[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 y/o and a 16y/o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (217KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
217KB, 600x450px
I like this one 16 y/o girl in my Japanese class. we hangout usually since we are the youngest people in our class. we talk about our expiriances and stuff. I told her that I see her as a possible partner and she seemed ok with that, although she lives in another city (giant bridge to cross physically) and it seems like her parents don't like the idea. I really like her, but I can't really get to know her if I only meet get to talk to her for an hour a week. what can I do and what do you guys think? is she to Young?
>>
I don't think shes giving you any signs. From the sounds of it you just blurted out that you like her and nothing came of it which is a sign she's not into you like that.
>>
Yeah man its ok, women mature faster
Tell me how you started to hangout outside the class
>>
>>18225504
Half your age plus seven

20 / 2 = 10

10 + 7 = 17

Yep, she's too young. Wait until she's 18, then you'll be good
>>
>>18225515
>Half your age plus seven
Exactly the difference between my parents... Suspicious.
But 16 yo girls can never be too young for 20 year old, usually its the other way, because age is not the number, but the experiences, and a hot 16 yo girl has much more than ugly shy 20 yo guy.
>>
>>18225507
hmm maybe should I try something else? that confession was like a month ago too.
>>18225508
well since she's still in high school. she also takes a credit class after school to get her language requirement done. between the normal class and the credit class there's a 1 hour gap. and I didn't want her to wait alone so I hung out with her one day. then after two months its been routinely
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you guys

16 is too young you fucking loser weabboo, hang out with people your age.

If morality isn't enough for you, her parents are against it. Meaning they'll put your dumb ass in jail if you do something retarded
>>
Also
>>18225521
>age is not the number, but the experiences
You're a fucking idiot. I bet you were "born in the wrong generation" too
>>
Uhh nah dude this probably ain't going to work.

Logistically, she is completely anchored to her parents. Can't get around without, can't eat without them, doesn't have a roof over her head without them.

If they don't want her dating is 20 yo, it ain't gonna happen
>>
>>18225552
Here again because you guys are so dumb

Look up Piaget's cognitive learning theory. It says that development precedes learning, meaning that age isn't just a number. People have to grow into learning how the world works. Someone who is 16 doesn't know how love works like an adult because they haven't gotten there physically.

Vygotsky believed the exact opposite, but even going by his theories, it'd have to mean that she's been dating over age dudes her whole life, which is 1) probably not true, and 2) shitty
>>
>>18225549
>hang out with people your age.
I suffered my whole youth from being unattractive, no girl ever paid attention to me as a late bloomer, and now when I blossom at 25 you want me to consider women my age who already had 10+ partners? Hell no, now I will sleep with 16 year old girls in their prime (or even younger if they don't mid)
>>
>>18225598

>even younger if they don't mind

You might also find yourself sleeping with an older man or two in prison if you continue on this track.
>>
>>18225609
I don't know where OP is but 15 is legal here.
>>
>>18225504
>is she to Young?
Is sex with 16yo legal where you live? The opposite of that is your answer. Stop allowing society to decide who you have the right to like. If she was so young that you'd be taking advantage, it would literally be illegal.
>>
>>18225598
So since you were an ugly nerd in high school, you're going to resort to being a pedophile? Don't be such a gross vapid loser and you could still get good looking girls. I'm 25 and I know there are still plenty of girls out there
>>
>>18225667
Disclaimer: I was an ugly nerd in high school too but then I decided to not be anymore and made myself more interesting and approachable and gave myself a better look and I've been with more girls in the last couple years than most of my friends have in their whole life. Some of them have been kinda skanky, but sometimes you have to just experiment to get better, and most of them weren't skanks
>>
>>18225615
OP here no I think 16 is the lowest unless you can go through Romeo and Juliet laws
>>
>>18225667
>pedophile
Its called ephebophilia and there is a huge difference
>>
>>18225847
It's called illegal and you're a creep either way
>>
File: whiteknighting.jpg (141KB, 336x476px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknighting.jpg
141KB, 336x476px
>>18225862
16+ is legal in most places
>>
Post more predatory lolis
>>
>>18225862
In my country (Europe) it's 15+. I'm 26 and my girlfriend is 17. She already wants to have my kids. I'm just waiting for her to finish school.

There's no reason for me to be with older used up women that are jaded and looking for a cash cow.
>>
>>18226057
>>18226119
it's 13 in Japan yum yum
>>
>>18226057
>>18226119
Legal or not, you guys are retarded if you think someone that young is mature and emotionally/mentally developed enough to understand what love and a real relationship are
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.