[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I improve my look for the least money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I'm a teenager who still uses their pants instead of napkins, doesn't shower everyday, wears old clothes and can barely afford a secondhand jacket. I come from a very poor family so I am looking for the cheapest way to be more attractive. I did manage to teach myself how to shave my face with a kitchen knife but it's nowhere near perfect. I also have no known way of shaving other pubic hair. Also tips for dealing with depression because of wealth gap will be appreciated as I always feel like the society's sack of shit when my classmates whip out their smartphones and eat pizza and pancakes almost everyday.
>>
>>18223410
>I'm a teenager
4chan is 18+ only
>>
>>18223415
>implying 18 y/o and 19 y/o aren't still teenagers
>>
>>18223410 I forgot to mention that I've been called "pretty"(not sure if that's exactly the word I'm looking for, but Translate would only show me that word) by a classmate's friend(girl).
>>
>>18223415 I'm 18.
>>
>>18223410
I too still use my pants as napkins and wear old shirts. Not like rags but I've owned them since my junior year of high school. I'm gonna be 23 next week.

Go find a part time job or even just small, odd jobs. You can shop at thrift stores like goodwill or the Salvation Army. Earning money should maybe help you feel better.
>>
>>18223410

well for starters, dont use pants (or at least the pair you are wearing) as a napkin. shower ever day, and stop worrying about clothes being new. plenty of old clothes are still attractive.

as for shaving, invest in dollar shave club. its literally a dollar a month so... better than a knife. you can also invest in an electric razer. its a one time fee of like 30 bucks that can last you years and you wont need shaving cream or after shave the like. you'll always have SOME stubble but better than shaving with a knife.

dont worry so much about clothes, when you do get the opportunity to get new clothes, aim for slim fitting, baggy T shirts are no bueno.

ocassionally borrow someone shirt that they never wear and then never give it back. 4 dollar athletic fit shirts are on amazon btw.
>>
>>18223410
Literally just get a job and buy some clothes at H&M and buy some razors for a couple bucks.
Shower and brush your teeth everyday dont be a degenerate. Its easy.
When you are a teenager living with your "poor" family then you dont have to pay for shit so just invest in some basic items
>>
>>18223410
The way you carry/present yourself can do you a lot of good. You can work on that for free.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.