[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bumble Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1469529795089.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1469529795089.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
I need advice on what to do about this Bumble girl.

>Years ago
>My party days
>Meet this girl, she's really funny, we get along great, but nothing really ever happens
>Regret not making a move but don't obsess over it
>Bump into each other over the years
>She gets engaged
>Hang out with her more often through friends for a while in our mid 20s
>She's awesome, too bad she's engaged
>Breaks off engagement a few years back
>Consider hitting her up on Facebook for drinks but figure it'd be awkward since I haven't seen her in 3-4 years

>Today
>See her on Bumble
>Swipe right
>It's a match

I'm not sure if this is just one of those "lol I know you and saw you on a dating app" swipes or if it's something serious, but if she doesn't message me in the 24 hour gap, should I hit her up and see what she's been up to, maybe invite her out for a drink? Or if she doesn't message, just assume it was a joke?

I wouldn't say she's "out of my league," but she's a mix of all of my favorite things in a woman so I really just always assumed it wasn't worth trying for, if that makes sense.

Pic not related.
>>
go all in brah, ask her out on a date

life is a one two punch
>>
Jesus Christ - just message her you little beta pansy.
>>
>>18223982

I can't message on the app, it works that women message first. She has 24 hours.

I'm just saying, if she DOESN'T message, should I follow up elsewhere, or take it as a sign she's not actually interested?
>>
bumple
>>
That app fundamentally doesnt work very very few women actually have the balls to make the first move i have no idea what they were thinking when they made it
>>
>>18223995
No, even if she doesnt contact you, you should ask her out. She knows you have her contact info. That itself could become a reason for her to not make a move on Bumble. Grillz be like that. They complicate things more than necessary. Anyway, there is absolutely no reason for you to not ask her out after the 24 hr period. You only live once, you pedantic motherfucker. Go for it.
>>
>>18223859
Just message her dude. Don't let her get away AGAIN. be a man for once.
>>
>>18224833
Ive had a good number of grills hit me up on Bumb. Its refreshing not having to stress about coming up with some stupid pick up line
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.