[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling guilty even though no one was hurt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jojo.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jojo.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Two years ago I met a girl. We'd see each other out and about at the same places. One day her and I went back to a friends place and got drunk and things might have gotten a little weird.

We started making out and everything was fine. Then when we laid down I put her hand on my dick and even though she told me she was shy, she kept stroking it. I asked her to blow me several times and then eventually I brought my dick to her mouth and then she sucked and swallowed.

Afterwards we hung out one other time. She agreed to come over my place. We were both sober and we laid down in bed for a bit. When I tried to get things sexual again she got uncomfortable and asked to leave so I let her out the door, no problems.

After that we met once more, it happened to be her birthday and she asked me to be her first dance that night so I danced with her and all was good. Besides that I received a message from her asking me how I was doing and how my friends were. This was all two years ago.

I feel immense guilt about our first encounter. Where I pushed her head towards my junk but she didn't act weird afterwards so can I stop feeling guilty about it?
>>
>>18224892
As long as you let her go when she ask your good. In my experience girls like to be pushed a little. The fact that she still keeps in contact means she's okay with it.
What exactly are you feeling guilty about?
>>
>>18224920
We don't talk anymore. Kept missing each others messages but she messaged me last year asking about my friends and what we were up to.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that after she sucked my dick, she wanted to cuddle but I left to go to work. She then tried to see if she could nap in bed with my friends...

I guess I just feel bad about pushing her head towards my dick. I feel like I might have pressured by asking her to do it multiple times even though she wasn't really replying.
>>18224920
I can see the argument for her being really shy but I can also see the argument where I'm a horrible rapist.
>>
>>18224933
>I can see the argument for her being really shy but I can also see the argument where I'm a horrible rapist.
I know what you mean anon. But the sad truth is girls send mixed signals all the time. The best bet is to stop if she says an explicit no.
Some girls just don't want to seem like a dirty girl so they say shit like "I'm shy" or "I don't feel like it" or "let's slow down" in both cases I say okay and stop for a while and when I think she might have "changed her mind" try again.
Its hard to get a feel for the soft noes vs the real no. Again it's something you have to get a feel for.
>>
>>18224949
Meh, that's not the problem anymore.

Basically the conclusion I've come to is that all the things I did were bad, however she wasn't hurt.

Basically I shot a gun and thankfully it didn't hurt anyone. I just have to stop feeling guilty about having fired the gun.
>>
>>18224892
OP, I say this from personal experience. You are just over thinking it, worrying helps no one.
>>
>>18224994
Any chance you could elaborate?
>>
>>18225003
I can't speak too much from the girlfriend angle, but a lot of the time I worry about situations after the event occured, worry if I did anything wrong etc etc. I have a bit of social anxiety, and am using an online program to conquer it.

The rule for me in general though is if people don't seem to be super worried about the event in question, then I wouldn't worry about it, especially if a long time has passed. If it is really a big concern for the other parties, they would have brought it up with you at the time of the event.

For instance, I got together with some old school friends, and was talking heaps (unusually for me) and n people said how I was an interesting and fun person.

After the event when I was at home, I got incredibly stressed and went over and over thinking if they were not being polite to me, analysing every single action that happened that night. There was no point in doing that, they would have told me if I did something really wrong.
>>
>>18225021
You do have a point. I overthink things to death. I should probably get help.
>>
>>18225031
>>18224942

The program I am doing is in the bottom of this thread. He does social anxiety in particular, but it may be useful to you (paid though).

I haven't totally got over it, but I'm getting better. I am seeing a psychotherapist who uses something called "talk therapy" and that is helping a bit too (I've seen a few psychologists and didn't really like them).

One size does not fit all however, that's just the route I took/am taking.
>>
>>18225031
Didn't link right sof I'll copy post
>As to what you can study, I would REALLY recommend the program "Social Confidence Secrets" and his "Social Life Makeover" by Eduard Ezeanu. I personally am still doing his program, and have found it incredibly useful and it is one of the first programs that I have bought that I was motivated to do anything with. It is paid subscription, but I believe it is very worth it.
>>
>>18225051
>>18225060

I'll take a look at it. Also seeing what I have available in my area.
>>
Don't sweat it dude it is all good. You did the right thing by offering and nudging her toward what she wanted which was the almighty D. If she did not want it she would not have sucked it and certainly would not have swallowed your load.
>>
>>18224933
What you did was rapish, if she didnt nod or something, sucking dick might have been something she felt pressured to do since she liked you as a person.
>>
>>18226248
There is no rape-ish. It either was or wasn't. Rape is a serious crime with consequences. There is no gray zone. According to the story there was no "no" or "stop." Just a "I'm shy." therefore not rape.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.