[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no friends and I want to kill myself. How do I become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5645.png (398KB, 595x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5645.png
398KB, 595x571px
I have no friends and I want to kill myself. How do I become an interesting or funny person to make friends? Any specific shows or people I can study?
>>
>>18224942
most people have friends from their ethnic background, maybe you can join a cultural club. if you hate your country try to be more attention grabbing. doesnt have to be in a bad way. could be as simple as a shirt with words on it.
>>
You don't have to be interesting to make friends. All you have to do to make friends is just talk to a few people, and find a few people who you 'click' with. Hardly anyone actually has really close friends.

I am socializing more and more, and know I can make friends easily, but the problem is that I am pretty selective about who I hang out with.

If you wanto to hang out with people who are higher value than you, you must have something that is of value to them.

If you just want friends, just go start talking to people and keep doing this until you find someone who you get along with.
>>
>>18224942
As to what you can study, I would REALLY recommend the program "Social Confidence Secrets" and his "Social Life Makeover" by Eduard Ezeanu. I personally am still doing his program, and have found it incredibly useful and it is one of the first programs that I have bought that I was motivated to do anything with. It is paid subscription, but I believe it is very worth it.
>>
>>18224942
Find something you enjoy doing then find people who enjoy doing the same thing by using chatrooms, discord or social media then talk about the thing you like doing.
>>
>>18224942
Same boat anon

I tried a Church and they're understanding of depression.

It's a start

I still might kill myself too but I'm trying
>>
Watch Seinfeld my man, it's all about human interaction
>>
>>18224942
You've got it backwards. Don't try to learn things to make friends. Use what you already know and find friends interested in the same things.

Join a club. Take a class. Go to concerts. Do whatever interests you. There will be people there interested in the same things, so you can chat about what you already know about.
>>
I can interact with people, but it never leads anywhere, they never ask me for my number or ask to hang out, even though they might be friendly in a convo :(
I am just tired of arranging everything by myself
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.