[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you lose weight ez :^(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: only 2 weeks.jpg (19KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
only 2 weeks.jpg
19KB, 480x422px
>fat
>sleep late (2am) and wake up early (7:30am)
>always tired
>drinks lots of coca-cola/fanta or whatever to stay awake
>fatter
>sleep even later because caffeine keeps me up (like 3am)
>more tired the next day
>drink more soft drinks

I want to drop to a normal weight, quit fizzy drinks and sleep at a normal time but it's fucking difficult. Yesterday was Good Friday and in my country (New Zealand) all of the supermarkets were closed, so I couldn't buy soft drinks and I was tired all day. Even though I was tired at like 5pm I suddenly magically become fully awake at 8pm and couldn't fucking sleep until 2 or 3. How do I break this shitty cycle? I only have a few days to fix this during Easter break.
>>
Just don't buy junk food.
>>
>>18224888

>what is diet soda
>>
drinking soda makes a huge difference, cut that out fast. replace it with water EVERY time and you're going to feel like you're thirst isn't quenched without soda but thats in your head. also to fix the sleep schedule start by going to bed at your normal time and wake up 2-3 hours earlier than you normally would, that will cause you to just be tired earlier and slowly over time you'll correct the schedule
>>
>>18224898
Worse for you than regular sodas, that's what. They fuck with the way your body treats food and lead to even more weight gain.
>>
>>18224906

Fat people excuses. I'm sorry, but if the guy can't go a full day without drinking gallons of regular soda, diet soda is at least gonna cut hundreds if not thousands of calories out of this guy's daily diet and THEN he can start switching to water and shit.
>>
>>18224913
How the fuck is that 'fat people excuses'?
>>
>>18224917

Sorry, I probably should have elaborated on that being carryover from another thread, haha.

"Fat people excuses" are when people get all uppity about shit like "well I can't stop eating 3,000 calories a day because mum says I need my nutrients," or spout all of these reasons that the chemicals or diet strategy are "unhealthy," when really it's much less healthy for them to be obese and put that strain on their bodies.

I know so many people who make these kinds of excuses but remain fat as shit.
>>
>>18224917
>I could drink something slightly less unhealthy for me, but I read this buzzfeed article that says I'll gain even more weight by consuming fake sugar so why bother
>>
>>18224926
OR he could just not drink them at all. 'Drink diet soda' is not helpful advice at all, it has the opposite effect of what he wants
>>
>>18224928

It literally does not have the opposite effect of what he wants. He wants to drop to a normal weight, and the only way to do that is calories in, calories out. He should switch to diet soda, stop drinking his daily allotment of calories, and as he loses weight, continue to work out and adjust his eating and drinking habits to something healthy.

But a drastic lifestyle change of "just drink water" and nothing else is going to be something that lasts him two weeks before he breaks and falls back into bad habits.
>>
Good start before cutting down calory intake ,would be learning to intake calories in as healthy form as possible, switching from dorritos and montain dew to...lets say home cooked fries(not deep fried obviously, use as little oil as you can), some chicken, some veggies, etc.
Simply learn to eat healthy at first, when you can manage that, start lowering callory intake, start exercising, maby read on intermitment fasting too. And as people above said - DRINK WATER!
>>
>>18224988
disregard, "before cutting down calory intake... "
>>
>>18224928
You're such a fucking idiot. If someone has a regular habit of drinking sodas then switching to diet is the best thing they can do to ween off, quit being so fucking thick.

Yea there may be a link between diet soda and triggering hunger but you're blowing it out of proportion. I mean by your logic the caffeine in it should suppress his hunger right?! That's what you sound like.

Also OP just go to /fit/ and read the sticky. It's not rocket science.
>>
Here is the easiest way to lose weight:

PSMF + some walking/cardio

Eat no more than 700cal of lean protein and healthy fats, no carbs. You'll go into keto immediately, and within a week, the hunger pangs will go away - which your caffeine helps with anyway. Continue drinking liters of cola, just switch to diet, and you'll lose weight, provided you are committed enough to do what is essentially hardcore Quito.
>>
File: perrier1.jpg (11KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
perrier1.jpg
11KB, 299x169px
ffs drinking water is not hard.

Try carbonated/sparkling water. You'll get most of what you're used to without all the fucking sugar.
>>
Start with the low hanging fruit. Your first step is simple and easy. No sugared fizzy drinks. Upgrade from sugar to artificial sweeteners. Second step is also simple and easy, install flux on your computer and never turn it off.

After that, consider quitting caffeine. This one's harder. I'm still trying myself. From my experience cold turkey has worked best. I usually stay off the stuff for a few months until I find an excuse to get hooked on it again. Weaning slowly just ends up with me deciding one heavy day when I need it won't kill me and then I stop trying to wean at all. I feel fantastic when I'm off the stuff but the first four days of withdrawals blow. Just push through it.
>>
>>18224888
Your pic related, look up his documentary (Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead)
>>
Try going to bed in 8PM. No fizzy drinks allowed all day. You will fall asleep at 2 or 3 AM in the first few days, but eventually you'll get used to it. If it's been two weeks and you still fall asleep at 2 or 3 AM start pills until your sleep cycle returns to normal. Check if you are allergic to medicines!
>>
>>18224913
Your fucking stupid anon, diet soda is WAY worst for you if your not dieting or woring intense workouts, look up sugar content.
>>
>>18224888
OP, walk regularly atleast 2 miles a day, eat protein based meals with high calories and low sugar content. Stay away from processed foods, and for the love of god cut soda out of your diet. I lost 84 lbs in on year doing this. I use to be 272, now im 175lbs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.