[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she not attracted to me if she doesn't cum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1963.jpg (69KB, 517x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.jpg
69KB, 517x500px
Is she not attracted to me if she doesn't cum?
>>
>>18224285
Not necessarily. Many times with chicks, the mind is more than willing, but the body just won't cooperate. Our orgasms are fickle, elusive creatures
>>
>>18224291
>elusive creatures

i didnt know it was a fucking unicorn or loch ness monster
>>
>>18224291
>Be me
>Having sex with girlfriend
>Waiting for her to orgasm so we can orgasm together
>Taking forever
>Cum, relax a little, get back to it
>Still taking forever
>Cum, relax a little, get back to it
>This is at like the 2 or 3 hour mark now
>She's still not coming
>Getting really annoyed with her
>Slap her hard
>Choke her
>She comes instantly
>>
>>18224285
Try talking to your partner about what she likes. A lot of times girls are mostly closed off when discussing sex due to social standards and influences the whole
"Sex is sacred" bullshit
Let her know that you want to get her rocks off the best way you can anon.

However if she doesn't want to talk about it, don't press. Just give it sometime. She might be completely inexperienced or she might have some kind of fetish, were she might potentially feel that if she told you, you might pull back.

Keep it chill anon. Talk it out. Nothing wrong with sex.
>>
>>18224291
This.
>>
>>18224391
Sounds like she faked it ma guy
>>
ELO is like the Beatles but better.
>>
no. might be but chances are you just suck at sex
>>
Some women have shit baginas and shit glits the way some guys have below 8" benis or bent benis.
>>
75% of women don't come to orgasm from just penetration, so no. It's just girls.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.