[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIOYC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 34

/gioyc/ - Get It Off Your Chest

ITT: spill the beans
>>
I hate being here. I want to travel the world.
>>
>>18223743
I killed a bully with ricin when I was 12
>>
I don't think I'm going to do well in my career after graduation.
University has sucked the fun out of it.
>>
All I want is to be tiny, happy, and loved. But I can't be the first one which is the key to the rest.
>>
File: 1490289278321.jpg (86KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490289278321.jpg
86KB, 463x480px
Just caught up with a good friend I've had since childhood. Hearing his story about how his ex has completely fucked him over filled me with rage. She lied in court, had her family lie and has basically had the upper hand and played the sympathy card.

My friend wanted nothing more than to be a good father, but you can tell he is suffering since he barely gets to see his son. He's probably one of the best people I've known. His ex has already started to warp and turn his son on him.

I've heard a similar tale from a coworker at an old job in another state. I've personally had someone accuse me of abuse in some warped attempt at 'revenge' when I've never laid a hand on anyone in my life. It came completely out of the blue as well with no prior behavior indicating they'd try such a horrible thing.

I'm just filled with so much disgust and rage at the fact that most of these dishonest and manipulative people will continue on unscathed, surrounded by people buying into their bullshit and enabling this behavior. I wish they'd all be struck by lightning or exposed as the vile people they are.
>>
why do you feel the need to prove yourself when you're around her? Why do you treat me like shit when we're around her? You need to stop and realize not everybody is going to like you. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: village of wrong.jpg (19KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
village of wrong.jpg
19KB, 320x241px
I have this friend who complains that the boy she likes doesn’t give her attention.

The same boy he’s been with for the past two and a half months or so. Having a standart relationship but without defining themselves as a couple because of reasons. And this boy tends to either be extremely busy or disappear for days… Buut most of his available time, goes to her. “Not as much as she’d like”, she says, but more than anyone else gets from him. At the same time, this girl is having the same deal with two other boys. And she has on speed dial like two or three more guys who she can call anytime and get sex, cuddles, or whatever she’s needing, physically and emotionally.

In the meantime, I’ve had a huge crush on this same girl for the last six months, unable to forget her because she’s a big part of my life, right now. And for the life of me, I cannot get another girl, I am a complete failure when it comes to romantic or sexual stuff, and I’ve been on a dry spell since January 2015, aside from a hooker I was with last summer (which wasn’t that good). I have fucked up the few opportunities I’ve had with any girl in this time, and I’m starting to believe that this girl is lowkey using me as her emotional napkin.

In the meantime, there’s this other female friend who has been struggling with a phobia of intimacy (physical and emotional) during a very long time. And the only two people she has had feelings for in seven years did not return their feelings. And she is able to love, but unable to express it.

But the first girl still complains. And insists that her situation is really awful.

And I want to be a good friend and accept that she’s having a rough time or whatever, but it really pains me and makes me mad that she tries to pass her situation as a tragedy. Or, even worse, I’m just a resentful little shit because she’s not into me.

Pic related is where I belong.
>>
I wish you put as much effort into the relationship as I did.
>>
Why the fuck do my parents act like they did nothing fucking wrong? That what they are doing is ok?

They are psychologically torturing me. This is abuse, straight abuse.

They see me struggling with all that is going on. How extremely difficult it is on me, how heavy the burden is and then fucking continue to be manipulative assholes.

They could end this at any time. ANY. TIME. If I find out that they are doing this just for money I will completely disown them forever.
>>
>>18223882
>tiny
>starving yourself
Stop doing this, you fucking idiot. Calories in = calories out.

Plus skinny girls are disgusting. Fit/thicc is where its at.
>>
>>18223981
This, >>18223882. I understand your feelings but you should really practice healthy eating and exercise. I started losing weight doing my mom's Jane Fonda tapes then moved up to Jullian Michaels. Now I'm hitting the gym for 1.5-2 hours 4-5 days a week and I feel wonderful.

Dream of widening your hips and toning your booty. That's what guys look for. Most love a little bit of tummy, too. Find you a qt that will spot you when you bench and squat, that feeds you crunchy peanut butter and rubs your tummy and gives it kisses. Stop revolving around fuckboys who put shit into your head and wear scene fag haircuts and metalcore band shirts.

You got this. Learn to love food and accept yourself. There's forums for that. I've been using myfatsecretdotcom for support and tracking my meals.

t. grilwhodidhorriblethingsforathighgap
>>
>>18224005
>Most love a little bit of tummy, too
Guy here. Can confirm that a bit of belly is sexy

But dont overestimate how much is sexy. There is a limit.
>>
>>18223889
My mom is trying to do the same thing with me and my sister about my dad.

My father aint perfect but my mom paints him as a monster whenever she can, too bad fir her that me and my aister are used with her bullshit by now.

It truly is a sad thing to see.
>>
>>18224027
My husband always liked me a lot I guess but after having 2 kids in the past 2 years I have ten pounds on my normal body weight.
It makes me feel ashamed and gross but he likes it. I was a fit and independent girl so I think it's kind of more womanly and he likes getting me to cum when I am all self-conscious and then fucking me out of that zone.
Just take life easier there are lots of shit guys but guys are horny and a lot are more forgiving than you think or even prefer girls that eat food.
>>
I get incredibly frustrated when I see mass amounts of brown and black skin immigrants filling up "my country". I get frustrated with myself for thinking this but I can't help it.
In highschool it was always the syrian immegrants who thought they were hard as fuck, but they were obnoxious and loud. And the "thug" blacks who thought they were gangster.
They are always talking about their pride for their homeland and countries, yet here they are in Canada.
I went to toronto once on a holiday, and my friends and I were literally the only white people I saw.
Why can't I stop feeling this way? It seems like theres no where to go to escape it, but I'm going to move to the prairies in hope of a more conservative and culturally preserved lifestyle. (I'm irish and native)
>>
I saw a post elsewhere on the internet that for some reason made me go white-hot with rage. It was so clearly relevant to how I felt about you but I was just on fire for this poor girl and how devastated she was, how blind she was to how this man had treated her like dogshit.

So I wrote a reply. I swear to God it felt like it just *poured* out of me. I didn't think or edit once. Not even any typos. Formatting and everything. The only hard thing was actually struggling to keep up with the words as they poured out. I couldn't type fast enough.

It's now by far the most popular post I've ever made. Anywhere. Ever. Because it was true. And filled with righteous fury. And applies to so many fucking people that aren't me.

But. Fuck. Re-reading it.

It set me free.

... I'm over you.

The worst is over.

I feel free.

(thank GOD)
(You can't hurt me anymore.)
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>18223981
>>18224005
I just don't see the fit/thic(which to me, thick is just the nice way of saying fat these days)types as attractive. The girl in that pic has grossly huge thighs to me, for starters. She's alright elsewhere I guess, but I also prefer the smooth stomach, the abs protruding out is gross to me.

Whenever I eat I just get panic attacks anymore. Man idk where you go from when you're at a Joes Crab Shack, shaking and sobbing in the bathroom trying to clean yourself up before going back out to your family while still thinking about how many calories are in a damn salad.

I don't want a fit boyfriend either though, I want that skinny scene fag. He's the most attractive to me and I want to be his world. Skinny dudes don't even look at me. Only dudes who even glance at me out the side of their eyes are the seriously obese guys.

You probably wont tell me, but 1 were you successful with that thigh gap and 2 if yes what do I need to do?
>>
>>18223981
skinny girls are the best faggot. That girl looks like a man. Girls are supposed to be small and cute and feminine.
>>
>>18224093
Kek enjoy your teenage boy wife
>>
>>18224087
The bellybutton on the girl in the pic makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>18224098
Yeah its not the best. But shes got a sweet smooth stomach and great legs
>>
>>18224106
Can't argue there, mate
>>
>>18224087
You sound like a complete mess that no man would ever enjoy being with.

Also thick/curvy and fit are very different.

A reason some men LIKE thick women is because they are sick of the crying over food anorexic bulimic type and just want to have fun and not be living in a mindfuck 24/7
>>
>>18224114
I know. If I were thin enough to attract a dude though I would be content. Guys don't even approach me, which I know is 100% to do with how I look because they don't even know I'm crazy yet.
If dudes were approaching me but then bailing after talking to me I'd understand. But they won't even talk to me.
I'm not even visibly anorexic yet. I'm still pretty damn fat and flabby. But my body shape just works against me in general, so I'm beginning to see that no matter how much I lose I'll always look fat objectively because of how I'm all laid out.
>>
>>18224087
What the fuck? How old are you? 14?
>>
>>18224087
When I stood there was a slight gap that was only half an inch wide and down. I actually showed people because it's the smallest I had been but technically I was large for my size (I'm on the tall side. For reference my thicc thighs are best friends and they're always touching. I've learned to embrace it sincr handsome men find me attractive and that's cash to me. I like their hands gripping my thighs and rubbing my tummy instead of being ghosted when I needed to be loved. But learning to love my body was the most important thing and you can get there with baby steps. I'm no peach and in the next paragraph I'll get into that.

Starving and c/s, slacking at the gym but still lifting daily, biking to both of my jobs at the time then eventually walking because cycling was giving my heart these strange palpitations. I'm bulimic and at the time I puked everything, salad, chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, fruit. I still do that but with sweets except once every two weeks I'll actually have 1 bite. But if I don't c/s something sweet every 2 days I become a moody bitch lol. I don't recommend or condone your behaviors. You should learn to love yourself. Confidence is sexy. Fake it til you make it bih.
>>
I really wanted to talk to you, give you a long hug, a warm kiss and tell you that I love you, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, I really want, but I can't, because I lost your phone number and you don't answer my emails.

Five years ago, I should have told you that I loved you, I should be with you right now, I should have fight to stay, instead, I went away and I can't say anymore that I was a victim of the circumstances, because this doesn't suffice anymore, it never did, I did my best to stay, but in the end I was taken away.

Tomorrow (April 15) is your birthday and one day after(April 16) is my birthday, I will never forget you, and at this point in my life, I'm not sure if this is a blessing or a curse. Sometimes, I dream about you, but every dream you become more distant, in the last dream I woke up in tears, you were right in front of me, I came to you, but you were confused, you didn't remembered me anymore, you looked embarrassed and went away. I stayed behind, looking you give every step away from me, the dream was fading out and reality was slowing fading in. The dream became my reality, right now I'm stuck in the dream. I left you, and finally, you left me. If I could come back to the last day that I was with you, I would, and I will make this day worth it.

I love you so much, your nihilistic sense of humor, the brown hair, the deep eyes, your curvy silhouette, you are stuck in my memory, and I'm stuck in my own memory, I really wanted to leave, but only to a reality where you and me are together, but I know this wont happen anymore.
>>
After writing three dismissal appeals I got to the point where I was told I wasn't allowed to appeal anymore, and even then instead of actually studying I started altering my grades through an exploit in the campus network. I don't feel bad about it, but I feel like I should feel bad.
>>
File: tumblr_nvc7xjs9QF1sq1jk6o1_250.jpg (32KB, 246x329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvc7xjs9QF1sq1jk6o1_250.jpg
32KB, 246x329px
>>18224152
>>18224156
Last time I was with someone everytime he touched my stomach or thighs I wanted to die. I sucked everything in as much as possible, it was a terrible feeling.
He dumped me a long time ago, when I was much fatter (because I was fat) and haven't really had any action since.
I can't fake it. I'm petrified. I cannot move whenever I see someone I like. I know he's not gonna even talk to me because I'm so much fatter than him. Dudes don't want their girl to be heavier than them. I want to be able to be lifted by my bf too.
I wish I could puke 2bh. I've tried a billion times but I just cannot trigger my gag reflex and puke up anything of subsistence. It's always just bile and spit. So I went the route of not eating period instead, but some days I binge too badly and wish I could just vomit it all up. Considered drinking mouth wash or something to try and trigger it since you can't buy that syrup anywhere anymore. But I read mouthwash can kill you so I decided against it.

There's just nothing about myself I can love. I'm a trainwreck all around and if I can't have these damn thighs idk what my purpose in life is. The kinds of dudes I'm attracted to are only attracted to these girls. I just want a guy I can be attracted to.
>>
>>18224187
No you shouldn't, lemme guess, some SQL Injection exploit?
>>
>>18224190
Alrighty, Missy. I'm not a doctor but from my experiences... guys *probably* stay away from you because they can sense how low your self worth is and how uncomfy your body language comes off. They might even go as far as to assume something that they are doing is making you feel uncomfy and they'd rather invest time in a girl who engages with them more. They're not mind readers and some can't handle your dark thoughts that's why it's important to come to love yourself before diving into any form of relationship with them. I couldn't stomach showering with someone else but now I've come to enjoy it. I hope one day you get to a point where you can become comfy with yourself like that.

Also, you're going to continue binging and starving--that vicious cycle--until you find middle ground.

Also purging isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Puking and abusing laxatives will give you ulcers. You can develop diabeetus and thyroid problems. Both I'm being tested for. It's not fun.
>>
You aren't actually dead to me, I just tell that to myself and everybody else because even though I know that you didn't mean to do what you did - I can't look past it.
>>
>>18224243
Maybe. I don't know how to solve that though. I can't just pretend to be normal. I can't just pretend to love my every roll, I can't pretend to be good enough for the super skinny guys I like when I'm a blob in comparison (and when I've seen their ex's and who they flirt with, who are all much more attractive and skinnier than me.)

If I could be loved by someone I can also love, I could love myself. But I can't just love myself without that. It just makes me feel self absorbed and conceited.
>>
>>18224190
Have you thought about maybe a fruit and veggie diet? When I wanna binge I eat a shit load of either boiled cabbage or apples.
>>
i realised today that the solution to all of my problems in life is to simply love myself :) hope you all find happiness
>>
>>18224190

no offense but you sound like a common pump-and-dump floozy. get a fucking personality and stop feeling so sorry for yourself
>>
>>18224262
That and money...aaaaand late night food runs with your significant other.
>>
>>18224261
Already mostly vegetarian. I maybe eat a small amount of meat once a month.
The sweets and comfort food are the usual targets for binging. I try and fill myself with fruits and shit but it doesn't satisfy the craving and I just start to go mad.
It's kind of been a 2 steps forward 1 step back kind of thing. I'll lose 5-7 lbs in one week, gain 2-3 back the next. Still making progress, but I could be losing more and it just makes me depressed as shit every time the scale goes up. If I didn't lose at least 1 pound every morning I weigh myself I feel like shit.

>>18224268
If a skinny dude would initiate, I think at this point I'd be fine with a pump and dump. I just want to be attractive to the guys I find attractive.
I don't really know what constitutes a good personality. I have hobbies. I like to build things. I like to sew. I play video games, I love to play card games too. I have an interest in language and culture. I dream to travel around someday, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Ireland, and Scotland are all on my bucket list. I like horror movies, I like /x/ type stuff all around. I'll go out to a big party, but I'll also enjoy a night in with netflix.

But the thing is, nobody will ever get close enough to learn all these things I'm interested in, who I am, how good a friend/partner I can be, because I'm not attractive enough to get even that far.
>>
>>18224287
Chew and spit the sweets.
>>
>>18224293
I'm gonna try and get into this habit I guess. Kinda grosses me out, chewed food (ironically though barf doesn't, I know, fucked priorities)
Maybe it'll gross me out enough to turn me off sweets forever. Which would be a plus.
>>
I really want to tell you that i love you and i want to get back with you.. But then again the chances of us getting back together.. I dont think you want me back.. I did you wrong.. Pushing you away.. Now i realize that i am breaking down.. And i am tired of telling myself that i will be fine when i know i wont be fine at all.. I want you back.. I am sorry for hurting you so.. Please come back to me, P..
>>
You are a common slut. You think you are unique, but you are average in so many ways. Fucking timewaster, I am not your fucking therapist.
>>
>>18224340
Tell that girl instead of bitching about it here.
>>
>>18224347

Why the fuck would I want to talk to her again?
>>
I wish I could stop being such a narcissistic ass. I finally figured out that I was hurting you, and I was too blind to see it, until you had to resort to leaving me. I'm sorry that I hurt you the way I did and that you had to resort to doing what you did. I really wish I could redeem myself and fix this because you are worth it. You are worth the fight. You brought out the best in me and I was too proud and foolish to appreciate you. I hope you find it in your heart to wait for me, because I will wait for you no matter how long. We're still going to have our family, right? Our future together? I'll always love you no matter what happens, whether you get fat, deformed, lose your hair, etc. I wish I could stop myself before it escalated to this. Until then, let's get our wounds to heal up, maybe in time, we'll see each other again if our love is truly real.
>>
File: 1486534108025.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486534108025.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>18224355
>This post will never be about me
>>
I still don't know what possessed me to talk to you, because everything about you is what I'm trying to avoid. Yet it seems like I'm the only one you actively try not to snap at. Fuck, I think I'm the only person you've said a word to without being asked a question first. Maybe because I seem like such a kid to you. I don't know why it still feels like there is a connection between us, but it's odd. Mentally, I think we could be good company, but there is just no logical reason for any of that to happen. If you knew how important you could actually be to people, maybe you'll finally let people into your world.
>>
>>18224005
I like you.
>>
I think I'm in hell everything sucks
I tried to think of good things and all I could come up with was
-bus drivers are nicer
-I get to leave in 2 weeks and never come back
-it's not a third world shithole
-there's only one worse place in Canada
>>
It's been 6 years. We dated in high school for 9 months.
I'm still not over you, or how you treated me, and I cannot seem to get over this regret of not calling you on it when I had the chance. I still love you despite it all, which makes me have this weird whirlwind of emotion regarding you.

Part of me wants to find some way to contact you, and tell you all this. How you ruined me romantically. How I've never been able to move on, or date anyone else. I want to bitch you out for using me for sex and lying about loving me.

But I know we were kids, and it's hardly fair to call you out 6 years later when you've probably got a very good life going for you, probably with a good girlfriend, who doesn't need my absolutely insane drama.

But I've tried everything else to stop loving you, to move on, to love someone else, to have a life where you aren't crossing my mind every 10 minutes. I'm going more and more insane, I need this to end. I don't know how to make it stop. This has been the worst form of hell, these 6 years. I just want the closure. I just want to be free from you. I don't know if I can do that without dredging everything up again and just having one last burst of crazy.

You used to go on 4chan. You probably don't anymore, and I don't think you ever came to adv. But R.G. from Jacksonville Florida, if for some reason you ever read this, you made me miserable. I want to blame you for my misery, but also I know that's just my ego protecting itself at the same time. You fucked me up so hard regardless of if it was your fault or not. I just want to get over you. Maybe I can just pretend you'll read this and that will be enough. Probably not. But its just one more thing I can try.
>>
I know I fucked up. I messed things up between us and you walked away.
The past 4 months have been so hard without you. I struggled to look at why this all happened, why things fell apart.

I finally had come to accept that we couldn't get back together. After 10 years, we broke up. And you had acted harshly towards me for months.

It hurt to have you act like this towards me. I know you were hurt, and I tried to help you. I wanted to work together to make things better for the both of us.

I finally gave up hope. I finally start to leave because you treated me badly. I know I deserved it, but still you pushed me away.

Now you apologize for the way you treated me. You apologize and tell me you feel bad about treating me like that. I don't know what to say. I don't know if I should accept your apology. I want to, but would be okay? Or would that be the same as me saying "I'm okay that you treated like this"?

I'm so confused. I love you, I want to go to you, but damn, I'm so fucking hurt. Maybe you are too. I don't know what to do...
>>
>>18224312
If only this wasn't bait, and the one I feel this way about wasn't so completely overwhelmed by openness...
A boy can dream.. right P?
>>
>>18224355
We will, don't worry yourself with unnecessary stress. And it is, don't ever doubt it. It'll all work out in the long run.
>>
>>18223837
What major?
>>
I don't know why I am never good for you. I spoiled you with gifts and everything that you wanted, and all I wanted back was love and compassion, but apperantly he was better. When I caught you two in your bed under the sheets, I found out I wasn't good enough. With all those times I cancelled my plans to be with you in times of need were forgotten, all those times I helped you through your depression were lost. All I wanted was someone that cared, someone who listened, someone who loved, but I couldn't find that in you, it was too late when I found out the truth.
>>
My mom says i have no problems because im just 17
>>
>>18224510
Because she was a roastie the whole time...
She might be a sociopath? Borderline personality disorder? Sumbag harlot?

You were too good, YOU deserve better!
>>
>>18224351
Because you're posting about her
>>
>>18224529

It is called venting, retard.
>>
>>18224518
She's wrong.
Try to not let it bother you too much.
Make a list of the things your mother says that hurt you or your patented do and keep it hidden or with a lock?
Try to focus on what you want to do with your life, if it's figuring out first, do that , part time job? Volunteer, community college?
Your a good kid, find hobbies or things that interest you even if they seem weird, strange or whatever!

You'll probably get banned. Don't steal other people's memes that's not nice. Its fucked up.
Good luck!
>>
I wish I had a real friend. Just one. Doing this shit on my own is hard and I don't know how much longer I can keep doing it. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>18224355
This isn't for me but I'm going to pretend it is and I just want to say...love you, too. But I don't want what happened to ever happen to me again. I'm happy, please move on.

>>18224390
You, too, sweetheart.

>>18224510
Sorry, babe. You were used. I related so much to this...anyhoodles Welcome to the club haha.
>>
>>18224531
Fotze.
>>
I'm relapsing in depression and I feel like I don't love my boyfriend anymore, but also think it's just the depression making me feel that way. Anyway he doesn't know that I've been depressed as we are long distance at this time. I just feel so alone..
>>
>>18224396
Where is it, friend?
>>
>>18224542
Have you tried online dating apps? Just to ego boost until you're comfy
>>
It's been a little over a week since I started my first job. Combined with school, I've only got three hours of free time now on the average weekday. Overall, there's been an improvement. I haven't spent more than a couple hours on 4chan each day, so I don't feel agonized about "wasting my life". I have less energy after work, so I no longer get myself worked up about my problems. Somehow, it's also given me the clarity and patience to commit to meditation and a better diet again. I work as a cashier, and although it's dull, my condition prevents me from getting bored and frustrated. On top of that, I'll have money in the future for whatever wild idea I come up with.

However, the apathy remains. Oh yes, it's still there. Life might be more pleasant now, but I don't care for it. My dreams, passions, pleasures, personality have mostly gone out the window. I've reached the point of no return: I can no longer relate to either normalfags or the average person on 4chan. My world-view wasn't shattered but slowly disassembled piece by piece. All of my former interests like literature and music seem hollow to me: Just brief blasts of pleasure that fade away in time, enjoyable more for their suggestion of a deeper meaning than the thing itself. What remains is a moderate interest in spirituality and possibly recreational drugs to give me a new perspective. If I'm still in this state in five years, I might try to spend time at a monastery.

Apologies if this post comes off as pretentious. I'm in a very odd place right now, and just trying to make some sense of it.
>>
I'm fucking tired of the stupid nonsense these bitches bring with them. I'm tired of being looked down upon because of my fucking height, something I will never be able to change.

I'm fucking tired of needing to look everywhere for the most minimal speck of affection. I'm tired of being fucking ugly and only atracting girls with deep issues. I'm tired of this fucking shit.

Maybe I will become a priest like I wanted when I was a kid.
>>
>>18224581
Only if you really want to become a priest!
>>
I wish I said no.
I wish I had someone else in my life who I cared more for than you.

Goddamn it all.
Just goddamn.
>>
>>18224603
I'm sorry
>>
>>18224603
Lol. Move on.
>>
>>18224063
I'm curious about this anon, want to share it?
>>
>>18224058
lol Trudeau fucked your country
>>
I find life meaningless and empty, and I'm finding it harder every day to keep going.
I keep escaping into fiction, movies, tv, video games, comics, just for a sense of wonder. I hate myself and I hate how life isn't like fantasy. The only reason I haven't given up yet is because I still get that sense of wonder, but I always keep crashing back to reality.
>>
K,
I should have asked you out during our last year in high school. I always think about what we could have been. I've dated a ton of other chicks after I went to Uni, and I still don't connect with them the way I did with you.
The number one thing I regret in my life is not asking you out. I knew you liked me, and you knew I liked you. But we never told each other. To be honest, I was going to tell you when we hung out at the hotel during prom night, but I didn't have the courage. By the end of the year, I knew I was going away to Uni. I figured it was already too late to ask you out, plus I wouldn't put you through a long distance relationship (those things never work). But I want you to know that you're girl of my dreams, and I don't ever want that to change. You're beautiful, fun to be with, smart, sweet, and the only girl I would ever trust 100%. I would do anything to go back in time and tell you all of this in person. But it's too late for all that now. You probably don't think about me, or you may have lost feelings for me, but I don't mind that at all. The time we spent together was more than anything I could ever ask for.
I hope everything's going well in your life, and I wish the best for you. Maybe one day, our paths will cross again.
J.
>>
Omg just do me a solid and fill out the paperwork already. God damn it, you are such a lazy fuck.
>>
New Zealand a horrible country to live in if your a straight male.
Its got great landscapes but its ultimately the Sweden of the pacific and 2/10 woman think they're entitled to the top sports stars.
Any opposition to the "great New Zealand" narrative gets you screamed at and I literally have 0 respect for most people in this country.
>>
well now you laid your shit out to see clearly. thanks for vindicating everything I've been doing. I know when I'm right, and I'll tell you this, you can't stop me. all you do is piss me off more and make me work harder.

clock is ticking, and you're building your own jail. I'm going to bury you and the devil within you.
>>
I just really wanted to be your friend, do you know how hard it was for me to open up and treat you like I never did with anyone before? I even convinced myself as to not watch you with attraction.

But you would still play, still lead me in. At times you would say how interesting a person I was, how much you wanted to be my friend, how hard you wanted to try to love me. Maybe if you weren't so changing we would have ended up as friends? I thought that getting friends wouldn't be such bullshit, I'm still suffering as bad when I was only searching a partner.
>>
I feel like shit. I want to be the best for you but I just can't. I love you more than the world and I can't bear to disappoint you. I hope you're having a nice sleep. You deserve some rest.
>>
>>18224775
Did a coworker piss you off as well?
I felt the exact same way here. Everyone's either a fucking moron or an asshole here. I'm trying really damn hard to project my wrath into work, and it's working...but the flames within me have reignited.

It's been a long, long while since they ever burned this brightly. I should extinguish them, but I must fight back with them on my side. If I extinguish now, then I'll extinguish myself in the process. I will lose without this wrath, unless I get transferred to higher-end jobs with better people and pay.

Dream world, I know, but it doesn't hurt to try and make sandcastles out of shit and hoping someone notices it.
>>
Why is it possible to fall in love with a persons eyes? To fall in love with the idea of someone that's in pain, some innocence deep down underneath all of the whorish behavior, the three abortions, the history of cheating and inability to decide on who or what you want... I felt so bad for you because you had a childhood like mine, so full of hurt. Even after everything people warned me about you I refused to listen to my gut for a fucking year. What a waste of my time. But there's still a part of me that wants you to realize you're with a piece of garbage that tried to ruin your life and will never be right for you. I really hope you grow up some day Fawn. Christ why is it so difficult to get over someone so wrong for me.
>>
Next week I'll sign my life away, but it's the best thing I've done with my life in a long long time. I hope it's worth it.
>>
File: heart is an idiot.gif (473KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
heart is an idiot.gif
473KB, 500x282px
>I can feel you thinking about me, wanting to reach out to me, hoping I'll reach out to you. It's like this incessant prodding at the back of my mind... A dull ache.

I want no part of it.

>I want you to let me go. Stop holding on to me, stop clinging to your adolescent obsession. Let me fade away like I meant to do in September.

>You'll never hear from me again and I'll never hear from you. That's what's meant to be... C'est la vie.

gif related. it's not what's meant to be though it is what it is. the ball is in your court, always has been, and I can't change that. but I also can't let go of you, I've tried. I've tried everything I could think of. you think I want to hurt like this? granted it hurts a lot less but it's just changed in how it hurts. what could have been. btw, you weren't just an adolescent obsession, though I was too young to know what the fuck I was doing so it probably seemed that way.

sorry, maybe my heart is an idiot, but I can't change it.
>>
>>18224244
That's fine. You're welcome to feel however you want to feel. It's not my place to try to change your feelings.
>>
Never start being friends with drug addicts, because you're both lonely or because you want to help them. It will only lead to problems, and even though that is obvious, it's easier than facing other people.
>>
>>18224775
Who hurt you? That's a lot of malevolence in your tone of writing there. Who knows maybe you're having fun.
>>
>>18224853
> Who hurt you?

Dude, right?

>>18224775

Did they rape and kill your mom or something, Anon?
>>
Never get involved with bipolar people. Always full of lies, manipulative af, basically overgrowned children.
>>
>>18224863
It's a shame because I would tell myself it's because of their upbringing/childhood that led them to this point so I couldn't blame them.
>>
I wish you had just called me a fucking weirdo and told me to stop talking to you. I could've just thought you were a rude bitch and moved on. That would've been better than whatever the fuck it is you're doing now.
>>
>/gioyc/

These are generals now? Pretty cool.

What's up with guys treating girls like garbage during relationships and then getting analpained she moves on from him post-breakup?

This is the second time and ex played dumb about how they treated me during and after our breakup but called me cold hearted for not having lingering feelings for them afterward. I don't get it. How do you treat someone like shit and think they're supposed to still love you afterward? Is it lack of remorse? Is it just part of a man's ego to want to believe exes will always have feelings for them? Maybe I'm just egotistical to tell myself not to love anyone who doesn't show any sign of love for me.

It doesn't make sense to me that somebody would crave the love of another they don't want to love in return.
>>
On the (utterly insane) off-chance that this was meant for me:

>I can feel you thinking about me, wanting to reach out to me, hoping I'll reach out to you. It's like this incessant prodding at the back of my mind... A dull ache.

Was true even up to yesterday. But you of all people should know this time is different.

You made me angry this time. And I will not forgive you.

>I want you to let me go. Stop holding on to me, stop clinging to your adolescent obsession. Let me fade away like I meant to do in September.

Can do. You already did a pretty good job of that yourself. Like you said... haha, oh shit, I forgot.

That sounds like such a snarky, shitty bit. But I'm not kidding. I totally forgot what I was going to say. Wow.

>You'll never hear from me again and I'll never hear from you. That's what's meant to be... C'est la vie.

Don't quote your French at me, jackass.

This time, I'm going to hate you. And then forget you.
>>
>>18224860
I bet somehow a person indirectly came between this person and someone they loved without meaning to, and now this person has to put the full blame and anger of that on another person to take the sadness and grief off of himself.
>>
>>18224869
It's both biological and enviromental, but they're self-destructive and too insecure to put the blame on themselves everytime they fuck up.
>>
>>18224863
>>18224887
Way to generalize everyone with that particular mental illness. I'm sure both of you can see inside of their heads and aren't just judging the fuck out of them.
>>
>>18224894
Every bipolar people I met is like this. It's best to just be buddies and that's it.
>>
I'm slowly realizing you might be a bit too crazy and are trying to lock me in. Without a doubt I am a bit crazy myself, but this shit isn't going to work out. I want to feel content after a long day's work. Dealing with this shit, and it's not like I haven't already put in a lot of effort, is too much right now. Of course I have my own flaws, but I'd rather be alone than deal with all of yours.
>>
Everyone I know does the 420 thing
I really don't like it, I'm starting to really dislike it
>>
>>18224938
Weed isn't for everyone
>>
Quick tip: Don't make sound effects when you take your clothes off in front of her.

Sccchwing. Woooosh. ZZZZzzzzzzzzippp.
>>
>>18224961
Haha okay.
>>
>Ask a girl out.
>She says "maybe next time" because she is busy.
>Internet says this means she is definitely not interested.
>Ignore internet advice, respond confidently. Ask for her number.
>No response.
>Forgot all about it, return an hour later and follow up with my own number.
>No response
>Internet says I am beta double-texting loser and killed any chance of a date and this girl is not interested in me at all now
>10 minutes ago get a text on my phone apologizing for the delay with her asking me out with specific plans

This is why I don't listen to you fucking "redpilled" wannabe alpha males.
>>
>>18224968
Things fell through with the guy she was after.
Get a fucking clue.
>>
When you actually said hi to me the other day, I didn't reply (and only awkwardly smiled before rushing out the class) because it made me a nervous wreck. I'm sorry if it seemed like I ignored you!
>>
File: ulol.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ulol.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>18224975
>Bro I know bitches, they are all alike. Get a clue bro, I fuck so many women I know them inside and out. You are actually going out with a girl and got a number? Bro get a clue, real alphas shitpost on 4chan and Reddit all day.
>>
Secret fatties, I hate you. You hide behind makeup and angles and groups of friends in all your photos, but you are a fucking fraud. You disgust me. There is absolutely no excuse for your gluttony. It isn't just that you are physically unattractive, it is because the type of person that succumbs to obesity has a personality to match.

You lack impulse control and self-respect. You broadcast these negative traits with every cookie you shove down your mouth. You compound my initial disgust with the fraud. You try and hide your shame, you try and deceive people; in doing so, you reveal just how low your self-esteem is and how weak you are.
>>
>>18224982
Believe it or not people who are attractive and get laid can be emotional wrecks. You're just not smart when it comes to the opposite sex.
>>
>>18224990

Hahahahahahah. Holy shit.
>>
Just saw Logan lads.

Hope my dad's alright. Wherever he is.
>>
I learned that my cousins will go to my grandma's place in about a month, once their school ends. I wonder if I should go visit them then. At least I wouldn't have to worry about my aunt's bs if she isn't around.
>>
>>18224881
>responding to a post from another thread that I'm responding to in my post, while quoting my post.
>not understanding green text.
lol what.

>>18224938
pot is fucking retarded and degenerate.

>>18224968
that one time out of a million. gave someone that was interested enough to check up on me once a year through other people and then finally talked to me herself my number once.... no response, ever again.

literally who knows what goes on in the minds of women. just pray for one that talks to you plainly and communicates.
>>
>>18225014
fucking god damn it cousin poster. stop. get help. you're going to get our threads shut down again.
>>
You should let me tell you the full story.

We weren't hapless victims. I don't know how you felt or what your side of things was, but you should know.

He was a psychopath who was turning us into people look him. He would have made us abusive. He would have ruined your love life.

But for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

He was manipulative and deceitful and hateful
But I was clever and honest and loving

I won. We made it through together.

It's too bad we didn't stay together.

You know he abused you.
You don't know I loved you.
>>
I swear everyone is on some gibberish shit today. people are talking, but making no kind of goddamn sense.
>>
>>18225079
Your mind is going.
>>
ich vermisse dich sehr.
>>
>>18224058

I feel the same, but if you really want white, try the Yukon. Even harsher winters but it's a fuckton prettier than endless flat fields of wheat. Plus you get free land if you commercially farm on it.
>>
>>18224187

School's fault for not doing whatever it is you do to defend against SQL injections.

Drop table them after getting your degree.
>>
>>18224355

Fuck off, K. You have massive problems and we'd be wrinkly old prunes incapable of sex by the time you were done with the necessary therapy.
>>
>>18224396

Are you leaving Edmonton? I bet you're leaving Edmonton.
>>
>>18223743
whelp, you found a job you liked and then someone decided to ruin it all by shooting you in the head.
Now im just not sure what i can do about it, is vengeance the route i should go? get a permit and do the same to him? or just sit back and let the police handle it?
How the fuck am i supposed to deal with evil in this world, how the fuck do you change anything.
>>
>>18224877

Give him an itemized list of what he did.
>>
>>18224877
In some cases, this is fine thinking. and you did nothing wrong and he doesnt deserve your love or feelings if he truly treated you like shit.
In other cases you disrespected him, did bad things to him, and caused him to treat you like shit, by treating him like shit despite the love he was giving you and it becomes a grudge match basically.
If it's the first one, tell him to fuck off and good riddance.
Maybe think about if you've done anything to hurt him to make sure its not the second.
Nothing sucks harder than trying to force yourself to love a girl that goes behind your back with ex boyfriends and insults you to your face.
>>
>>18225153
>>18224877
Also, sounds like you still have feelings for him if you took this post here. think if you truly didnt have any feelings for him you would just say "lol no leave me alone" and move on, but thats just me
>>
Everyone I meet I think is either a faggot, a weeaboo, a nazi fag or a fucking pedophile rapist motherfucker.
>>
>>18225080
or people are just fucking stupid.
>>
>>18225145
idk, I'm about to shoot people in the head as well. where do I get permits for that?

>>18225160
14/88 friend, stop the bikes.
>>
>>18225170
in my state any armory for 50 bucks
>>
>>18225175
>any armory
>50 bucks
>permit to kill

just realized you meant a permit for a gun. well that's not as exciting.
>using a registered firearm for a vengeance murder

idk if you're larping or if youre serious but a quick death is lenient in my book. no, get them thrown away and essentially mentally tortured for a long time since thats what jail does.
>>
Made (you) look.
>>
I feel like I'm going to irreparably break down soon. Physically there is nothing wrong; in fact I have a very comfortable life. It's just that emotionally I feel very strained, like I'm never good enough, or that I'm a bad person in general.
I think a lot of it has to do with what my mom who physically provided for me very well but I never felt like I could open up to for whatever reason. I've always prided myself in being the "unbreakable" one so it feels even worse that I'm going to be destroying myself over nothing.
>>
>>18225193
(you)s are cancer
>>
>>18225024
Why would my posts get these threads shut down?
Also, how many times do I have to tell you people that I am seeing a therapist due to my depression
>>
I treated you poorly. And I know I have. I spent the last few months trying to figure out what I fucked up and how I can learn from those mistakes. Yeah, you have a right to be mad at me. And for a while, you were right to treat me like crap for a bit after the hurt I caused. But then you started playing with me. 4 months of lost sleep, and agony. Fucking painful.

So I walk and you simply apologize? Tell me you feel bad. It's confusing.
You have been mean, as you put it. Still, I have just been trying to focus on other things. I see no point in holding a grudge. I rather we communicate, but I understand that right now isn't the right time. With all this stuff going on.

I need time to think. It's strange because you backed off because of my immature behavior, and yeah, I saw it. I'm working on it for my sake.

Just a bit of a hypocrisy to call me out on acting like a child, and you proceed to act the in such a way. Paints you in an ugly light. Still, no grudge. I still feel for you, but damn if we haven't hurt each other so much.

If we try again, I really hope you are willing to see you need to grow up as well.
>>
Why do clearly obvious bait threads get sincere replies?
>>
>>18224734
I know this feeling.
Don't get carried away by the "we could have been".
I've fell in love with her too and got rejected
Because she was afraid of a relationship.
I wanted to give up but I knew deep down she wanted to be with me.
I kept fighting and now we are together.
DON'T GIVE UP.
She might most likely feel the same way without you noticing it.
>>
>>18225257
I know this isn't for me, but I kind of wish it was. It could be. Because I bear no grudge, either. You can talk to me. If you want, you can talk to me. But I won't bother you ever again.
>>
I BULLIED A LITTLE KID CAUSE HE SMELLED LIKE SHIT AND KICKED HIM INTO MUD CAUSE HE CUT MY BROTHER IN LINE!
>>
File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
I'll be turning 24 in few months and I am still a handholdless, kissless virgin. I have pretty much accepted that I will not reproduce.
>mfw kust visited my cousin who is few years older than me, but was already engaged to his wife at my age, and now has a half year old daughter.
It was painful desu.
>>
Three of what i thought were my closest friends deserted me

i shared them as an influential part of my life
it was all out of the blue, behind fucking computer screens and voices online
im sitting here just recollecting what i did wrong to these people i knew since i was 12

im fucking 20 now hitting 21

9 years, it took them nine years to tell me that they hated me
>>
>>18225424
Kill urself
>>
>>18225395
Because we are drawn to controversy.
>>
I think this board is retarded and everyone here is a normie, yes even the 30-year-old shut-in virgins. It's my fault for coming here when I'm not even sure the damage that's been inflicted on me can ever be reversed.
>>
>>18225433
At least now you know
I had no friends since 13
So what
>>
Part 1

I want aimee teegarden to utterly humiliate/ annhilate me sexually. I just KNOW that's her thing. Only thing is she prefers guys with health insurance and a job - said it in an interview. I have neither and live 1900 miles away.

Part 2

I think my dad might be a closet racist. On the weekends, he walks our two dogs on the premises of a predominantly-black high school close to our neighborhood, and they often defecate in common walking areas at which point he doesn't clean it up.
>>
I want to fucking die
I want my life to end
I don't feel loved
I don't think I ever felt genuinely loved
I just want to rest eternally
But I'm still so scared
How do I convince myself to just do it
How
How do I kill myself
How do I die
>>
I just woke up from a dream that I was playing Heavy Rain, but it turned out Caesar Milan did it.
>>
In a really bad place right now.
I have little family and no friends.
My relationship is failing apart.
I'm constantly emotionally and sexually rejected and talking seems to get us nowhere.
It's like they think if they ignore the problems they will go away.
I feel like absolutely no one sees me or cares. Like it would barely be a hiccup in anyone's life if I was gone.
I feel dead inside. I feel like dying.
>>
File: 1492000157871.jpg (48KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1492000157871.jpg
48KB, 599x599px
I really enjoy being alone and not having friends although numerous woman have been hitting on me and told me I am attractive. Furthermore I plan to go full neet and just just spend all my time on my hobby. What a time to be alive
>>
>>18224779
You wont dissapoint me, don't be unnecessarily hard on yourself.
>>
I can't wait to watch you try this and fail miserably. It's gonna be funny as shit.
>>
This site's dead to me now. I remember when I first came here, and everything breathed life and culture. I'm still a "newfag" since I got here late, but even then, there was still something concrete. A sense of unity. Now, we're in a weird post-post-acceptance phase. Shittiness is accepted now. My home board is totally unrecognizable, and the userbase is different too. I can't imagine ever bonding with random anons now like I used to. The people here aren't like me, they're just another group. The feeling is difficult to put into words, but the magic is gone.

This perspective is far from new. But I need to find something else to do. Most of my free time is spent lurking on /v/, but I don't even play video games. I think it's actively sucking out my fascination with the world, just reading the same dull threads day-in-day-out. I'm 18, what kind of life is this?
>>
Ive been with this girl for about a month, we have sex and talk regularly but she doesnt want a boyfriend and encourages me to sleep with other women. we were supposed to get together for my birthday, but instead she went with her friend who has the same birthday. all i fucking wanted was to hold her on my birthday and instead I got so incredibly trashed that i texted her too much and basically told her I think I fucked this all up and she told me not to overthink it. Its literally the best sex I've ever had, the most attractive girl I have ever been with, and I have never acted like this before. Normally with women I am able to be casual and sleep with them and not overdo things but this girl literally sets my soul on fire and I know she likes me but I don't think she feels the same way I do and its eating me up inside every day.
>>
It never ends. I just wish I would've died sometimes. Anybody who's trying to push me further will die.
>>
I dunno. I would like a girlfriend, but I'm too scared to ask her out for fear of rejection and loss of contact soon to follow. On top of that, I don't think I'm the best option for anyone in my humble opinion. I've accepted the fact that no girl would ever have feelings for me the same way I have feelings for them. However, it makes me feel more lonely than anything else.
>>
After posting my picture on /soc/ rate me threads and getting consistent 6s, 7s, and a couple 8s my confidence in my physical appearance has increased a bit, but I feel as though I have no personal character to back it up.

I've spent far too much time being asocial and sitting on the computer that my personal character has developed to be almost void of any emotionally relatable identity.

I had a beautiful woman practically fall into my lap, looking for a man to be her rock, but I quickly developed oneitis and failed. Shortly after, she tried crawling back to her ex.

It seems as though the only way forward for me will be an uphill battle for the rest of my life, not unlike Sisyphus. I need to work on myself and myself alone, because no woman will make me happy the way I originally wanted them to. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to snag a woman off of Tinder or PoF to be my play-thing, but I fear the chance of me actually landing a woman who I can relate to will be so slim that I need to change myself in a positive manner to make myself more socially/emotionally attractive, not just to women but to people in general, myself included. Originally I wanted my future woman/girlfriend/wife to be my best friend, but I fear as though that's a virtually unobtainable Disney fantasy.
>>
i'd love to see that girl's tits. i hope i will.
>>
>>18225257
I'm intrigued. Explain more
>>
M,
This ended very cold and sad. I wish I could talk to you. I wish I would have fought a bit more for you. I miss you. It's been 2 weeks. Please contact me.
-JH
>>
I feel suicidal
>>
>>18225881
Join the club.
>>
I met this girl who's incredibly passionate about her hobbies, friendly, sweet, cool and really good-looking all in one.
I'm going to befriend her so fucking hard. I don't even care if I never date her for one reason or another, she's just an awesome person I want to be around.
>>
I hate that I'm just not wealthy enough to date girls and live comfortably yet not poor enough to force my lazy ass to work. I have nobody to blame but myself and it's driving me nuts
>>
>>18225699
What are you taking about?
>>
File: 1487568029591.png (241KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487568029591.png
241KB, 540x540px
eighty degrees outside and I have nowhere to go. I feel like I have to do something but I just don't really want to. If I did go out for a walk I'd be afraid of running into someone. It doesn't help that my family always jokes about when I finally leave the house, that gets annoying. I'm sick of feeling depressed and anxious every day. I'm sick of repeating the same things to myself every day. Living the same day over and over again. Randomly getting motivation, deceiving myself into believing that I'll make a change this time only to give up shortly after. I just want a therapist to talk to. Some medication. Something. I need direction. I need guidance. I shouldn't be afraid to leave the house in the summer but I am. I'm too anxious and lazy to even get anything done when I am cooped up in the house during the day, so I end up just sitting doing nothing at all until the night. I hate this.
>>
File: descartes.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>18226040
It's hard but you need to step outside. Go somewhere.
Maybe just walk, or visit a park.
If you have money, try a new restaurant, or go watch a movie alone.

I been through exactly the same. It sucks. You have desire to visit the beach, or breathe some fresh air. I used to get that shit from my family as well "Oh look, anon is out of his cave :^)". Fuck them, they just don't understand.

As for help, the internet is a great tool. Use it friend. Search up county mental health facilities. There are many places that offer free help, or partial coverage. They get you seen and meds if needed.
I have been off my meds for about 1 year, after 3 years of therapy. It's not easy for me still, but those few days when I go outside. Grab some sushi, or just hop in my car and drive. It's nice. It's peaceful to get away from the constant headache my thoughts cause.

You can do it anon, it all just starts with a step outside. Get some air, grab some vitamin D.
>>
>>18225804
You are only hurting yourself. Start seeing other people. She will finally come around or you will meet someone better. She told you flat out to see other people, she meant it. If she didnt, you don't want a mental eff like that. Goodluck.
>>
I wanted to ask her for her birthday present but I don't want to now after the dinner table turned into "why are you like this/say something/oh look he doesnt give a shit anyway" discussion against me. I'm pretty sure you definetly want to hear the answer that I'm a fucking piece of shit and needs to die and then laugh into my face and tell me to do so. Almost drove into a wall after trying to calm me down,but I think this is where stay. Good thing I still have the blankets from last time.
>>
>>18224874
Im responding to your behavior towards me. Maybe you should reevaluate it, your actions that is.
>>
>>18224863
A lot have reactive attachment disorder, which leads them to say nasty things, they have to push you away first. It's the worst. Especially when they refuse to apologize.
>>
>>18226174
This happened to me with someone and it was very weird.
>>
>>18223743
I have a girlfriend who really loves me, but I prefer being by myself. Is that weird?
>>
I've decided to forgive him. He hurt me in the worst way possible, and he's still trying to hurt me and interfere with my life, but I'm not going to carry this burden of hate my whole life. I'm a loving person, and I loved him for a long time, and I love our children. But I don't want to hate him. We are made to forgive, and so I will forgive.
>>
i started taking escitalopram so i could stop being afraid of people so i could do what i needed to do normally, go to my language course, go to the internships

all it's done is make me unafraid to say "go fuck yourselves" to their faces. what a weird turn of events.
>>
I've been offered two jobs and I'm really getting anxiety from trying to choose which one. Job A pays more, but is a 25 minute drive away. Job B pays less, but is 10 minutes away, and the person at the interview said that I could very easily get promoted / lots of hours if I prove myself "dependable" because she doesn't have many dependable employee's.
>>
>>18224909
>trying to lock me in
wut? I don't understand what that means.
I wanted to pursue you, but I was too cowardly to do so. Well, until you've shown what you truly are.

See, I made an oath not to fuck crazy. If it seems like I'm just disowning you right then and there, it's because deep down, my body is throbbing for you, yet I must defy it. If we go at it like rabbits now, then we'll almost certainly burn ourselves up in the end.

Unless you can keep shit secret (doubtful), I just can't talk to you the same way I did several months ago. I taught my body not to thirst you.
>>
File: comfy qt.jpg (77KB, 358x239px) Image search: [Google]
comfy qt.jpg
77KB, 358x239px
I think that I'm going to kill myself tonight. I don't know why I keep convincing myself that anyone would give a shit if I died as if that's a reason not to do it. I don't have any friends, no family that likes me, not even any fake internet friends. My death would affect no one but myself.
>>
>>18226287
It's only 15 minutes you dumb ass
>>
>>18226348
the manager at Job A also seems so much nicer. Manager at Job B seems a lot more strict and "business oriented". Normally I'd go for Job A but the promise of promotions is so tempting. I know the time difference isn't a big deal, it's mostly the idea of possibly being promoted.
>>
>>18224093

>that girl looks like a man

you are a massive homosexual: that is the appeal
>>
File: Are you ready to talk.jpg (348KB, 1280x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Are you ready to talk.jpg
348KB, 1280x1287px
1. Getting in shape is extremely easy. You just need to force yourself to go to the gym/do a physical activity regularly until it becomes second nature. It takes about 2 months for that change to happen. 2 months of suffering for a lifetime of better health and higher attractiveness. Do it.

2. Watch what you do on the internet. It's no longer the Wild West playground it was in the 90s and early 2000s. Absolutely everything is interconnected and actively trying to sell you stuff. Use dummy accounts, VPNs, two-step password verification, and a password holder app if necessary. It is extremely worth it.

3. Meritocracy is a myth; life is about who you know as much as it is about what you know. If getting far in the corporate ladder or partying with the elites is something you desire, learn to identify the objective worth of people, target their interests, and get your foot in the door. "Keep your head down and do good work" is good advice if you never want to be promoted.

4. If you have an all-consuming passion that LITERALLY doesn't let you sleep at night, consumes all your free time, and compels you to live, then pursue that passion through your career. If you don't, you are 99.9% of people, and that's fine. Pursue a STEM degree.

5. Dating advice is needlessly complicated. People who can't find dates usually live close to people they could be dating, they just don't know them. The key to finding a date is meeting as many people as possible, even when you don't "think" you're going to like them. 90% of life is showing up. Go to the party.

6. Your health is both extremely important and something you will totally neglect for the first third or so of your life. Make efforts to regularize your sleep schedule, get yearly checkups, visit the dentist, quit smoking already (you shitbag), and do some kind of exercise. You will never miss your health until you lose it, then you will miss it more than anything.
>>
File: Cafe Alpha.gif (1MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Cafe Alpha.gif
1MB, 540x405px
>>18226380

7. At any point in your life you should not be focusing on doing more than 3 things simultaneously. One can be your job, another can be a hobby or passion, and a third can be a long-term project. People often think they want to learn an instrument, write a book, adopt a pet, do social work, teach, have a kid, etc., but do not actually have the time/energy/disposition. Make sure society isn't pushing you into things you don't really want.

8. You cannot add more hours to the day. Time management boils down to knowing which things you are willing to let go and which things you need or really want to do. Learn to make sacrifices or be condemned to a life of stress and half-assed jobs. Have a schedule. Plan ahead.

9. Aside from your partner and family, at some point in life (probably late 20s) you will have to choose who your real friends are and they will be like, 3 people tops. Everyone else will become a friendly acquaintance. Choose wisely. If you have no friends, do something about that now, not later.

10. Everyone has something they keep putting off because it's "awkward", like going to the shrink, having a conversation with your mom, breaking up with your unloved partner, or whatever. Do that shit now. Power through the embarrassment or you will be putting it off forever. For every time you do this the next time will be easier.
>>
I don't want to spend everyday on 4chan but I just can't stop.
>>
>>18225789
same here. I'll miss the days we had on /v/.
>>
I utterly don't want to kill myself. And yet i'm still depressed in a way.
Procrastination is the source of 80% of my pain and I don't know why I'm not doing the things i want and NEED to do.
I'm not sad but i have the same symptoms as depression: I don't take care of myself, procrastinate, stay on bed, don't really enjoy my hobbies anymore, and the worst one: even my hygiena is kinda Bad.

Why is that ? It's like depression without hating myself and feeling useless.
I actually FINALLY like me and know what I want and could achieve.

So why the fuck i'm negligent and doing everything like when I was depressed ?
>>
>>18226435
Shit, I was going to write the same thing.
I'm pretty good with my life, I have good marks and lots of friends, but something is still missing. May it be a girl? I don't know. Of course I want a girlfriend, but I don't think that I'm feeling bad because I don't have any. Maybe I just need affection, hugs, nice words.
I want to improve my looks, I'm a bit fat but I can probably lose weight without too much hassle, but I'm feeling too lonely and sad to care and start a diet.
I need love, please, please love me, I'm not a bad guy
>>
>>18226360
You're a fucking mongo then.
>>
File: oo.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
oo.png
267KB, 420x420px
>meet this girl a few weeks ago
>manage to not spill the spaghetti, conversation is flowing, no blanks
>get her phone number and facebook
>don't text her yet
>meet her again a few weeks later
>says she's kinda bored on her part
>I say i'll message her and if I went out I'll tell her
>she says sure
>couple days pass by
>message her on facebook
>she takes fucking ages to reply, have several hours to wait before she replies

Why the fuck do they do that? Did I fuck up some unwritten rule?
That shit makes me mad as fuck
>>
>>18226471
?
>>
>>18226479
Maybe I'm fucking autistic, but I wonder the same. Happens.
>>
>>18226479
I hate them.
Ignore her.
>>
>>18224961
if she can't find humor in that then there's something wrong with her, not you.
>>
>>18224990
seems like anon was pretty successful in getting what he was after.
>>
>>18224287
How skinny we talking like 5'10" 130-140?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>18225014
dude at this point it's not even about you getting shit off your chest. you genuinely seem obsessed with this and on top of that your narcissistic tendencies become more apparent with each post. seek professional help cousinanon.
>>
>>18226495
Not him; But I know 2 or three vegetarians scums who lose their hairs and teeth and/or have to do some nutrition session at hospitals because they never ate meat and milk for 6+ years. So ne careful with this meme.

Still, eat healthy.
>>
>>18225145
there's nothing wrong with vengeance. just accept that there will be repercussions. if you go through with it, make it the most frightening and harrowing experience they will ever have before there thread is cut.
>>
>>18226503
their*
>>
>>18226485
>>18226484
>tfw not autistic and confident enough to confront girls who do this kind of shit
>>
>>18226507
Suppose the best option is to call these people on their shit. Thanks.
>>
i have a 7 inch dick
>>
>>18223981
i personally love skinny girls because i feel like the skinner the tighter they are
>>
Everyone tells me that the best way to talk to women is to treat them like guys, but women are much too sensitive for that.
>>
>>18226542
Then treat them like sensitive guys
>>
>>18226479
So you can take weeks to write her but you are mad about her taking a few hours?

>>18226484
>>18226485
>>18226507
>>18226509
Do you guys really think you are this important, that girls have to sit by their phones and computer and wait for you to write them so they immediately can write back?

I hate that this internet generation really forces people to be social and available 24/7 or else they are jerks.

Grow up and learn that everything doesn't revolve around you.
>>
I had the love of my life.
I was in real, genuine Love.
Im now, after nearly three years in a relationship with a girl i love and care for.
Im not able to feel real love though. Also im comparing her to my real love from former times.
I just want to relive my perfect relationship.
I fucking loved her.
Now im happy. Not as in genuine happy, more like "its okay" happy. I want to love my new gilfriend like i did with my former.
She is pretty, and deserves to ve loved (because of the shit she went through and so on).
But she is not as cute, quirky, kinky, sweet or erotic as my former gilfriend. She is more like block of clay or plasteline you have to form to get something.

Im stuck between The choice of
either letting myself the chance to love her (which would take months/years and isnt my "real love" yet) or breaking up and breaking her heart to the point that she most likely would kill herself (because of her [mental] problems etc.)

This is a genuine Question for advice.
>>
>>18226290
My body still thirsts for you, unfortunately. But... I get it. Still I actually do keep secrets, believe it or not.
>>
>>18224542
What do you like to do?
>>
>>18226549
The thing is, on facebook when people are connected you know it and on their part they probably receive a notification, so when the person is connected for hours and you have to wait half a day to get a fucking answer, I don't think it is being self obsessed to get a little mad
>>
>>18226549
>So you can take weeks to write her but you are mad about her taking a few hours?

Your comparison is dumb, one involves initiating a conversation, the other is just replying, when someone talks to me I try to reply as fast as I can.
>>
>>18223977
Become stronger and more confrontational, then they'll start to back off.
>>
>>18226549
>>18226594
>>18226611

Going to have to agree, the comparison was fucking stupid. It has little to do with selfishness. They do it on purpose the majority of the time it seems, and for a reason, not just because they're socially unavailable. Almost like you're not even reading what anyone said on the matter to begin with.
>>
I hope you say shit to me about the way I work again you little fucking coke head bitch. I don't give a fuck about how cool you think you are. I'm twice your size and I will lay you the fuck out if you give me a legally viable reason.
>>
I really need to learn and let go of the people that hurt me but it's the only thing that goes through my mind. I want to get on with my life but I feel like I'm frozen still.
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
I SHOWED YOU A PICTURE OF THE HAIRCUT I WANTED HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO CUT MY HAIR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18224777
I thought we were friends. I miss you
>>
I should leave a man that says sex (with me) is overrated and that he'd rather play games. And yet I still stick with him thinking we could have a future together. After all of the shit I went through these past months I cant wait to fall asleep and never wake up again.
>>
All I want is moe gf that can be like my best friend that have hobbies in common with me all girls that have shown interest in me is for anything but my personality or interests
>>
>>18225432
my oldest brother is in 33 when he was 23 he relised he wasted too much time playing vidya so he tried to get girls he get girls that would leave him all the time until he turned 30 then he found a loyal and perfect one never give up hope you just need to get back on the horse and try again man
>>
>>18226554
Why dont you try to love her slowly? Try to learn things about her?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 398x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 398x330px
In 8th grade I slipped Deadly Nightshade into one of my bullies drinks and it killed him after he had sever seizures, hallucinations, etc.

I'm now in 11th grade and people are saying they're getting close to finding the culprit...
>>
Being around people is basically a series of

>Oh if you're not happy then I'm going to treat you like shit
or
>Oh you're unhappy so I should try to make you feel better
or
>Oh I'm going to figure out why you're unhappy
>>
>>18226786
>kill bully
>fuck someone else's life up when theyre blamed for the murder

2 birds with 1 stone
impressive desu
>>
>>18226786
At 13 years old you should have known better than to commit murder.
>>
It's been almost three months since the love of my of 7 years left me for another man. Didn't appreciate the break up message through text on my birthday or realizing that you've been cheated. Felt I deserve a better explanation than that. I can't really describe how I am feeling. All the anger and tears have seemed to pass. In a way I am happy she found someone that makes her happy. Her smile and laughter always brightened my day. Been trying to distract myself with other girls and friends but every time I feel like I am gonna be fine she seems to slip back into my dreams. I know this will all pass and this is a growing experience for me. Just wanted to get it off my chest.
>>
>>18226611
>>18226651
How is it stupid?
She gave him her Facebook and number - she is waiting for him to write her.
He wrote her - he is waiting for her to write him.

>>18226594
My point still stands. It doesn't matter if the person saw the message or not. Maybe they are busy with other stuff, maybe they don't want to be social that day, maybe they have a bad day etc etc.
Just because they don't want to talk to you just there and then doesn't mean they don't like you or don't want to talk to you in general or is playing games.
A few years ago it wasn't that weird if you answered a text a few days later, nowadays people feel so entiteld and that people need to be available for them all the time.
>>
was just at drinks with some people from work and the manager's girlfriend called my colleague a 'bitch' and 'slut'. yelling it from the carpark across the road.
its kinda fucked up dynamics and i don't want to be near that kind of thing, but its where i work.
>>
>>18226662
shut up faggot
>>
We almost done now? It's now spring and I'm no closer to having any answers than I was in january.

Seriously, I just want to talk to a doctor for real. Is it too much to ask? What does it mean for me to be intersex? What is wrong with my mind, how much longer do I have until parkinsons gets worse?

I still want answers to all the other shit as well... like, how you people are watching me all the time. What for? When will I get freedom? When will I be able to talk to other people again?
>>
I'm still using you as an excuse to get better. If we ever meet up again, if you ever reach out to catch up, I want to tell you about how I got out of my personal prison and started the next chapter of my life. How I've jumped into uncertainty but it's exciting. I'm literally terrified of the thought of having to tell you the everything is the same. Probably some day I'll realise that it doesn't matter what you think, but whatever works for now I guess. Fucking hell I miss you much and yet if I talked to you now I'd wanna kill myself.
>>
>>18223743
Im half cut reifght now.... I hope i find a job and a chick.... And get out of my parents house and have children one day sigh
>>
I'm only staying at home for my mother who's too afraid to leave or divorce my father
>>
>>18226804
Agree with this anon, what the fuck is wrong with you people? You're not owed an instant response, fuck off.

I hope this girl never replies to you and dodges the bullet of Crazy.
>>
>>18226611
Or, seen from another perspective, messaging someone on Facebook after they told you to contact them is... replying to a conversation that was started in person.

"Oh I have reasons for taking weeks to follow up on a conversation" is bullshit.
>>
>>18226554
>But she is not as cute, quirky, kinky, sweet or erotic as my former gilfriend. She is more like block of clay or plasteline you have to form to get something.

EWWWWW. Dump her. You psycho.

She deserves better than you.
>>
Im 22 and I want to quit my first job after a fucking week. Co-workers are nice but mess up once and the boss likes to talk to you like a retard mongoloid
>>
>>18225699
here's the thing you people still don't get. I fail and have no options, I'm pulling my guns out. best just to leave me alone, I'm a borderline sociopathic sadist when I'm pissed off.
>>
>>18226275
kek, this is too good.

>>18226758
>moe gf
get an ar-15 with moe furniture then. you'll have shit in common and she'll never judge you or nag you.
>>
>>18226831

Fight me
>>
Which malt liquor should I buy from 7/11?
>>
>>18226925
You two are turning me on.
>>
>>18226938
White and Mackay if possible?
>>
File: IMG_6971.jpg (365KB, 1713x2362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6971.jpg
365KB, 1713x2362px
I think I might be bisexual.

>constantly craving cock
>not attracted to men, just cock
>still love ass n tiddies
>want to fuck a convincing tranny/cute trap
I just wanna blow a guy/">girl" and I refuse to say my life is complete until I do.
>>
>>18226871
Welcome to adulthood; where your mistakes are held over you and your acconplishments mean nothing

Get used to it. 80% of your jobs will suck.
>>
>>18226748

I bet he plays runescape classic while you diddle yourself in the next room
>>
i saw someone getting thanked for existing

wish someone could do that to me but all i get is a kill yourself
>>
>>18223785
k
>>
>>18227035
What did you do to get a kill yourself?
>>
It's not fun. It's not fun. God damn it, it's not fun. It's been, what, seven years since I've stopped enjoying video games? Yet I keep going back to them. I play Dark Souls and suck ass, and get frustrated when I die, and feel nothing when I do well. It just keeps me occupied, like a stress ball, or those knick-knacks people carry around to toy with. I'm doing all the things I should to improve, but christ is this free time bad. I've got the energy, but everything is dull. Books dull. Music dull. Movies and TV dull. I've been in this shitty phase of my life for quite a while now, and it's getting to me. It's like an explicit torture designed to slowly wear me down as I waste the prime of my life lurking on /v/ because nothing else is even moderately stimulating. There's apathy, and then there's nothingness. I've got both.

I said I wouldn't come back to vent in these threads, but fuck it, what else am I going to do? Sleep. Yeah, that's it.
>>
I don't know if I should try to befriend this person because I have romantic feelings for them. I would like to have them as a friend too, but I don't have much experience with people so I don't know that it'd be right. I can't imagine really ever being with them either, because I only just met them, and it was online.
>>
I think I really, really like you, but I refuse to love you because of where you put yourself. Lighting up as soon as you get back isn't going to make things better, and neither is bitching to me about how much you hate your job when you clearly aren't working towards the one you want and messaging your product-of-incest BF who tries to win you over with drugs.

I can honestly say we're really good together when you're sober, but man you're clearly not trying to make anything work. Either you put more work into this thing we have going here or I'm done. I refuse to work this hard and make all these compromises when you don't keep your end of the bargain.
>>
>>18226982
>>18226748

you probably didn't take it personally anyway but I'm sorry, anonette.

I just really liked runescape classic as a kid
>>
Rejected yet again.

Didn't feel like sleeping nor going out so I just went home to smoke weed and play vidya until the sun rise, slept and smoke and played some more, now I'm gonna go back to work, just another week in my life I guess.

Maybe next time, right?
>>
>>18223743
broke up with my girlfriend after 5 years. Within days of breaking up with her i hacked her email and facebook to discover dick pics and her pics in reply. shes been flaunting her single status all over facebook to various men shes interested in as well. What kind of sick sociopathic behavior is this? I played with fire and got burnt. I guess it could be worse, i could have married her...
>>
I was in a very short (2 month) relationship with a somewhat emotionally abusive guy. I had a weird, not bad but weird, feeling when I first met him, but I disregarded it. One of my friends met him and the first thing she said as he was walking towards us was "He looks scary! But he's so good looking!" and my dad (when seeing a picture of him) said "He looks like an asshole, dripping with attitude". They both turned out to be right. I was just blind because he was so smart and my type. We moved too fast and he ended up being controlling and manipulative, also lied about some strange things, but I liked him so much I put up with it until it got worse, and he eventually left with me saying I was was too dramatic. I admit to it, I did get emotional in the last couple weeks we were together, because I got upset at him for ignoring me when I had some really horrible family issues and I didn't understand why he wouldn't speak to me during that time. I apologized to him for bothering him but he said that my apologizes sounded angry and it offended him. He said he had zero patience for drama so he didn't want to speak to me any more.
That was a couple months ago, and although I'm over him, I'm not entirely sure I've built my self esteem back up. It's still hard for me to believe the person I knew at first turned out to be the selfish man who treated me badly in the end, and a small part of me still blames myself for doing something because the change in his personality was so awful, I feel like I must have done something wrong.
>>
I thought I loved you. I would've done anything for you. I would've given you the fucking world. Looking back, though, all I can do is realize how horribly you treated me. How you manipulated me, hurt me, made me feel insecure and awful and terrible about myself. Even after you hit me, I thought you still valued me and loved me. But I don't really think you did. And now that we're over, and you still want to be friends, I'm not even sure if I want to do that. My friends think you're a terrible person and partner and I've only told them half of the things you said and did to me. But the stupid, crazy part is, if you told me that you wanted to get back together, I'd be there in an instant. Fuck I hate myself.
>>
>>18227250
sounds like a lot of guilt.
>>
Mindless fucking > than s/ltr
>>
>>18227255
on who's part?
>>
my ex that i dated for two years developed serious schizophrenia and basically doesn't even remember me that well. it hurts so bad. i have genetic major depression and no friends so i feel like i have no one to talk to anymore. i've started drinking so much now. i still love this man so much but know that things are so different now. nothing brings me happiness in life anymore. if i didn't have parents that cared so much about me i would've killed myself years ago. life hurts so bad. i know for a fact my life will end on my own terms someday and that scares me. my brain always feels so foggy and i'm so lost in life. i just want to feel alive again. i want to move on and find happiness.
>>
>>18226564
You have to keep us a secret at all costs, at all times, and only between us. Unlike me, you have a load of people around you all the time.

...But I'm willing to slip my guard just this once after tomorrow ends. It's going to be a bad day, but a good night for me.
>>
>>18227257
you sound like the girlfriend i just broke up with. a couple things do not coordinate though, the wanting to be friends again thing...
>>
>>18227264
I'm a guy, not a girl but thanks
>>
>>18227250
She's pegging other guys lmao

Please movie on, sweets
>>
>>18227267
is it true gay relationships are more prone to abuse then?
>>
>>18227279
Nah man, I had a girl hit me and treat me like shit. I'm straight.
>>
>>18227281
same here. funny thing is when i actually fought back is when i was thrown in jail and made out to be the abuser!
>>
Hater just came up and hugged me... resistance is futile!
>>
>>18227261
I don't think you're the person I wrote this to. Ho is always surtipinded by bitches.
>>
Why cant you just stop telling us to meet up when you wont actually do it? Stop misleading me. I want to meet you but if you keep on telling me lies like wanting to meet up with me and never actually come up to pick me up, i will feel stupid and start hating you.. I want to give you a second chance, you know..
To J from J
>>
Your mental gymnastics were insane. How the fuck did I get so caught up in such unnecessary drama?
>>
Stop pretending that you're sorry. You never put as much into the relationship as I did and you think that saying sorry fixes the fact you cheated on me? You just kept me around to feel safe at night, and while I'm back living with friends and looking for my future again, you get to live in OUR apartment. You continue to hang out with the pick you cheated on me and continue to say it meant nothing. I hope you never text me again, because I know that if you do I'll respond and it keeps rubbing salt in the wounds you opened.
>>
My ex unblocked me. What did she mean by this?
>>
File: received_1488100527909426.jpg (234KB, 1192x1600px) Image search: [Google]
received_1488100527909426.jpg
234KB, 1192x1600px
>>18223743
I've never been sadder while being so happy.

The knowledge that this whole social state isn't forever coupled with the constantly coming closure is making me mad.

I seem to be just a bright kid who wants to help her learn but I like her so much. She knows it and seems to really appreciate me too but it seems shes as big of a pussy as me. She once joked about how I have 2 years to make her as smart as me but whats the worth of that if we're both living a fucking facade of happiness. I agree with her about how knowing stuff is cool and all of that but its not like that it will make up for all the sad and lonely moments I experience when we're far from eachother. I just hate how I feel like Adam Sandler on Eternal Sunshine having to conquer her lovely self all over again when we see eachother because of no weekend contact, instead of having those gay ass emoji exchanges into "I missed you" hugs actual couples have when they're away and meet again. She can't possibly like that too. Considering she has told me about how she drinks and roams her house on holidays studying/doing nothing at all.

I'm trying to make myself/our relationship better so I have a better chance of not to being shot down when I confess but I'm so demanding towards myself and somehow never feel ready enough for it. The worst is I do have a chance, a pretty big one too according to some close friends, but I can't bring myself to it. Not even thinking of her as only human and acknowledging many more will come helps. Do I just want a 100% hit rate before shooting? Why do I have this retarded behaviour? Is it because once I thought I had 100 when it was more like 10? That cant be it.

I couldnt confront her on our relationship to save my life.
>>
>>18225856
I don't know why but you made me realize something.

All this looking for someone to have sex, then looking for friends, then looking for connections with others was just me trying to fill a void that I should have filled myself.

Holy shit, I'm a fucking idiot. And anyone that ever told me "JUST LOVE YOURSELF ANON" was too.

Telling someone to love themselves is stupid. You yourself are in charge of your own happiness and nobody will come around to give you happiness and in case they do it will go away as easily.

Thank you so much. You made me realize that I should make me happy.
>>
I'm out here in camp and you're out at shows and we say we love each other but I really cant help but feel you're going to be unfaithful and that girl you're with doesn't make me feel better in the slightest. something feels fake and it's making me really sad. it makes me feel like I'm being ployed into this. maybe It's cause were not face to face and we wont be for another couple months but we're distancing and it's sad :( you didn't even sound sad when I told you I couldn't see you on the 26th. Its like I feel nothing for you right now.. I wonder if you feel the same
>>
>>18227193
>What kind of sick sociopathic behavior is this?

It's called being single. Your EX-girlfriend is not sociopathic. It's called moving on.

>Within days of breaking up with her i hacked her email and facebook

Now, this. This is sociopathic.

Stop creeping on your ex. Move on yourself.
>>
>>18227445
>gorging on dick days after breaking up with your ex is "moving on"

Nigger, I agree that hacking the girl is creepy but there's no fucking way you think that the normal way to "move on" is act as a total slut the moment you go single.

Both are unhealthy people and kind of deserved each other.
>>
>>18227359
I imagine that Mental gymnastics, or mental activity of any significant kind, are a rarity among the people you hang out with with. Stick with your own kind and avoid drama from now on bitch.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1492321242312.jpg (3MB, 1920x3415px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1492321242312.jpg
3MB, 1920x3415px
Hope i don't get banned for this.

Debating on a /b/ or /soc/ nude dump of someome. (Pic related) Person said they would not care or be bothered so why not share?

Also have photos/vids of said person doing drugs and debating emailing them to their uni. I'd say "talk me out of it" but I already have have the date set of when I'm going to make my move. It is making me anxious.
>>
>>18227460
It's totally normal to start dating again right after a breakup. Fuck, who thinks it isn't? I mean, it isn't my MO, but people do this all the time. That's what being single means. Fuck outta here with this "even though we broke up you can't fuck other people" bullshit.
>>
>>18227493
Don't do it. Whatever they did to you, it isn't worth it. They clearly trusted you once, it doesn't make you a good person or justified to ruin their life like that.
>>
>>18227493
I'd say do it. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.
>>
>>18223743

i fell for the science jew instead of realizing that thoughts create reality. well, still time to become a seething hybrid of Elon Musk and Adolf Hitler, because I'm a good person and it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>18224058

hail trump, hail victory
>>
>>18227534

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Seriously, its a real cunt move through and through.
>>
File: 1485839056193m.jpg (179KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
1485839056193m.jpg
179KB, 1024x762px
I stole a bunch of shit out of impulse from work. At the time I convinced myself I was somehow justified in my actions. Now I feel awful. I'm an horrible person. Not sure if I can reconcile myself with this.
>>
I feel super strongly towards a girl, i was unsure if i wanted her as a friend or to risk a relationship.

I decided to introduce her to my best friend which knew i had feelings towards her.

They clicked instantly, you had to be their to see it. It was like an instant connection and after talking to them both after they both feel for one and other.

My friend knew he had these feelings and didn't want to act because he knew i wanted her, and fuck i knew it was sweet but after seeing what happened between them and their flirting i decided to tell my friend that i finally decided i liked her as a friend and thought that they should enter a relationship.

I did this because it was so clear to me that they would be perfect for each other, as opposed to an okay kinda match. I don't regret it as they are doing great but holy shit ive vomited, had panic attacks, feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit, cried for hours on end. I want them to be together and don't want them to know about me but fuck, this hurts so bad.
>>
>tfw you're secretly really lonely and everyone on social media just posts gay love and relationship memes
>>
>>18227509
that's not the point you fucking cocksucker. And no, it's not normal, normally you would go through a mourning period
>>
>>18224401

alpha widow detected
>>
>>18224510

lol giving gifts dont make you less fat
>>
Even if I deserved to be treated like shit by you, it's not your call to tell me that and it doesn't give you carte blanche to treat me that way.

I tried really hard to be your friend and be the best friend possible. I tried to challenge your views gently when I thought you were wrong but still would support you, I would meet with you when you felt the need, I would listen to you no matter what you said.

But you felt too overwhelmed by my sorrow when I opened the Pandora Box. Yeah, I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up and have so many regret and pain in my life. I just wanted a friend, so fuck me, I guess?

I would've drowned with you if it meant not letting you die alone. I loved you that fucking much.
>>
Yes, my religious extended family, I only come to holiday dinners for the food. It's not like I have an extremely disabled parent to take care of every single day. I don't really see you actually calling me instead of griping that I don't talk to any of you.
Also, Jesus wasn't white.
>>
>>18224985

I'm obese because I'm a good person.

impulse control = selfishness

self-respect = selfishness

You know what? I've fucking had it. I'm gonna get thin and handsome and cuckold you. Enjoy raising my kids, poorfag!
>>
>>18225468
>the 30-year-old shut-in
standing by
>>
Ive been crying all night and I dont know what to do

Theres no one to talk to, and even if there was Im mot sure I would be able to verbally say anything or solve any of my issues

Im hurting and Im lonely and I think theres something really wrong with me mentally and emotionally, I dont have the strength to talk to the people I should
>>
ughhh dates never wanna see me again because im too fucking sarcastic and intimidating. how do i be different
>>
It's so fucking frustrating. I capture the sexual interest of so many girls, but they don't interest me at all.

See, I briefly thought like those r9k fags, "oh you have offers, stop whining," but I quickly realized how hollow it is. All I really want is love, not to get my dick wet.

There's something absolutely disgusting about someone who wants to fuck you but whose presence you can't stand.

And then you sit and wonder why that's all you attract. And you sit and wonder why it can't drown her out. And you sit and wonder why you can practically hypnotize any woman into spreading her legs, but you can't convince her to tell you she loves you.

That's when the dark moments come.
>>
Some days ago, we were at a party in my friend's house. We were having a good time, then a guy arrived with some girls. We didn't know him, we didn't want him there. We tried to make him leave, and he chimped out. He said he would kick my friend's ass. The thing is this guy was a manlet, but some kind of MMA fighter, and he wanted to pick fights with anyone to show off how 'good' he was. My friend who is much taller and bigger laughed at this, and kicked him out of the party. We started laughing and mocking him for being such a scumbag, we also made fun of his teeth, he looked like fucking Timmy Turner. Three or four days after that, this Timmy Turner guy was staying at her underage girlfriend's house, when his gf dad arrived, he tried to hide by hanging from the balcony. A very retarded action, considering he was in the 8th floor. I think only someone who is fucked up in the head would do that. He fell, and he died. SOme say the father of the girl pushed him. I don't care, nobody really cared about it, we were actually glad that he had died. We didn't like him. Is that okay? We laughed at his death, because we hated him, and we still hate him eventhough he is dead. I think it was karma.
>>
>>18224396
>one worse place
>kenora
>>
>>18227575
>people respond to breakups in a way you wouldn't
>they're not normal!

Okay, sperg.
>>
>>18227638
Maybe you're just not a very good person.

I see nothing in your post about wanting to find someone you love.

Just that you want to be loved.

I'd sit and think about that.

Long and hard.
>>
File: 1476679517089.gif (819KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1476679517089.gif
819KB, 500x376px
>>18227572
Next time don't wait. If you and your friend are similar to any capacity, that means you beta tested this girl and she leapt onto the next best version of the person she warmed up to. Difference being he was new to her, and she was ready. That's why she hung around you for a time.

Move on. Let yourself find someone new to feel super strongly toward. Next time take the chance, even if you're unsure.

And holy fuck, I hope they're good to you. You deserve that much, you selfless soul.
>>
>>18227653
I found someone I loved. It didn't work out because she woke up one day and decided she just wasn't feeling it anymore then went to the club that night.

Then I found someone else I loved. She got cancer.

Then I found someone else I love. She won't tell me she loves me back. That's all I want.

PS: Fuck you
>>
>>18227662
I didn't know. I'm sorry, Anon.

I hope you find the love you want.
>>
>>18227572
You are a really good guy. You will find someone, and there will be a connection like that.

Karma is pretty real. You've earned it.
>>
We promised we would work through any problem...yeah I overreacted but I had every right to. I wanted to make it work. I put it in the past and tried. When I told you I loved you I meant it. I meant it when I said I want to work through any problems. This was the best relationship I've ever had. I loved you so much...but I guess you just don't love me anymore....I don't want to let you go. But I have to.
>>
>>18227707
Nah, you're right. Everyone else says I'm a bad person, so clearly you're all right.

Only bad people dedicate years of their lives to someone who doesn't respect them and ends up fucking off as soon as the debts are paid off.

Only bad people destroy themselves raising prayers for someone who doesn't remember them after the doctors remove the tumor from her brain.

Only bad people write love letters and poetry and completely uproot their lives and take a job that makes them want to put a bullet in their brain every day to try to win over someone won't just say "I love you."

You're right. Everyone else assumes I'm a bad person too, so I guess you're all righr.
>>
>>18226290
>>18226564
This talk of body thirst is getting me hot and bothered.

Stop it both of you.
>>
>>18227758
Dude... I'm sorry you're hurting, but I said I was sorry.

Have you considered therapy? You sound really, really unhappy. I know this is 4chan and all, but I'm not joking or being shitty. You've been through a lot, and you deserve to be happier than this.
>>
>>18227660
>>18227712

Me and my friend are similar, but they had a few more common interests and generally are both out going people, where as i am not outgoing at all.

Im trying to move on, its hard. I want to but i feel like shit? I feel like i want to message my friend and tell him, just so we can talk about it, but then hes the type of person that would break her off despite them having an amazing relationship. or he would feel super guilty and i really don't want him.

I hope they're good to me as well, they jokingly tease me about stuff, like my weight and kinda bad looks, which normally was fine and id go along with but since this its kind of getting to me, im seeing it as more than a joke now and relating it back why i didn't get her. Should i tell them to stop poking fun at me and give them a real reason, fake reason or just let in continue and hope that i get over it (p.s banter is both ways, not just one. its only effecting me now)
>>
>>18226982
>>18227176
He and I share the same hobby, to the point where we're into the same games. I understand why he'd rather play to get de-stressed than play with me when he's not in the mood. Having a high libido is suffering though.
>>
>>18227758
>take a job that makes them want to put a bullet in their brain every day to try to win over someone
What did we say about never choosing your career based on your relationship?
But dude, you'll be okay, you'll find someone who will love you back eventually.
>>
>>18224312
I want to get back with you too but it's difficult to see it happen, especially when we are so afraid of hurting each other. I understand what you are going through, but I find it difficult to believe that this vicious cycle will cease. If only the circumstances are different, then it would have been so much easier.
>>
File: 1492252150702.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492252150702.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>
>>18227130
just simply existing

me being empathetic just pisses people off to no bounds
>>
File: 0bhp4.jpg (453KB, 810x4757px) Image search: [Google]
0bhp4.jpg
453KB, 810x4757px
>almost all of my friends get invited to a party
>i'm not invited, despite being somewhat good friends with the host
>realize i get invited to parties very rarely, only by my two closest friends
>had this shit in my teens, shitty people even made fun of me for not inviting me and inviting everybody else
>people i know now are definitely not shitty, they're all nice and friendly
>wonder what the problem is
>must be me then, can't figure out why
>i am a little socially awkward, but not a shut-in, not a weirdo and not creepy. have some close friends but not in a close circle
>feel as if i was different from other people, unlikeable, unable to connect to them and somehow destined to be alone
>say no to myself, decide to stop this fucking negativity and self loathing
>realize i'm just not actively seeking opportunities enough
>make myself more available, do more stuff with people, open up more
>get invited way more often since then, even to that specific party i mentioned first

life is a rollercoaster of feels
>>
>>18227650
are you mad because you're a giant fucking whore? Because I cant think of any other rationale for stupid ass logic like that holy fuck. Off yourself skank
>>
>>18227531
You're right to say what you said but at no point in time did we actually fully trust each other (something you'll have to take my word for). It was all about using me, manipulating me, and some decent sex once upon a time. There was an attempt made to dish out my nudes so the person is not a saint. Take my word that it's warranted.
>>18227534
My friends have given me this advice time and time again. It comforts me you said this and that we're complete strangers. I feel that I should seek revenge and destroy what I can to make up for years where I was hurt. I don't even have a guilty conscious over the thought of it which is unlike me.

Thank you both. In a week's time I'll report in if I decided to make a move.
>>
Maybe the reason I'm always bored as hell is because I've spent the last three years either working or on 4chan. Certainly depression accounts for most of my problems, but it's a bit ridiculous to keep coming here day after day when it's no longer even a little entertaining. Maybe if I just went out and did something, I might enjoy it some more.
>>
I feel so goddamn bad.

Hope you're having a nice day. I really do.
>>
>>18228643
Tell them that, not us. But thanks nonetheless.
>>
>>18223981
>MY PREFERENCES SHOULD BE IMPOSED ON EVERYONE ELSE.
>>
>>18226380
>>18226388
You might not be around to read this, but thanks. I often need to be reminded of some or all of this stuff.
> At any point in your life you should not be focusing on doing more than 3 things simultaneously
>Time management boils down to knowing which things you are willing to let go and which things you need or really want to do. Learn to make sacrifices
This is something I definetely need to work on. This is the kind of advice that I have to have in my head all the time.
I get excited about lots of shit and I end up learning 3 programming languages, 2 natural languages, reading a math book, learning to play an instrument, starting to draw, excercising, and fuck knows what else.
I need to reduce my priorities, yet I don't really know how to pick, or rather, I don't know how to avoid getting sidetracked by all the stuff that pulls me.
>>
Happy Easter, fuckface. Tell your mom I love her.
>>
>>18228753
Happy Easter you little slut.
>>
>>18228762
>>
>>18228753
I love you too, you crazy bitch. Don't choke on that chocolate you will ruin your beautiful body.
>>
File: tumblr_nmrqe1Yyf71tal76io1_500.gif (274KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmrqe1Yyf71tal76io1_500.gif
274KB, 500x279px
>>18228843
Don't tell me how to live my life
>>
File: 1491275458516.jpg (41KB, 443x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491275458516.jpg
41KB, 443x498px
>>18228119
That's kinda fucked, but it sounds like they just take the piss out of you. I would just use it as motivation to try and change what you don't like about yourself above all else. GL man.
>>
>>18228753
Happy Easter slut! You were nothing but a hole for me to fuck and I fucked so many other holes too while you thought we were together. I laugh at the thought of what I did to you.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.