[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask her out or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: beeurself.jpg (94KB, 597x436px) Image search: [Google]
beeurself.jpg
94KB, 597x436px
Should you bother ask a girl out when you don't "feel" it?

That girl showed crazy interest in me at first but it slowly faded away and it depresses me because it's either I fucked up somehow or she was playing me(She did things that were unmistakably interest signs, so its one or the other)

I barely know her, and she politely refused to add me on facebook, even though she gave me her number and asked me mine.

I still feel like she doesn't dislike me and actually likes being around me and she most likely know I like her.
Other girls at this point start being more distant or not give me attention, I can catch up when a girl simply doesn't want it, but this one leaves me confused.

She on the other hand is still responsive in many ways, and I kind of get the feeling she is waiting for me to make a move.

As you can guess I have 0 experience with girls.
I'm quite confident and I can safely go to her to ask her things like hanging out or flirt but I don't want to freak her out or make things awkward because we're a group of friends and we also part of a work project, so social cohesion is important.

I guess I know the answer myself but I want to know what experienced people would say I should do.
>>
>>18223175
nigga n ever do anything that you will regret, and having to be with someone that you dont want to be is bad, even worts the moment you meet that person you want to be with, say her to not do anything and wait until you find THAT person
>>
>>18223186
I want to be with her.
>>
File: punky_cyber.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
punky_cyber.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
Also note that, I can always be safe and wait for more signs to show up or get to know her better,
I have so many people telling me I should go for it, so I don't know if I should ask even when all I know is her name, I can't bring myself to ask more about her because I don't know how to not be creepy, I'm dying to ask her her schedule or what she likes to do in free time, but I simply don't know if it's a good idea.
For the first time I feel like I'm thinking rationally instead of trusting my emotions.

Please I know it's a very redundant question but
I'm sure your advice is worth more than my own way of thinking.
>>
>>18223175
>it depresses me because it's either I fucked up somehow
Don't assume you fucked up. People act weird and unexpectedly and it doesn't always have something to do with you.

She probably rejected the friend request because as you said, you don't really know her. I wouldn't say she's probably waiting for you to make a move, rather than she's still getting to know you. My suggestion is not to make a move until you feel like she seeks you out, not the other way around.
>>
>>18223385
She didn't reject my friend request.
I told her to add me "I can't my smartphone won't let me" or some shit.

If I was smart I would have offered to add her instead, but it didn't cross my minds
There are so many occasions where I could safely make my mind about how interested she is but I didn't go for it, I probably tried hard to avoid disappointment.

>Don't assume you fucked up. People act weird and unexpectedly and it doesn't always have something to do with you.

It has.
Why would a girl constantly turn back to stare at you, seek your eyes, smile or play with her hair?

I have many girls I hang out with, but rarely has one been so friendly when she didn't even know my name.

I did fuck up, or she wasn't interested to begin with and was only mocking me, because of how clumsy I am.

The only reason I ever hope, is for a stupid reason, I thought that since she looks at back me when I stare, it means she doesn't dislike me.
But it doesn't mean shit.

Thanks for the advice anon, guess I'll wait a bit.
I want to meet other girls and forget about her but I know only a few...
>>
>>18223186
4chan is a /nigger free zone/
>>
>>18223385
Another question..

What should I consider on her behalf as "seeking me out"?
>>
Please...
>>
File: 4L_Kb9kKJdr.jpg (81KB, 528x729px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Kb9kKJdr.jpg
81KB, 528x729px
>>18223175
Yes ask her out man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.