[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok im going over a girl's house and I'm certain we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Ok im going over a girl's house and I'm certain we're having sex. So uh, all I need is some luck, a thumbs up for actually getting a girl, and some tips for having sex. Please I'm a virgin, any tips you guys could give me? Btw I got a girl BECAUSE I asked 4chan for help on how to get one so thank you!
>>
use protection.
dont worry about your performance and take it slow if she is also a virgin
>>
File: SelfishMagnificentAcaciarat.gif (2MB, 541x304px) Image search: [Google]
SelfishMagnificentAcaciarat.gif
2MB, 541x304px
Use protection, get her wet, don't get straight forward to PIV, don't expect sex too much to happen tonight, don't push her if you hear no, clean your dick, have fun
>>
>>18223400
Don't expect too much from your first time. It will be awkward, it'll get better the more you do it
>>
>>18223400
Once you lose your erection due to stress, remember you have tongue.

If you want a ride, lick that pussy until she screams of pleasure. Then when she will admit defeat, insert your dick inside and enjoy.

Also can you go here
>>18223066
and tell the losers how did you actually manahed to get girl? They need your master tips from perspective of soon to be ex virgin.
>>
warm her up for at least 5-10 min, dont push her into it if she is not sure, and compliment her afterwards if she is an insecure girl
>>
>>18223400
Dont do it. 1 minute of physical pleasure is not worth an eternity of unimaginable power. Keep your staff pure until it has matured in essence and unlimited magical prowess be thine. Such a display of weak will, young acolyte!!!
>>
eat that pussy until she orgasms and if you fuck up when you fuck her (which you probably will since its your first time) she wont feel as bad because you went down on her and made her feel amazing
>>
>>18223486
What......
And thanks guys, from what I got from this was that my main priority is to make her feel great, then fuck her with protection of course. Any tips to make her feel good while I have my Charles Dickinson in her?
>>
When kissing, do not shove your tongue all the way into her mouth, unless she says so ofc
>>
When you get home update us lmao
>>
>>18223400
Share your story for other anons. And the advice that helped.
>>
>>18223524
Sound fucking advise right here.

Yeah, lick her clit 90% of the time, taking breaks to lick/suck on her in othrr places on her vagina and she is almost guaranteed to cum.

Once she has orgasmed than you can start having sex with. At this point she will be very happy regardless of how good or bad the sex is.
>>
pay attention to where her clit is during sex

if you can find ways to hold her clit against your pelvis, so it gets steady friction during sex, she will love fucking you

it can be tricky at first, but if you pay attention, you should be able to figure it out
>>
So how did it go?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.