[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kekekee.jpg (43KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
kekekee.jpg
43KB, 640x620px
So I'm planning on starting my own business soon.Told my parents too but they said that "owning" a business is not a job and that I should still go to University.

I don't know what to say, if I am making money there is no need for a diploma but on the others hand you never know what will happen so it does not hurt to have one.
>>
Given how many businesses started by people who know what they're doing fail, and assuming you're just a kid (yes, 18 year olds are just kids), listen to your parents. You're not as smart as you think you are.
>>
College is a scam, so unless your parents are paying for it starting a business is a fine idea,
>>
The thing is I already found some sort of "mentor" if you would call it as such so failure is rather low
>>
>>18225268
Like I said, you're not as smart as you think you are. Start your own business if you want, but get an education as a fall back plan.
>>
Good Point
>>
>>18225239
In some European countries it is common to take a "gap year" between school and uni.

Do a deal with your parents - you'll take a year to try to get your business going.

If you succeed, you've made your point.
If you fail, you'll go to uni. And, having learned what you did wrong, you can major in business to learn how to do it right.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.