[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to teach yourself a new language?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492176672329.jpg (32KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
1492176672329.jpg
32KB, 604x431px
I've wanted to learn russian for a long time, but now thanks to classes in college i barely have time to get into it. Even when i get some spare time i would rather spend it doing something else. The only reason why i learned english was because i played a lot of dota 2 like 2-3 years ago and was forced to get good at it to communicate with other people so i'm kinda lost on what should i do to get better at russian.
>>
You just do it. I've got a specific kind of brain damage that makes it easier for me to learn languages, but I still had to put in the time.
>>
>>18222676
>learning a useless language
>>
>>18222676
I would start by having good reason to do so. Otherwise it is wasted time.

So why OP?
>>
>>18222757
I wanna move there when i finish college, there's a lot of stuff that i like about russia. Especially the cold weather
>>
>>18222783
>moving to russia
Now that is something retarded. Where are you from op? I dont know what you imagine russia is like, but all evidence shows that it is like the worst country in europe to live in.

Where are you from and what job do you want to do there?
>>
>>18222801
I'm from a thirld world south american country, when i get there i just wanna work as a freelancer for programming projects. Or who knows, just do anything with my CS degree.
>>
>>18222811
>third world south american country
I like it how you didnt give exact name. But still, russia is anything but country you want to emigrate to.

I dont know you motives to switch states, but it is SUPER HARD. Imagine marrying, having kids, raising them up, buying house and finishing mortage. Now immigration to other country is harder that all that.

You have to prepare a lot of money, fight bureocracy, learn language, get a job and you can still end up homeless in foreign country if anything will go wrong. You will be there alone, if you doesnt look like native, you will get racism and believe me, russia winters is so bad, natives sirvive that only thanks to vodka abuse and decades of evolution.

If you really want to emigrate, why not some better country with functional infrastructure, less depressed civilians and so on like Canada? If the money are problem, try some easter countries in EU like poland or czechia. It has it all: some winter, some summer and it isnt that bad.

To me it sounds like you are bored. Try tourism. Buy a ticket to russia at winter and see for yourself what it is like. No need to go full in with emigration thing.
>>
>>18222676
DO. NOT. COME. TO. RUSSIA.
Also >>18222849
>>
>>18224491
>>18222849
I'm definitely gonna reconsider it but what's so wrong with it?
Do you guys live there or something?
>>
Try Duolingo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.