[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I get karma and be absolutely rekted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: OW.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
OW.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
So when I was in middle school I use to sorta bully a kid due to him smelling like shit, and I remember he cut my brother in line so I kicked his chest in. Those were far years ago, I'm much older and I participated in charities and I do my part to do good deeds. Even helping strangers when walking to the grocery store if they drop something, for example some old man dropped his cane and I picked it right back up for him. But I still feel I'm about to get bit in my ass by karma, will karma still get me?
>>
>>18225417
Karma doesn't exist, man.
>>
>>18225417
Find this guy and redeem yourself by saying how sorry you're feeling and you were a dumb kid.
The simple fact that you chose to "do good deeds" means you're still feeling bad about this.
>>
>>18225417
Karmas not real.

But it might mean something to him to apologize if you have contact.
>>
Karma is absolutely real. Once I kicked a reverend's little snot-noses brat's ass because he teased me about my glasses or something. I was 10 years old and I just snapped. To this day I feel hate and remember the names of people who teased me about my glasses.
>>
So do you do these good deeds out of genuine want and need and pleasure from helping the less fortunate, or for karma and the fate of your soul? Because until you actually desire to make amends for the sake of just doing it rather than some karma or other spiritual motivation, you aren't absolving yourself of guilt nor being genuine.

>God created atheists to teach us the most important lesson of them all – the lesson of true compassion. You see, when an atheist performs and act of charity, visits someone who is sick, helps someone in need, and cares for the world, he is not doing so because of some religious teaching. He does not believe that god commanded him to perform this act. In fact, he does not believe in God at all, so his acts are based on an inner sense of morality. And look at the kindness he can bestow upon others simply because he feels it to be right.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.