[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So i've been trying to cut contact with my oneitis, we are friends and apart of the same friend group but she has no feelings past a friend for me. The shit thing about it is I feel like garbage on somedays but then others we talk and I feel great. We sometimes hangout just us two and play games and stuff and get along well.

What is really burning me up is I know when she finds someone im going to be so far outta mind because of the new guy. I understand that and all but it'll still hurt alot. I rather cut contact with her now instead of later. The issues I am running into tho are

> I stop contact with her a few days but get overwhelming urges to text her and talk

> Most times I do text her we talk for a little while and I feel good

> The longest I cut contact was 3 weeks and I fucked up and asked her one question and then from there it snowballed

I made a promise last night after we all hungout together that I was going to stop contact with her, well today I asked her to hangout and do something again and I hate myself for that. I find when im really bored or just wanna talk to someone I gravitate to her and try to talk. I need to ween off of her before I have no choice and can't talk with her anymore. Rip the bandage off is what im thinking.

I can't do the obvious delete her number thing because were all in the same group and I dont want the other guys knowing what I did and why I did it.
>>
>>18223263
Bump
>>
>>18223263
How much do you know her or about her?
One thing that made me stop oneitis is realizing this girl isn't for me to begin with.

I'm going to guess you're about 24+yo because I'm in the same shit as you.

One and only solution : Find another girl.

Don't be ashamed to admit she is just a crush and you don't really care that much, whenever another girl steps in you will slowly forget.

You see at our age, our brain plays strong to make you find somebody and you will objectify every single girl that fits your type.

I don't know how you can find or get others but I've studied it all, and all the only solution to this problem is to find a girl, another oneitis if you want.

Be as distant as you can with this girl, try hard to make her think she isn't into you.
And you will see that even if a guy screws her ass you won't care.
>>
that kinda hits close to home for me, im gonna tell you my story and what i did

i was 18 just got into college and i met this girl who was prettier than me, i am a 5/10 and she was a 7.5/10 and we developed this intense friendship where we would go home together because we lived pretty close and talk for like 1 hour and a half every day about our likes a disikes and about our regular problems.

eventually i developed feelings and she started giving me hints that she wanted to date me but i wasnt looking for something actually serious because i consider myself an uncool person and i didnt want to embarrass her so she kept giving me this in your face hints and i would always feel like shit because i knew i could actually had her if i wanted to but my self image was terrible (still is but not as bad as back them). basically she wanted a proper boyfriend and i just wanted to be completely sure she liked me because i have a deep fear of relationships in general so i just wanted to kiss her for the moment and see if it goes beyond that. Eventually the semester ended and we started to drift apart, we had different schedules so we couldnt go back together and our relationship didnt feel special anymore. i still had a huge crush on her but i could feel her not feeling the same for me
that semester ended and i just stopped talking to her and intentionally avoided her and her friends and people that told me that i fucked up( which was a lot of people, everyone kept telling me i blew my shot) started going to the gym and forced myself to make new friends and as soon as i felt another deppression attack i would just stop thinking and go to sleep or just lie down, i talk to her now but i dont feel the same way as i did back then, i really enjoy her company though, i just avoided her until i stopped feeling love for her which took like 1 and a half years maybe two

my advice is avoid everyone that talks to you about her, avoid her, get a hobby, get fit.
>>
>>18223263
I have no advice seeing as how im in the exact same situation but know that you aren't alone! We can kick these feels to the curb some way man
>>
>>18223396
I know alot about her, we talked about alot of stuff a while back. I know somethings that people in the friend group dont even know actually.

I think the worst thing is I know that I need to find someone else but she is just so amazing to me, I know she is my oneitis but when I think of the things we have in common its crazy. Our humor is almost 1:1 and I honestly hate that it is because it makes me want her more.

>>18223397
No one really talks about her but she is in the friend group she if i want any social interaction I need to see her. My hobby is just video games right now im trying to expand, and im working on getting fit trying to get over some walls I need to and get in shape.
>>
>>18223402
Its just so shitty because I can't help myself from wanting to talk with her because I feel happy when I do. Like its just something about talking with her even the most random things just makes me feel good. I hear my text notification from her and see her name on my phone and I get all excited. I hate it if im being honest with myself. I just hate I let it get like this because im an idiot.
>>
>>18223407
then start hanging out with new people, go to your loval scene if you like independent music, take courses with different people, do everything you can to know new people, then stop playing videogames, go to the gym and start doing something that you can actually talk about with another person.
Becoming skinny is easy as fuck, what i did everyday when i felt deppressed is just walk for hours, i suggest you do the same when you start feeling like shit because you are not seeing her. Enjoy the beauty of the place where you live. IF you walk an hour everyday and dont eat like a neckbeard you can get slimmer pretty easily
>>
>>18223407
If you know her good and you're still into her it's a bad sign that you're actually in love, at least the first step.

Please be a man, if unlike me you have a chance to meet other girls GO AHEAD.

I promise you this : whenever you stop giving her attention, she will come back to you.
Even if its not out of love, I promise you she will do something to get your attention back.
>>
>>18223426
I've been with my friends since highschool, its just sucks because I cant seem to have a desire to want new friends. I like who I hangout and talk with.

>>18223472
Honestly more than once I kept thinking I am in love with her sadly.

The thing is I don't want her attention until I am emotionally mature enough to handle this situation which might not be for a while and it will push her away permantly and I dont want that at all.
>>
>>18223488
then thats too fucking bad you will continue to see her
>>
>>18223493
yea, its either that or exile myself, which I tried before and it worked for a little but then I felt bad
>>
>>18223488
This is what happens when you hang out with girls without letting her know what you're up to.

Did you even flirt with her at some point?
>>
>>18223510
No, its a long weird story but to shorten it up

Me and her found out we have alot in common so we just talked more and more, overtime she felt more comfortable with me and we started to hangout just us two. It was just as friends we both knew that and even though it wasnt said it was implied. I was ok with it tho because shes just so fun to be around.
>>
>>18223531
>it was just as friends

THATS THE PROBLEM MORON

You had to make your intentions clear.
Instead you put yourself in the friendzone.
Blame only yourself.
>>
>>18223580
It would of never worked, shes way outta my league. I've never been in a relationship compared to her 4, shes my friends ex, list goes on and on
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.