[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best ways to tell crush that you love her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I have this crush since I was 8 now I am 20 and almost a decade have happened. I can't wait longer. Someone please tell me a way to tell her without getting uncomfortable.
>>
>>18224805
Being uncomfortable and fighting through it is the essence of being manly.
Secondly have you been interacting with her all these years and if so, in what way?
>>
Sure because just telling someone you're barelly intimate with "I love you" isn't creepy at all and always works
>>
I have been her good and supporting friend on social media... We talk sometimes in daily life too.
>>
>>18224805
You don't
>>
>>18224821
I hate to tell you this OP. But if you feel like this and talk to her daily you are/were an orbiter and have a 99% chance of already being friend zoned.
You missed your opportunity a long time ago.
The only cases I've seen this reversed is when you break contact for years get in another relationship and come back when it's done. That's how I got the girl I used to orbit interested in me. But I wasn't interested in her really anymore at that point.
You should still ask, because your torturing yourself otherwise, but she prob knows you like her and haven't acted on it for years which is a huge turn off. Good luck.
>>
I asked her out today but she has her exams tommorow. Damn it
>>
>>18224834
Dude no offense, I'm not trying g to be mean, but you don't have a chance with this girl. You are wasting time you could be using to pursue someone you have a chance with.
How old are you?
>>
I am 20
>>
>>18224849
Youre young. There are millions of hot women in your age range. Go get them. Why are you focused on this one chick that isn't interested.
>>
Because she was my first crush. I fell in love with her first time when I was a kid, I fell in some thorns bush and them she helped me out and she picked out the thorns out one by the one. That was her first touch. That moment I fell in love with her. Now letting it go from my mind seems impossible. I am trying real hard not to be stubborn about it. But it is the way it is. It is fixed in my mind like that now. I will only stop unless I get a rejection or acceptance.
>>
>>18224857
shes probably sucking johhnys dick rn in a movie theather lol
>>
>>18224857
So get rejected asap now and move on. It might sound cute to you but it's sick
>>
I didnt fall in thorn completely. It was only my leg and hand that got hurt by the thorns. And I also did see a doctor after that for some thorn removal if you are concerned about health.
>>
>>18224857
Dude I'm telling you,nothing you say will make her go out with you. You sound desperate as fuck. Just ask her and get your answer. Then move on.
Next time you feel even an inkling of attraction for a girl ask her out right away. Dont make friends with them first. You will fail EVERYTIME.
>>
Ok man. I will get rejected as soon as I can. But if you are so sure that I will get rejected, we will see. If by any smallest chance I got accepted I will let you all know in this thread.
>>
The only reason everybody is telling you that is because everybody has been in your place sometime in life

I honestly don't know anyone who have been successful doing that. The closer to that is a couple I know who had been friends for years, made out drunk in a truth or dare, and are now married. But you can see how this is the complete opposite of just declaring love all out of the blue
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.