[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inimidation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fear-and-intimidation.jpg (67KB, 337x356px) Image search: [Google]
fear-and-intimidation.jpg
67KB, 337x356px
Hey /adv/

I have a systemic problem in my life.
i get intimidated too easily, its even gotten to the point where i have a friend that i hang with almost every day and i secretly dislike him. the problem is that he is so verbally agressive and dismissive of all my concerns.
when i tell him hes being rude he dismisses it (he studies philosophy anduses this to dismiss any emotional objections i have to his way of speaking to me) its become so bad that ive been agreeing with the things he said because he logic-forces me ito agreement. i dont know what to do. in every aspect of my life i get intimidated by a certain person, its almost like the intimidating people come find me and take advantage of me.

Please help me /adv/ i long to live my life like a free man.
>>
>>18222920
Dress like a girl and let him use your boipussy, faggot
>>
>>18222920
you have an anxiety disorder
>>
>>18222920
>studies philosophy
I'm gonna bet that he's pretentious and thinks he's smart.
Get a therapist, then call him a spakhead because he studies philosophy. Call him a Jaden Smith wannabee.
>>
>>18222920

I don't really confront people, and they get really pissed off when I do whatever I want and not what they have told me.
>>
>>18222920
he is just a destructive person, no one has to tell you how you have to think. I know that it's not really a solution to the problem, but you should meet new people, more similar to you, and tell him that you don't enjoy his company.

I have dumped more than 7 persons because I didn't enjoy they company or because I lost trust with them, and the first time it really hurts, but it is worth the while, I have the true best realtionships and I feel a lot happier and free now that I have the skill to say "no" to people.
>>
>>18223073
This is why people invented the phrase 'go suck a turd'

If someone gets pissy at you for no reason you simply utter these magical words at them
>>
>>18222920
You're not going to like this buddy but you have low testosterone (and probably anxiety)
This is how human interaction naturally occurs- higher testosterone males are more dominant and fearless while low testosterone males are more intimidated.

You can stop this by increasing your testosterone
Go to the gym and put on muscle mass
There's a reason buff guys aren't intimidated by anyone
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.