[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I havent done taxes ever? I'm 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What happens if I havent done taxes ever?

I'm 20
>>
Have you ever held a job or otherwise received income others will have reported on?
Expect the IRS to be mad at you and slap a huge fine on your dick.

If not:
Literally couldn't matter less.
>>
>>18223826
Ive worked, yes, but only part time. Id say over the past two years Ive made less than 10k

Should I just get H&R block to do it for me or something? Im pretty clueless with taxes
>>
>>18223957

no. you are only required to pay taxes if you make 9000 a year or more, and you are only required to FILE afterwards if you make something like 16k or more.
>>
>>18223957
nah mate you're all set. taxes are only required if you make a certain amount per year. you can still file though if you want to learn about the process.
>>
>>18224118

OP has likely been paying taxes out of his paycheck, but because he doesn't file anything then he never gets the money back. Poorfags don't seem to understand that they're fucking themselves over if they make less than 6 figures and don't file taxes.
>>
>>18223816
>havent done taxes ever?
What do you mean you haven't "done" taxes? Isn't it automatically taken out of your income? Do you mean you don't apply for a tax refund? If so, then what happens is you screw yourself out of receiving money.
>>
I love you Emma.
>>
>>18223816
The Government finds you and sends you to a FEMA deathcamp.
>>
File: 1490222959133.png (183KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490222959133.png
183KB, 375x375px
What's the easiest way to file your taxes?
>>
>>18224434
True. Happened to me once.
>>
>>18224472
DId you die?
>>
>>18224467
Pay someone to do them and file them for you.
>>
>>18223957
you should probably file so you can get them earned income credit gibs (its literally a refundable credit, meaning you get money back, for being a poorfag).

>>18224467
DONT do this >>18224595
the intuit turbotax free version is easy as fuck. and its free
>>
>>18223816
The IRS won't come after you, mainly because THEY owe you money.

Money was withheld from all your part-time jobs to pay the taxes. But the formula they use, along with your limited income, means that if you had filed you would have gotten all the withheld money back. So, in effect, you paid taxes you didn't have to, and that won't bother them.
>>
>>18224875
It's free if you click through the link on the IRS freefile page.
>>
>>18223957
https://www.irs.gov/uac/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free

The IRS and the tax prep companies have a deal. The tax prep companies will do your taxes for free if you make less than $64,000 a year. In return, the IRS will not offer its own free filing service.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.