[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country and city should i choose to live the rest of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What country and city should i choose to live the rest of my life and how do i get there?

After making a thread yesterday I put some thought into my current situation and decided that I'll save enough money to try living overseas and start a new life.

I would like to choose a country that ain't to strict with imigration but i also don't plan to be a leech to society and carry my own weight and have my own permanent visa and residence.

I'm currently living in Brazil and the company i work for sometimes allow employees to aply for jobs in other countries, the thing is this happens once in a blue moon and only the most skilled/influencial employees are able to request this kind of thing, it also takes like 5 years or more to even be able to apply for those jobs and I'm only a intern so i need a plan B, i like to have options.

I speak english and brazillian Portuguese fluently and i'm sure i can learn any third language if needed. I don't plan to get rich so i don't need anything fancy.

Here are some information that may or may not be helpfull:

>25 years old, white, male
>Currently trying to finish systems development college course but i may be something i don't plan on making a living.
>I've worked since my teens for multiple companies in a lot of different jobsso i have experience in a lot of stuff.
>I have lived abroad for around a year in japan for study purposes, i only know basic japanese though, just enough to get me by, it was all i had time to learn but i plan on actually fully learn it.

Any suggestion of country/city and how to get a permanent visa counts for me.
>>
Maybe i should have madr my question a little smaller.
>>
You're white so if you come to America you'll get the best treatment. And be superior under the Trump reign.
>>
>>18226149
Isn't Trump a little morr strict with immigration now?
>>
>>18226152
american system takes like 10 years to become citizen with relatives living there otherwise easily 16 years.

european citizenship can be bought for i think 150k € in one of the small countries, and with this you can move anywhere in europe.

Could also start out in portugal, they are upswinging financially.
>>
>>18226173
Portugal might be a good call.

What about canada? Hows life in there?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.