[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

co-worker situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: spgootr.jpg (643KB, 2880x1928px) Image search: [Google]
spgootr.jpg
643KB, 2880x1928px
Please judge this situation for me.

I am the only woman at my workplace. The guys I work with are nice but many come from rough circumstances, so they are not exactly gentlemen.
I often have to work together with one particular guy. I enjoy it because he is nice, but sometimes I get the vibe that he's trying to check the waters and is low key hitting on me. He is old, married and I am absolutely not romantically interested in him.

Today we were working together at the same station when a redneck co-worker walked by and shouted something like
> "YO DUDE you're always standing with her, are you trying to get your dick wet or what lololol".
The guy replied with saying
> "My wife is not here at the moment, is she? Let me do this, I almost got anonette here in my pocket".
Everyone was laughing and looking at me. I wanted to use the situation to make it clear that I am NOT interested but I also didn't want to hurt his feelings by acting grossed out or anything. I spilled my spaghetti at full force and said
> "Ugh, if you want to date me you'll have to try harder than that"

I wanted to sound cool and distant but I think I failed. His reaction was a mix out of amusement and surprise.
Did that sound like a flirt? Like I challenged him to 'conquer' me?? That was not my intention at all! I hope he does not think I dropped a hint now.

What do you think, how did it sound like a flirt?
How can I make it clear that I am not interested next time something like this happens?
>>
To be honest, what YOU said sounds halfway banter, halfway flirt, but also, from what HE said it didn't sound like he was flirting, more just riffing/bantering off of what your other co-worker said.

From what you've said in my opinion.

Don't overthink it too much. Don't assume too much for now. Just Cross that bridge when/if you get there.
>>
>>18225330
If it honestly makes you uncomfortable, the next time he says something shoot him down.

Also i really want spaghetti now.
>>
>>18225330
Is there a reason why you don't want to have sex with him?
>>
>>18225344
you're probably right..

>>18225365
what do you mean with "shoot him down"? I don't want to be mean. Is there a nice way of getting the point across?

>>18225512
He's married, he's way older than me, he's not my type... just no
>>
>>18225576
Oh. I was going to suggest you let him get in the guts. shrug.jpg
>>
>>18225576
A nice way to shoot him down is to not beat around the bush. What you're currently doing is "playing hard to get" whether you're doing it on purpose or accident. Next time, just pull him aside and flat out tell him " sorry, I'm just not interested in you" before he gets all stalkerish because you unconsciously keep dropping "hints" and he like rapes you or whatever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.