[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed usage makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable, but it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9639.jpg (81KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9639.jpg
81KB, 770x702px
Weed usage makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable, but it seems like everybody smokes here in America. Should I succumb to peer pressure? I have no friends, and I've tried everything else to make friends.
>>
>>18224900
try heroin
>>
Just make friends at your job
>>
if you have no friends just play video games and shit. use that to forget your problems and insecurities.
>>
>>18224900
Just find something you enjoy doing and look for people that like doing the same thing.
>>
Same, I've smoked ~15-20 times and I've never really had a pleasant experiance, tried all kinds of weed and hasch.

I usually just drift away deep into my thoughts or feel uncomfortable and paranoid.

I don't think it's for everybody.
>>
>>18224900
dont, weed basically killed off my friend group. I wont go into detail unless someone wants me to but from my experience weed is a terrible thing to do socially or recreationally during the years where you are still trying to educationally or financially develop yourself.
>>
>>18226016
Did your friends turn into burnouts?
>>
>>18226020
Not the same guy, but that has definitely happened in my old friend group. We smoked a lot of weed. It even got to me, and I got depressed for about 4 years. I still smoke, but I'm out of that bad place.

Others of the group were not so lucky... One guy I know hasn't had a job or went to school for 5 years, he just leeches off his family members. He's surrounded by darkness, much like Gatsu.

It's not for the mentally weak.
>>
How can one not love weed... When I smoke I become a real genius. Too bad I cannot access this state sober.
>>
>>18226029
I'm experiencing that currently. My one friend just wants to smoke weed all the time and I'm kinda tired of it (weed not him), and I'm worried what my future will look like if I keep smoking too much
>>
6 year habitual smoker here and I'm only 23. The shit does ruin your life. It makes you way too OK with dismissing everything going on in your life. I work at a fucking pizza place, weed seems harmless but the long term effects can get to you.
>>
>>18224900
>it seems like everybody smokes here in America
Where are you? Here it's kind of rare outside of certain groups.

>Should I succumb to peer pressure?
No, you should never just do that. If you do what everyone else is doing, do it because it's the best choice.
>>
>>18224900
I don't know where you're living, but the most recent study that I could find through a quick Google search shows that fewer than one in ten Americans smoke weed at all, let alone regularly. That's not even close to "everybody." Recreational drug usage is also a really pathetically stupid way to make friends.

Short answer: no, you should not succumb to peer pressure. How old are you, anyway?
>>
I know that feel OP. Weed makes me feel crazy, even in tiny amounts. It's okay if weed doesn't work well with you, no need to make yourself uncomfortable just to seem cool.
>>
>>18224900
Smoke "shake" (or "smoking blend"). It's the same shit but way, way less potent. Tastes like ass but it'll help you build tolerance
>>
Just a reminder to the retards in this thread that weed destroys your brain cells.
>>
>>18226386
Most people are against it here though, read the thread next time friendo.
>>
>>18226402
And yet they all have tried it and my point was that the negative effects should be no surprise to them, buddy.
>>
>>18226411
>yet they all have tried it
>you need to try it to know it's shit
>>
>>18226421
Fuck off.
>>
>>18226421
Yeah, I don't think you should be allowed to call something shit unless you've given it a honest try.

I've tried it a few times, didn't like.
Doubt it made me any dumber.
>>
>>18226053
It's boring as fuck. Real niggas drink whiskey and trip acid
>>
>>18224900
It seems you think that smoking weed will solve your problem of having no friends. Maybe it will give you people to hangout with, but those hangouts and any conversations you have will revolve around weed, a topic that makes you uncomfortable. I seriously doubt you've tried everything else, why don't you get a fucking hobby and meet people who share that hobby? Now if you're the kind of person who shits on people who smoke weed, that's your problem, but if you're chill about people smoking and don't partake, you should have no trouble smoking.
>>
>>18226386
Wow, shocking, almost like alcohol.

But seriously OP, don't do it. If you already feel uncomfortable now, you have a higher chance of becoming paranoid or otherwise just awkwardly overanalyzing on weed. Just practice a firm "no thanks, it's not for me".
>>
>>18226427
Have you ever eaten your own shit? Ever tried stabbing your eyes with rusty nails? Might be fun times, don't know until you try.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.