[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally transcended into a feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Today I was thinking about my life and where I am at. I am 29 and I failed the biological imperative of reproduction.

I was trying to come to terms with what this feel really is. I have FAILED to woo a woman or attract one strongly enough that she would reproduce with me.

I as a male have failed in one of the greatest ways possible. I have failed to do what most men have done since ancient times.

I have failed to comprehend the concept of attraction. I have failed to do what most men learn how to do in their teenage years.

Once I started delving into this feeling, the weight of the world just crashed into me. I felt such deep failure that I thought I was going to die on the spot.

I have failed. Is there any redemption? It's just nutty to think that most men experience love or relationships in their mid teens or late teens. I will be 30 soon and I have experienced nothing.

What is the answer I seek?
>>
It's never late anon. Gosh you are 29. You still have your whole life ahead of you.
>>
>>18223066

I lost my V card at 40. Never is too late, but do something, keep trying and learning from each unsuccessful try.
>>
Not exactly an answer.
But it's not over yet.
Women have kids up to 40+
They start to panic around 30.
The ideal thing to do if you do want a relationship is to go out to bars and meet people, ask friends if they have single female friends....
Take chances, it's not over till it's over.
>>
>>18223089
How do you ask friends if they have single friends without. Wing creepy about it?
>>
File: fb.jpg (65KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
65KB, 800x900px
I know that feel bro. You know there's no answer. Your mind has done every calculation a hundred times and ends up with zero new information. That's because it is what it is. Your life right now cannot be anything less or more than what it is. This is the most you can take from it - like any other feeling of impending death, the unshakable certainty of what is, the absolute oneness of what is true and what is reality and that it's not all sunshine and rainbows, that's the most alive you will ever feel. It's the feelest of feels. Feel it.
>>
>>18223153
Sometimes i feel the feelposters and frogposters shouldnt be allowed to leave their containment boards.

>>18223066
OP, do you
>have job
>place to live
>average face
>average heigth
>average frame
>post your tinder photo + profile
>where do you live
>are you introvert or extrovert
>how many girls you tried to date
>where did you meet them
>are you sperglord autism guy?
>what other insecurities do you have
>what else do you do besides 4chan?
>sport?
>fapping habits?
>have you ever refused to date / fuck a girl?
>have you actually talked to a girl? When was the last time?
>do you have friends?

And most importantly what was the last thing you tried to improve yourself and did it successed?
>>
>>18223066
Fella you need to calm the hell down. There are a shitload of people - both men and women - who never have children. Some because they can't find the right person to have children with, some because they're biologically incapable, some because they can't afford to raise kids, and some because they simply don't want to. To dismiss every person who doesn't have kids as a failure is folly.

Furthermore, 29 is not too late to have kids or even to lose your virginity by any measure. This shit where you're told that you should be ashamed of yourself if you haven't fucked by 18 or some shit is schoolkid nonsense.

Just cool your jets.
>>
>>18223180
>containment boards
You mean 4chan?
>>
>>18223180
I have a decent job. Make about 40k a year.

I think I am average in looks but I am a black guy and being a black guy can skew your looks positively or negatively depending on who's looking.

I live in Maine, so northeast United States.

I am an introvert. I have tried to date maybe 8 women in my whole life. One I spent 4 years chasing after. I am still hoping she will text me back. I met most of them in college but I have long since graduated.

I don't believe I am a autist. I am acutely aware of my surroundings and how others maybe feeling.

Besides 4chan I like to write poetry and play video games. Go to gym also.

I play no sports.

I fap about 10 times a week. I have never refused a date with a woman but I have never been asked out on a date by a woman either. I have never refused sex from a woman but because a woman has never asked to have sex with me. I would say no to sex with a woman I barely knew though.

I talk to women everyday at work but I never flirt. I do have friends. All of them are dudes with male dominated hobbies though.
>>
>>18223188
I understand what you are saying but my problem is that I don't even feel like an adult because if this. I feel like people can't take me seriously

"Oh this dude hasn't kissed a girl yet? HAHA! No way would I take orders from him". No one has said this but I imagine people are thinking it.
>>
File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
>mfw I'm 23, and turn 24 soon, and have realized that I will share op's fate.

If you don't learn how to woo girls by your late teens, it'll be all over for you.
Wizardhood awaits I guess.
>>
>>18223198
Look at that post here >>18223153

What does that anon do? Spreading misery or shitposting. There is nothing wrong with shitposting, but when somebody comes to get help and reads this, i dont even want to think what could happen if he takes it seriously. If i wanted to see pure destilled human misery, i would go to /r9k/ or to /b/ to see madness.

Anybody who posts this feels meme is like he is supporting giving up on life. And that is the only sure way how to lose. To simply give up.

>>18223225
Cool. So now star behaving like the new generation: milenians (or how do you type this shit), get tinder / okcupid / other dating site and ask as many females as you can on date. Keep text to minimum, exchange phone numbers and set up date in person asap. If you feel really desparate, ask super fat / crazy girls out. Also ask your friends to set you up with some females.

Being black is no excuse. Tell them you have huge dick. Once you are in bed, girls sucks at measuring dicks anyway.

8 women is fucking nothing. When i was drunk at shitty bar, i tried to ask ~7? girls to dance / fuck whatever per single night. You can guess it, all of them had boyfriend next to them or just shake head. The key part is to NEVER GIVE UP. And also not trying to pick up girls at shitty bars when you are not chad.

Good luck op and never again post your feel meme on adv.

>poetry
Nigga with big dick, fit body and is able to read and write. Girls will be all over you in no time.

Jusr stop spreading misery and fucking step up your dating game.

>>18223255
Kys feel poster. That
>if not before teen then never
is a lie and you know it.
>>
>>18223259
>is a lie and you know it.
Except it is not. If you don't learn those social skills at that age, you face increasing hardship at attracting women as you become older. No woman has the time for a socially awkward creep with the charisma and experience with women of a 13 year old boy.

I will be 25 in little more than a year, and I am a kissless, handholdless virgin. I am a failed male in every aspect of my being. There is no reason for me to exist.
>>
I think what gets me most is the fact that I am 29 but have the relation experience of a fuckiing pre teen.

All my experience isn't really experience but just google telling me how I should react in certain situations.
>>
>>18223275
>No woman has the time for
We had here ~1 week ago thread with 25 year old female insecure virgin. Also sometimes threads about girls asking how to get bf (not 1 night stands).

So apparently girls even more socially retarded than you exists. They just arent majority and you cant find them in bar, because they are as hidden as you are in your dungeon.

Also take note how you are using your pathetic state as an excuse to not act and preventing yourself to getting emotionally hurt. But i have a tip for you:
You grow up as person by overcoming hardships and sonetimes getting hurt by doing so.

Stop believing your own lies and start doing something. Even if you go wrong, it is better than nothing. Or return back to your original boards and post
>tfw no gf
memes.

You are welcome.
>>
>>18223297
I do not even post on r9k. Also, while girls that resemble me might exist, the chances of me meeting one are virtually nill, as are the chances of any woman even desiring me.
There ain't shit I can do at this point. I am ugly, socially retarded, depressed creep who does not deserve to reproduce.

The game of life has winners and failures. I belong to the later category
>>
>>18223237
I mean do you introduce yourself to people by saying "Hi, I'm Anon, and I've never kissed a girl before?" Because if not, it's not even a matter of saying vs. thinking - how would they know that in the first place?
>>
>>18223259
Spreading misery? My friend, life is the spreader of misery, not me. I am simply providing a torch to its true nature rather than turning a blind eye to it.
>>
OP here,

I actually don't think I am afraid of talking to women or anything but I meet so few women that I can date... I haven't met a girl I could date in ages. My chances come so rarely. People tell me to get hobbies but my hobbies are typically male dominated. I also don't flirt with strangers. Not sure how dudes walk up to women they don't know and start saying flirtatious shit.
>>
>>18223348
>walk up to women
Easily. Like me, get drunken silly in shit club and dont expect any results. I have a feelings that humans evolved with alcohol as an dating substance.

Also you still havent posted your tinder profile. Make one faggot! Why is everybody here scared of online dating? You have no problems posting memes on 4 chan. Sending unfunny jokes to girls is rhe same thing. And then one replies and boom, you got a date.

>>18223341
Life isnt fair, but spreading misery intentionally wont improve our world anyway. How do you make world a better place to live on? By contributing a little or by accepting defeat?

>>18223319
How old are you? 24? You can set up you life under 1 year. Getting fit, style, reading books on how to comunicate, trying omegle to learn facial gestures, interpals to try out unfunny jokes, getting better job, moving to better place, talking to your long forgotten friends, befriending your coworkers and hanging with them after work.

All you have to do is to convert your "misery feel memes" into power to improve yourself. You are right, with your current attitude of loser no girls will want you. Start by changing yourself.

Literally man up.
>>
>>18223381
I've made a Tinder profile. I've liked literally hundreds of women with no likes back. I went on OKCupid. Got one date out of it. 3 seemingly good dates, then that old fucking chestnut of "No spark, nice guy".
>>
>>18223430
Oh, and I'm 33. Never had a gf. Had a small amount of "sex" experience where there was penetration but no cumming.
>>
>>18223430
Post your profile pic. And post what do you think you are doing wrong. Also how long you are trying with ok cupid? How many citizens do live in your location? Did you try to aim at uggos / single moms / crazies / stupid teens?

You already got one date. Why cant you keep continuing to get more dates? Are you fat autismo? At least you cant claim you are virgin anymore :-)

What do you think is the problem with you?
>>
File: 20170413_171944[1].jpg (584KB, 1086x1030px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_171944[1].jpg
584KB, 1086x1030px
>>18223487
I liked just about everyone on OKCUpid and Tinder. Here I am. I already posted somewhere else on this shithole tonight so why not again.

I don't know what the problem is. I know I'm shitscared of women but there are people I've encountered online who are way worse yet have had girlfriends. Totally pathetic people who are okay with relationships somehow. I think I'm ugly, yet at the same time I see people that are so ugly even I think they're uglier than me and they're still in relationships or have sex lives.
>>
File: 20170405_164456.jpg (500KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_164456.jpg
500KB, 1000x1000px
>>18223501
>>18223487
That's just one of a few pics, by the way. Not actually my exact profile pic but one from a set that's also been cropped. I feel like I look totally different in each pic. Here's another one (unless I've deleted it by now).
>>
File: 1491779919163.gif (1MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1491779919163.gif
1MB, 280x280px
Grass is always greener, OP. I'm a year older, three years single but I've been in plenty of relationships and watched marriages, some with kids, fail or struggle. Relationships and such aren't a one way ticket to happiness or fulfillment. There are new struggles or hurdles you've yet to know.

Not trying to scare you if you really want to pursue it, and good luck to you, but just don't use 'love' or kids to fill some void or calm an irrational fear in your life.
>>
>>18223529
Not OP but I want to try to explain something. It's not like people like OP (and me) sit next you guys like you and think "Man, we're both the same but he has a sweet hat. I wish I had a sweet hat like that. My life will never be complete until I do".

When no one seems to want to fuck you, when no one seems to find you attractive, when you seem to be fundamentally unlovelable, you don't even feel human. You don't feel part of your species. You feel... I dunno, kind of like you're just a camera filming other people being human. It really gets to the root of your psyche.

For me, it's not even about attaining the state of being in a relationship necessarily (although I'd like to) but just attaining the knowledge I could. Just feeling that women regard me as a person.
>>
>>18223501
You look fine almost like human male. But i am no femanon to rate dudes. There is also the possibility that you are out of datable range of typical dating apps in your area.

Have you tried another hard dating solutions? Asking your friends and coworkers if they cant set you up / introduce with somebody amd going to social events you hate?

No advice :-(
Where do you live?
>>
>>18223546
UK.
>>
>>18223546
I've had a decent number of girls approach me at first, less as I've got older, but it always ends up with them just totally going off me. Just, everthing is fine one minute and then the next they're like "Woah, I don't think this is working" and they fuck off for good.

It genuinely feels like there's a kind of curse, like some weird shitty "romance horror" story. I go to pubs and bars often, parties, clubs... Have used dating apps for a few months and only got 1 date that ended in the shitty "I like you but no spark" thing. Back when I was 19 I even had some random girl at college just say in front of a group of people "I can't imagine you having sex, you don't seem sexual".
>>
>>18223546
I don't have coworkers, I don't have a job. My friends have known about how I am for well over a decade and there's no one to set me up with. I meet their coworkers infrequently at parties they set up but everyone just ignores me. If I try to talk to them, they make it clear they don't really want me to.
>>
>>18223066
>I thought I was going to die on the spot
That hits deep mate.

The thing is that it's all in your head, and in your mindset. It'll take work but I advise you to persevere, and go into the world with an open mind. Treat it like it isn't a big deal, and it won't be.

However, this only works if you are trying actively and pursuing leads. That part is up to you entirely.
>>
What do you do if you blush when making eye contact with a girl? If you feel literally shaken by your heart beat? If your eyelid twitches when you're nervous? I even have this thing where I find myself turning away from people, like a kind of magnetic repellent thing. I actually start turning to face away from them without meaning to.
>>
>>18223590
>no job
Lol found the problem. Why the hell are you neet? Get a job. Keep talking to girls on ok cupid. Even when they dont respond, try again week later. Persistence and determination.

And get a job you filthy neet!
>>
>>18223607
I'm going to uni later this year. But the NEET thing really isn't an issue here - though it's obviously bad in general - because it doesnt' come up. It's not like "hey Anon... what? NEET?" and then they run away. Plus, this goes back to when I was 19 and less when I was in education before I fucked everything up. While all my friends were getting GFs at like 16+, I was forever aloning it.
>>
>>18223621
>neet isnt issue
If you ever manage to secure girl, she will run away once she realize you have no job and education after being 30. I dont know what you fucked up so badly when you were younger, but get a job.

Start with a job. Even if you have excuse with uni, do it in (distant way?) so you can do some parttime job at least.

Get a job you filthy neet. No gf for neets!
>>
>>18223645
Yeah, I acknowledge that but in the last 8 years or so I haven't even had any interest at all. Prior to that I had infrequent interest that rapidly burned out for no apparent reason, like they just didn't see me as sexual. Even back when I was in education like everyone else in my age range.
>>
>>18223066
theres suicide.
>>
>>18223066
You don't have to have kids anon. and lets be honest, theyre a huge financial burden. Be free, and remeber that marriage is a joke.
>>
>>18223658
Well, you have to act like human being. Smile, tell her nonsences, be at least somewhat sexualy attractive for them, show them you are interested in them. Basically behaving like human without autism :-)

Seriously, get a job. Maybe you will be able to date some single mother there.
>>
>>18223679
Nigger, I'm so bad that I was kissing a random girl in a pub that was all over me. She was totally up for it. She tried to pull me into a toilet cubicle to fug but we got kicked out the pub. We got a cab back to hers, went into her house, then she went all weird with me and didn't even want me to touch her anymore.

Somehow women just go off me before anything real happens, even if that's bizarrely soon based on circumstances.
>>
>>18223709
She just snapped from the right mix of horny + alcohol combo. Keep trying and get a job!
>>
File: rEVO.jpg (23KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
rEVO.jpg
23KB, 479x480px
Bumping for OP.

I know how you feel.

I am 27 and recently returned to uni with little to no interest in finding a romantic relationship.

I spent roughly 8 years on working and travelling, and I've essentially ticked off all the boxes that I want to do with my life. I became a technical diver, I learned to fly plane and helicopters, hiked mountains and mountaineered to summits.

I find I don't have a drive to look, or to even bother with seeking a partner. Though I feel an inkling of failure (I would have loved to have kids) I feel as if its just the cards I was dealt, roll of the dice so to speak, I don't feel anger or frustration as I did a few years ago, I found my peace.

I think it might be time to get some military service under my belt while I am in peak physical condition while having maturity and experience behind me. Or maybe work another 2 or so years and build a house in the Yukon or Alaska.
>>
>>18223076
31 year old wizard here. Thanks for posting that.
I got shot down again today. But if I keep asking eventually I'll get a yes.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.