Yes.

No such thing as unconditional love.
Your partner will always have expectations of you, if you don't meet them, they'll wander off.
You'll never tick all the boxes, likewise will no girl tick all of yours.

At first it won't be apparent but the more time you spend with someone you'll see their flaws begin to show.

Still though love feels great but it's not THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD(TM) and you should try to get rid of that hopeless romantic picture you have in your head and try to be rational and logical instead.
>>
>>18225606
Most of love is the bond you build with another person after the lust and the initial idolation of a person.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.