[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying girl drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: bf.png (57KB, 485x440px) Image search: [Google]
bf.png
57KB, 485x440px
I have a friend from jr high who came from the same ghetto trash environment that as me. These past few years, I've really moved up in the world and started getting an education. In comparison, she hasn't even finished highschool.

Recently she came to visit my place for a week and I mentioned to her, before she left, that she should stop drinking booze because it's bad for her health. She has a 4 year old daughter and I think she goes out partying too much. I think her party days should be over and I don't respect her choices.

After she went home, she sent me this message and it really pisses me off. Is she just trying to stir up drama with me? She is so self centered and demanding.

What exactly is she trying to say her and would you regard this as attempting to stir up drama with me?
>>
>>18223464
I laughed at the ending.

So you're a triggered homolover?
>>
>>18223464
She's trying to say that she can't handle being told the truth, and should be left alone. She feels like she's done something wrong, and equates this with you putting her down instead of her having done something wrong. My mother has this exact same mindset. There's literally nothing you can do - once she's got it in her head that you're the one at fault and you're just trying to make her feel bad, any further prodding will only reinforce this belief.

Find new friends.
>>
>>18223490
Nah I just told her to stop referring to things she thinks are stupid as "gay'. Middle class fags don't say that shit and she is going to get me in trouble with her ghetto mentality.
>>
>>18223509
>Middle class fags don't say that shit
Yes we do

-t. Middle class
>>
>>18223503
So annoying. I tell her that she shouldn't drink for logical reasons and she yells at me for "judging her". It makes me so angry. I'm sorry you have a mom that does this.

I don't really want to lose her friendship because there are good things there that I thought were worth the effort.
>>
>>18223509
>>18223503 speaking, also tell her that gay people are people too, and that using their name as a derogatory insult means that she thinks that they're less than people. As a heterosexual autistic person, I would support the insult 'retarded' over 'gay'/'faggot'.
>>
>>18223520
Maybe like kids I guess, but all the middle class friends I have are established in their careers and social lives. Calling things "gay" would really raise their eyebrows.
>>
>>18223530
T. Literal retard closet homo.

Censorship and political correctness is the biggest cancer of this decade
>>
>>18223526
I suppose that makes sense. Just know that whatever you do, there's no way for you to be able to make her see your side of things.
>>
>>18223532
If you have to put up a facade around your "friends" then they aren't friends, just aquaintances
>>
>>18223534
I've got no problem calling people fat retarded cucks, but I draw the line at using the name for a group of regular people as an insult. With 'retarded', it's obvious what the insult is. Autists are largely unintelligent, socially awkward, and painful to be around. It's an insult to be one, so it's an insult to say it. The same cannot be said of homosexuality.
>>
>>18223535
Can you please tell me if it is "bad" that I might not want to be friends with her because of her poor life choices? For example, investing in partying rather than being a better mom, dating guys on tinder to get free food, drinking booze.

I try to not judge people, but this is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>18223464
doesnt this just mean youre just good eenogh friends you can just straight up tell each other shit about each other that pisses you off? Never had female friends so that might be a male thing only.
>>
>>18223537
I don't say things are "gay" because I think it's a lazy way to describe something and insensitive. It also makes me look bad to boot which I care about. My boyfriend is a doctor so appearances are important to me.
>>
>>18223550
Can you tell me more about how this works? Everytime something like this happens with my girlfriends, we end up blocking each other on facebook. I want help really badly because I'm tired of this happening.
>>
>>18223464
>Start judging and moralizing at an old acquaintance
>Get offended when she starts judging you
It's like poetry.
>>
>can't tell the truth to your bf about going to school
What does that even mean. Are you fibbing about your schedule or some shit?

>>18223540
>Autists are largely unintelligent, socially awkward, and painful to be around. It's an insult to be one, so it's an insult to say it. The same cannot be said of homosexuality.
It's fascinating seeing people trying to rationalize why it's ok to use one description as an insult but not another.
>>
>>18223545
It's perfectly fine to be friends with her, but friends in a looser sense of the word. Don't ever become dependent on her, that's the biggest thing. Always have a backup. My mother also can't manage finances for the life of her, for instance - despite being nearly the best licensed massage therapist in America, she still relies on her husband to give her a weekly allowance. To prove a point once, my dad let her manage all the bills for two months. Every utility we had was shut off, and she blamed him for not rescuing her, then accused him of making her feel stupid, then went right back to complaining about not having any financial control.
>>
>>18223540
1 in 20 fags are pedos, fags are responsible for the vast majority of STDs especially AIDS. They are so promiscuous that they create superbug STDs because they think that the public healthcare will fix all their mistakes. They are mentally ill as well and are more likely to die young, from suicide, murder by gay lover, or even in car accident (maybe because they are also more likely to be alcoholics and drug addicts). They recruit people to their ideology and target children with their propaganda, which causes psychological issues and gender confusion in small childrn who don't know any better.

Fags are the scum of society.
>>
>>18223563
I was curious about that as well. As for your other statement, it's fallacious to go 'look at this person trying to explain this' without addressing whether the person adequately explained it.
>>
>>18223551
>>18223540
>I'm a hypocrite
>My boyfriend is a doctor so appearances are important to me.
You're both insufferable shallow and vapid people.
>>
>>18223571
>As for your other statement, it's fallacious to go 'look at this person trying to explain this' without addressing whether the person adequately explained it.
It's a stupid line of reasoning not really worth bothering with. I'm on the spectrum. I have my issues but at the same time I serve as a rock for many of my friends. Overall I am happy with my life.

I don't get offended by the term, but I also call my friends fags. I could argue that gays are all dancing flamboyant freaks with a bit of what >>18223566 said, but that would be stupid. I would just be grasping for straws at that point.
>>
>>18223563
>>18223571
I didn't go to class and told her not to tell my boyfriend when he got home because I was going to tell him myself in private. I never followed her up on the situation because she didn't ask.

I think I often tell her what to do without realizing it and that's my own bad. I'm attempting to work on that, but she makes it difficult because her life sucks and she is to blame for her life sucking so hard.
>>
>1 in 20 fags are pedos
False, and fallacious anyway.
>fags are responsible for the vast majority of STDs
False.
>especially AIDS.
No, AIDS comes from anal sex. Anyone who did that was responsible.
>They are so promiscuous that they create superbug STDs because they think that the public healthcare will fix all their mistakes.
False.
>They are mentally ill as well and are more likely to die young, from suicide,
Because of cocks like you. >murder by gay lover, or even in car accident
False.
> (maybe because they are also more likely to be alcoholics and drug addicts).
Because of cocks like you.
>They recruit people to their ideology and target children with their propaganda,
Yes, similar to the Civil Rights Movement.
>which causes psychological issues
False
> and gender confusion
No, it just tells them it's ok to share what they feel.
> in small childrn who don't know any better.
Until you convert them to _your_ ideology.
>>
>>18223585
Sustained. But that doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>18223585
When I first started hanging around middle class folk, I didn't know how to act and fucking embarrassed myself on multiple occasions saying the most ghetto things. I have worked hard to learn how to be polite and avoid doing rude shit. When I say appearances and having standards, I don't mean that I wear coach purses or something... If that makes me vapid, so be it.
>>
>>18223595
>I didn't go to class and told her not to tell my boyfriend when he got home because I was going to tell him myself in private.
That seems like a weird thing to hide. I slept through Thermo today because I was unable to sleep well.
>>
>>18223595
>I'm gonna insult you and judge you on lazy irresponsible behavior
>plz keep my secret about my irresponsible behavior best frand!
What is wrong with you? It isn't autism.
>>
>>18223608
>>18223610
Because it's my business and I didn't want her to tell him my business since she was going to see him before I came home. Reflecting on it, maybe I shouldn't have even mentioned it seeing as shes using it against me lol.
>>
>>18223595
No, telling her what to do regarding personal information is completely valid; you tell her this on the assumption that she'll respect your wishes about the information's privacy. If this is wrong, then what the fuck are secrets for?
>>
>>18223605
You're okay with that? There are plenty of rich and middle class people who go their own way and dance to their own tune. You're obsessed with class to the point of not being able to observe past your own internal bias.

All to probably keep your rich doctor bf to marry, likely. Ugh. I'm a nurse practitioner and the group I socialize with (which consists of doctors too) have women like you who tag along like male beta orbiters, who want all the shallow aspects of friendships with us. We all just like to go to a brewery for a good beer, sometimes a certain segment do "geeky" things like a session if Settlers of Catan or Super Smash Bros. Or we all go for a hike in the mountains near where we live. We talk normal stuff, not elevated. We are people from all backgrounds.
>>
>>18223637
Honestly? Stop trying. With people like this it's "shut up" when you tell them, "shut up" when it happens, "shut up" when you try to help them through it, and "shut up" during i-told-you-so. This is the sort of person who would respond to a legitimate issue with them with "Why is everything I do wrong to you?" or "You just have to make me feel bad, don't you?". Distance yourself from her, and find rational people to be around.
>>
>>18223650
None of which has anything to do with what he was talking about, which was insulting gay people by calling things gay and people faggots.
>>
>>18223650
To offer you some context, I grew up homeless and didn't attend elem school for some years. I spent my child years starving and going to the hospital to have IV injections because I was too weak to consume food. When I was a teenager I was forced into a world of convicts, drug smuggling and child prostitution.

When I first started hanging around middle class people, I'd use words like nigger and maintained a very vain and cruel perspective of the world. This made me incredibly awkward and resort to constant panic attacks. I had never done things like hiking, playing board games, or grabbing food with friends. I want to be able to DO these things and fit into these social groups. You can't understand how difficult it is for someone like me to act normal because you have no idea how it is to grow up poor, uneducated, and starving.
>>
>>18223690
The answer to this question is relevant.
Are you black?
>>
>>18223690
Also, my friend from jr (in the OP) is from this same background, so she has those traits that I have worked hard to undo. She acts like a person who is trying to "survive", and I no longer feel like I need to act like that.
>>
>>18223705
No I am not black, but you are right in thinking this is relevant. When I first came to this middle class environment, I had a seething hatred for black people and never trusted them because of my experiences growing up in the ghetto. It took me years to get on the same mentality as middle class people.

In my experience, middle class people have no qualms with hating poor white people for being racist while they sit comfy in their suburban neighborhoods.
>>
Thank you for the advice everybody! You gave me a lot to think about.
>>
>>18223464
For her it's not about you being right or wrong. It's that she pays you a visit just to be judged and critiziced. I can understand that she feels let down and demeaned by you.
You're right about what you said, but you should be more sensible with critizism.
>>
>>18223787
No, people should be less sensitive. He's not judging, he's trying to help
>>
>>18223792
But you can't force people to be less sensitive so it's only reasonable to work around their sensitivities.
>>
>>18223799
There's sensitivity and then there's being a bitch.
>>
>>18223792
I assume the other person didn't ask for help. Even if OP was right it wasn't asked for.
>>
>>18223464
IMO it would be best to respond by diffusing her attack on you and then helping strengthen her own defence. Lead by example. Admit to her that the flaws she mentioned about you exist and thank her for opening up about it so you can better yourself. Tell her you care about her and want to help, but only if she admits her own faults and wants to help herself first.
>>
File: gays bad parents.png (70KB, 963x908px) Image search: [Google]
gays bad parents.png
70KB, 963x908px
>>18223597
The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75
Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident

Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molester
>>
File: 1489281492348.jpg (223KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489281492348.jpg
223KB, 780x433px
>>18223464

>What exactly is she trying to say her and would you regard this as attempting to stir up drama with me?

Firstly, who gives a shit what she's trying to say. You spent a whole post raving about how unintelligent and irresponsible someone was and then complained about them behaving unintelligent and irresponsible. Doesn't make much sense.

Secondly, drama can only be "stirred up" if you participate in it.

Thirdly, if you have a shitty friend you ditch them, not stick around and lecture them about their choices. That's not called friendship, thats called trying to be someone's mom.

If she really is as hopeless and ignorant as you're saying then it also says a lot about your lack of character that you still allow yourself to be involved in all of this horseshit.
>>
>>18224135
>Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States
Funny how most of these people are in hetero relationships (usually married). Most molestations occur between parent and child. Literally everything you believe in is wrong.
>>
>>18224179
Yeah, because these are fags who are in the closet. If you're a dude molesting boys, guess what, you're a fag and you're not straight because the very definition of fag is same gender attraction. The mental gymnastics it takes to try to pawn off responsibility for this is incredible.

Also, the statistics on everything I posted are publicly available. If you have a problem with it, then you're going to need to provide the "real" statistics for me then please.
>>
>>18223564
Holy shit what a wreck. And I thought my wife was bad.
>>
File: 1482980190961.gif (2MB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482980190961.gif
2MB, 490x275px
>>18224135

>1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor

False. The facts you're citing are from one study performed on 15,000 people between the ages of 18 and 39.

Not only are self-reported studies infamous for their wildly varying results but the United States population is roughly 300,000,000. So claiming that a study that goes on the word of exactly 0.005% of the entire population of country is representative of 100% of the population is mathematically and logically incorrect.

If I ask 100 Chinese people if they've ever eaten dog before and 5 say yes it would be factually incorrect of me to say 1 out of 20 Chinese people eat dogs.

Lets also not include the fact that ONE study is not sufficient evidence for making any claim. The scientific process requires a lot more than the results of one survey to create the basis of evidence for substantiating a hypothesis.

This particular study was also highly criticized in scientific circles because the study classified children as being raised by gay parents merely if one of their parents ever had a same-sex relationship until the child turned 18. Even the conductor of the study, Mark Regnerus himself, acknowledged that other factors might explain the differences observed in his study, including "...a lack of social support for parents, stress exposure resulting from persistent stigma, and modest or absent legal security for their parental and romantic relationship statuses."

In short, this study is bullshit and you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18224203
>Publicly available
>Along with a hundred other studies saying otherwise, including direct rebukes to that study
Cry about it.
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.