[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dental hygiene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feels.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
How the fuck do i get my teeth white, i brush them thrice a day about 3-4 minutes each, floss, use those strings (don´t know the name in english), and i´ve cut on sugar yet these cunts are still fucking yellow
>>
Plus i change toothbrush every month and have whitening toothpaste
>>
See a dentist. There are whitening strips, porcelain veneers, and laser whiting to name a few popular, effective options.
>>
Your teeth aren't meant to be white. The more you fuck with them (beyond basic cleaning), the more damage you're going to do.
>>
>>18224292
This.

Teeth aren't naturally pure white, those people had whitening, which weakens the enamel and gives you cavities.
>>
>>18224297
fugg, so i will have to live with them yellow? How are yours?
>>
>>18225446
Well, you could try coconut oil "pulling" (swishing)
My dentist recommended it bc of my weak enamel but I know there's dentists who don't recommend it because some patients injure their gums from swishing too hard.
It's something to get used to, the taste isn't fantastic and the first few seconds are nasty, but if you want something more natural to whiten it may be your answer. It also helps fight bacteria.
>>
>>18225458
Seconding this, and dunno about taste, it's almost tasteless to me. Just buy unrefined oil and after week you will see improvements. Also oil is good for hair, skin and works as lube ;)
>>
File: coconutoil.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
coconutoil.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>18224283
Ooh, also OP if you end up using coconut oil make sure to use a tiny spatula or spoon to keep the paste sanitary. If you stick your fingers in there the bacteria will bloom and the next time you go to use it, all the nasty germs will be waiting there for you.
>>18225478
Agreed!!! Especially on the lubeyz. When it's in a paste form there's so many uses for it, I've heard it's amazing for cooking too.
However, I would only use coconut oil on the ends of your hair and not the scalp due to it being comedogenic (blocks pores and follicles). I tend to get a liquified version of coconut oil for my hair to strengthen it before I brush it :)
>>
>>18224283
From my dentist: your teeth should be no whiter than the whites of your eyes. Anything else looks unnatural. Make sure you brush before bed. Brush for 5 minutes. Be sure to brush your gums, cheeks, under tongue, top and sides of tongue, roof of mouth... Basically every inch of your mouth, even behind tour molars. Use a healthy amount of toothpaste, use floss at night, use listerine twice a day. Also, use pro-health toothpaste. It keeps your gums looking healthy, which is arguably more important than cleaning your teeth. Without its roots a tree cannot grow etc, etc.

Good luck. It will just take work.
>>
Thanks mates
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.