[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl I sort of know messages me half a week ago out of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488858560508.jpg (34KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1488858560508.jpg
34KB, 255x191px
>Girl I sort of know messages me half a week ago out of the blue
>"Hey anon, are you going to the party Saturday? We should hang out there"
>Proceeds to flirt with me and I conversate back to be polite
>She makes it VERY obvious she wants to bang me there, she talks about sex constantly and keeps calling me attractive and what have you
>We've been talking since then
>She's sort of attractive, but she's crazy as fuck and kind of a slut; says weird shit to me every day about her shitty family life or her previous hookups
>I've been trying to make it obvious I'm not super into her without being rude but she's still pursuing me
>Party is tomorrow, I know she's gonna show up and be clingy and follow me around all night
>We have a few mutual friends so I don't want to piss her off or be a dick about it
>I can't use the "I'm not horny tonight" excuse cause I'm gonna be looking for a hotter, non-crazy chick to hook up with and I can't have her following me around all night if that's gonna happen

How do I get her off my back without pissing her off? She also has a few friends that are hot too and I'd rather be hitting on them.

Or even better, is there a way to subtly ask if she knows if any of her friends finds me attractive? I've met most of them at least briefly at parties before. I don't want to piss her off or seem like a bitch by straight up asking though
>>
>>18224758
Also we're both 18 and high school seniors, so if this all sounds high schoolish that's because it is
>>
>>18224767
Tell her "No fat chicks. Now gimme your hot friend's number"
>>
Ask for a threesome, you don't have much to lose
>>
she seems sensitive, dont hurt her.

you can explain to her exactly how you feel.
>>
>>18224758

Give her your a dose of your red hot fleshy poker
>>
>How do I get her off my back without pissing her off?
You can't. Don't try to protect people from themselves, most of the time you're better off being honest. By pussyfooting around the issue you've made it worse for both of you. If you had shook her off earlier, things would be fine now.

You should tell her before the party that you don't want to hookup with her and you're not interested in her at all. It's going to hurt her feelings and she's going to be mad at you. That's how life is. You'll never make everyone happy, and trying to will just make you unhappy in the long run.

>We have a few mutual friends so I don't want to piss her off or be a dick about it
Then don't be a dick about it. Tell the truth.
>>
>>18224827
Lol she's skinny as fuck though

>>18225269
Probably the best advice. Problem is she's really insecure and might accuse me of "leading her on." She's practically mentally ill.
>>
>>18225634
I think his point was, you're pretty much fucked no matter what you do. Just get it over with and try not to be a dick about it.

This goes doubly so if she's the way you say she is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.