[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to sound retarded but I'm going to ask anyway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1483616114812.jpg (318KB, 1280x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1483616114812.jpg
318KB, 1280x1915px
I matched with a girl on tinder about a month ago and we had a lot in common. Like, more than any other person I've talked to, on or off tinder. We talked for a little while, sending pretty big messages back and forth and it seemed to be going well until she randomly stopped responding. I don't like to keep pushing after that so it just kind of ended there. However, I looked back at her profile out of curiosity and noticed she added some more stuff, things that I'm even more interested in. I want to try again because I think she's really cool and that I'd get along with her even better than with my best friends that I've known for a decade, but I don't want to come off weird, like "hey I know we only talked for like two days and that was like a month ago but do you want to try again?"

What should I do? Should I just accept defeat?
>>
On one hand, there's no harm in trying again.

On the other, this is done dude. She already lost interest.

In my experience with online dating: people who have long text sessions about random topics, don't tend to ever want to actually meet anyway, and are more there to lurk/talk than meet real life people. So this was probably not going to go anywhere

And even if you do meet, your online impressions almost never translate to real life.
>>
>>18225548
>In my experience with online dating: people who have long text sessions about random topics, don't tend to ever want to actually meet

Huh, now that I think about it, that's how it's been for me too. Most girls I've hooked up with from tinder were ones I kind of half assed talking to and didn't have much in common with. The ones I do have a lot in common with all end up ending abruptly pretty quickly
>>
>>18225548
>In my experience with online dating: people who have long text sessions about random topics, don't tend to ever want to actually meet anyway, and are more there to lurk/talk than meet real life people. So this was probably not going to go anywhere
This 1000 times.

>>18225522
>What should I do? Should I just accept defeat?
What defeat? Stop being gay, OP! Just move on for fucks sake. The attitude you have is fucking wrong. What a bad outlook to have. No. You should not accept defeat, because there was no defeat. Maybe you learn from this how to talk to girls on Tinder, if you wanna meet them. Maybe you will learn that Tinder is not a good way for you to meet women. Maybe you will stop thinking in a self harming "win or lose" way.
>>
>>18225522
The mistake I think you made OP is that you didn't try to meet when it became evident you had so much in common. If I were you I'd just shoot out a single message along the lines of: "Hey I really enjoyed talking to you on tinder. Let's get coffee. (Date) and (time)?"

Reschedule as needed. If she doesn't respond or makes up an excuse without offering another time move on.
>>
>>18225658
This is good advice.

Whether or not it works, you have literally nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1443551289.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1443551289.png
10KB, 225x225px
>>18225663
>you have literally nothing to lose.
OP may lose his virginity.
>>
>>18225631
I think you took "defeat" a little too seriously. I meant it is an there's nowhere left to go with this one

I've met a bunch of girls on tinder and have banged a few of them, but this is the first one I thought I might actually give a shit about (which probably will turn out badly because it's tinder) but I just wanted to know if anyone had any idea on how I could give this one last push
>>
>>18225522
I had the same thing happen to me, picked it up again, we met twice at her place but my autism was too strong and ruined my chance

try, if it works you made it, if it fails you are back where you started no biggie
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.