[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Labia Appearance - Does Dick Change It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 13

File: 1488657784855.jpg (406KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488657784855.jpg
406KB, 1536x2048px
Can sex affect the appearance of the labia? Say a girl has a one night stand with a big dude, and she's not wet enough - is it possible that the pounding could alter the appearance of her labia and cause it to hang? How many times would it take to cause even a slight change? The whole roast beef / roastie meme has scared me
>>
>>18222625
It's not a meme
Girls with innies turn into arbys after they get fucked a lot. Fact.
>>
>>18222631
Citation needed.
>>
>>18222631
How many times are we talking about? Does it have to be a big dick to change them? If she was dry during sex would once or twice cause a change?
>>
>>18222631
Why is it only virgins that have never touched a vagina think this?
>>
It doesn't happen.

I dated a guy who thought that and he was probably one of the dumbest people I've ever met in my life.

But this is /adv/, a lot of you are on about the same level. See: Fucking stupid.
>>
>>18222631
Do all rape victims have hanging labias?
>>
>>18222650
Have you had any change in your labia appearance over the years? Do you think dry sex would cause a change in appearance or cause them to protrude?
>>
I thought that was possible but not cause of a big dick but too much sucking on the labia. Big dick isn't gonna do much besides maybe some scarring on the inside cause she was dry when it happened and it'd be no different than the tears she'd get through child birth. Except it could either be worse or not as bad.
>>
This thread is stupid but OP chick is hot so I guess I'll reply.

No, women's labias are not affected by sex. Please go take a course at your local community college or something.
>>
>>18222625
>The whole roast beef / roastie meme has scared me

Don't be scared of 16 year old virgins laughing about something because they can't deal with their own confusing feelings.

Seriously, not a single dude actually give a FUCK what a vagina looks like as long as we get to have sex with it.
>>
>>18222664

>Seriously, not a single dude actually give a FUCK what a vagina looks like as long as we get to have sex with it

This is as stupid of a meme as the roasty meme
>>
It's pretty easy to tell which posters in this thread have had sex and which get their anatomy knowledge from /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>18222631
Also giving blowjobs will have the same effect. Fact.
>>
>had intercourse with gf over a thousand times by now
>she's tight af for my dick
>labia is unaltered after almost a decade of sex
>>
Would a vagina return to original tightness after dry sex with a big penis? What about if the same thing happened a month or two later? Would it return to original tightness or would there be continuation of stretching and an increased default size?
>>
>>18222680
Do you think bigger dick size or amount of wetness/lubrication could have an impact though? Or does the labia always return to its previous size as you suggest?
>>
>>18222681
It's like a really good rubber band
You can stretch it out more and more and over time you loose tightness
There are exercises to go back to original taughtness
>>
>>18222691
It doesn't "return", it never changes. Otherwise guys would have a huge foreskin, or cut guys would get their foreskins back after afew years of sex
>>
>>18222691

Honestly, what kind of fucking penises do you think women are putting in them that are permanently stretching them out? Horse dicks?

It's clear you've never been with a woman.
>>
>>18222681
No dude. The vagina doesn't stretch out. The muscles may get slightly weak and may seem "not tight" but all you gotta do is kiegels. Also I read once that a vagina can kind of adapt to who it's been getting fucked by that way it doesn't hurt next time around. I was with a 7" dude who was pretty thick too. After we broke up I started dating a guy who was average size. Not going to lie, at first it felt like he was too small. But after a couple of months of sex it started feeling like he "fit" better. Now it feels just as good as it did with hung dude. And I love this guy so that also helps everything in general.
So basically I'd think that if she's slightly loose it's cause she's used to cocks that are bigger than yours kek. Kiegels should also help this, I'd imagine.
>>
>>18222664
If a chick has fucked big dick i dont want to fuck them man. Especially not date them and fall for them. We need to know about the labia stretching man. Does it happen or nah
>>
>>18222694
Thanks, one final question - If a girl sleeps with a guy who was twice the width of her previous partner, would she automatically return to previous tightness after days/weeks? Or would she remain somewhat stretched / looser?
>>
>>18222705
You would never know. Stop believing in retarded memes.
>>
>>18222706
>>18222705
It happens but it can go back to a smaller size after a while like that girl above said

But she'll always be thinking about how much better her exs big dick felt stretching her walls out
>>
I dated a girl for a year. She had roast beef pussy. When we first started fuckig she told me she was self conscious cause she used a dildo way bigger than me. I told her she felt good around my dick.

Later on i learned she fucked a guy with a huge dick for 3 years. Like huge. Twice the size of mine at least, in both directions.

Since then i never could be okay. I figured he made her pussy like roast beef.

Turns out she was actually self conscious cause of that. Always said he was "too big" but then told me she got used to it and would cum on his dick 5 times when they had sex.

If u ever with a girl. Dont share. Dont ask. Its like chasing amy. Kevin smiths point was let the bliss be bliss, and dont pry. Who cares if its roast beef.

Dont ask why or wonder about how it got like that.

I lost the love of my life cause i am self conscious and screwed myself over by asking about her sex life prior to dating me. Now im depressed and i wake up with no motivation and cry on my way to my minimum wage job. Alone.
>>
>>18222739
Well that got real dark real fast
>>
8x6 here Who has fucked my virgin gf for 6 years with no noticable change in her pussy.

I'd say it's a myth
>>
>>18222739
Do you make her cum at all white boi
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 574x830px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 574x830px
>>18222625
Yes it can. Roasties will try to say it doesn't tho
>>
>>18222755
Not without her self clitoral stimulation. Or when i ate her pussy i did.
>>
>>18222744
Im depressed man. Idk if ill find a girl for me. I dont think most guys do
>>
>>18222765
Damn that sucks
Making a girl cum from just your dick is a whole nother experience
>>
>>18222750
Lucky you man... what it would be like to weild that power...
>>
>>18222705
Why? Are you really that insecure? Is your dick really that small?
>>
>>18222765
Improve your moves, I'm 5'5" and my gf always cums on my dick
>>
>>18222769
I wish i could have.

She says no guys did, but then when i asked her how would i be able to she said she needs to get fucked for 30 minutes straight.

No doubt in my mind her ex did that with his massive dick. It tore me up every day of our relationship.

Typing this out makes me so sad and tear up but i think that it may help for closure.

For someone who cant impress chicks sexually but is nice and genuine how do i get over my ex.

I just want to feel less or better. I exercise and work and have hobbies already. Maybe a good book? I own game of thrones but havent started yet.
>>
>>18222774
Its like maybe 5-5.5 long and the width is slightly thicker than a dasani 20 oz green water bottle cap.

Meanwhile some guys are almost as thick as the bottle
>>
>>18222775
She had fucked a guy with a savagely big dick for years. I dont think any moves would have helped me.
>>
File: IMG_2771.jpg (49KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2771.jpg
49KB, 960x540px
>>18222786
Jajajaja
>>
>>18222790

;~;

Im suicidal and depressive and couldnt keep my relationship. A lot of it has to do with that
>>
>>18222787
It has an impact on pleasure but it's not nearly as important
>>
>>18222786
And....?

You don't have a huge dick. You think a girl not having fucked a huge cock will, what, make her think you're big? You think she's not going to be aware there are bigger dicks out there? Are you planning on dating a girl that doesn't have internet access either?
>>
>>18222793
How did water bottle bugs make you suicidal?

Wait is that what they do? Holy shit that's terrifying. I am never drinking bottled water again.
>>
>>18222832
Well she wouldnt be stretched out or have had past pleasure from a big dick so it would give me a fighting chance
>>
>>18222835
No its cause my dick is small
>>
>>18222703
>you have to fuck your gf enough times so her vagina adjust to your cock to maximize pleasure
Sounds hot. Too bad it sounds like broscience.

Also did you tell your bf the universal lie that he has big cock to boost his ego? Did you shared count of previous sexuals partners?
>>
>>18222836
>Well she wouldnt be stretched out

That's not how vaginas work my friend.

You've got to get over your insecurities. As long as a girl is enjoying herself, what does it matter if she's had a bigger dick in her?

>but I can't please her with my small dick

That has nothing to do the dick of any guy she's fucked before you.
>>
>>18222889
My ex was literally worried shed be too loose for me cause she dated a huge dicked dude for 3 years
>>
>>18222647
Touched plenty of vagina, can confirm its not a meme.

>Bang girl in HS for a year into college.
>Nice normal vag
>Near the end cries to me saying she's noticing her labia coming out and we need to lube more
>Eventually split
>Meet up again a few years later, end up banging
>Notice she's got a small pair of beef curtains going on
>Been through a few boyfriends and she likes sex, esp when drunk

Or are you going to say roasties become roasties near the end of puberty or some shit now?
>>
File: SC001.jpg (49KB, 862x259px) Image search: [Google]
SC001.jpg
49KB, 862x259px
>>18222651
Depends on who did the rape. If it was some redneck trailer dweller at a high school party, she's probably fine. If it was Jamal, then you've got some meaty pissflaps on your hands, that's what causes it. Any other explanation is feminist nonsense.
>>
>>18222938
1. So your ex was an insecure idiot as well
2. What is exactly is she going to be too loose for?
3. I dated a girl for two years that regularly enjoyed me fisting her. I promise my fist is MUCH larger than any dick your ex took, and my girl still had a spectacular pussy.
>>
>>18222976
Using one anecdote of a girl who already had that going on is useless information and proof.

Also, the virgins in this thread who think a woman orgasms from the biggest possible things she can shove into her vagina are also spreading misinformation.
>>
>>18222976
When the fuck do you think they get that way?
>>
itt people with zero knowledge of the vagina
>>
>>18222777
Bruh i wouldn't suggest game of thrones. The whole story is pretty much about the hottest women alive, taking fat 9 incher from a literal midget.
>>
I used to wonder why sex ed covered really basic topics that any fool would already knew about.

Then I came to /adv/. Pic related.
>>
My wife has the tightest vagina and if I don't fuck her for a while (away on business) I can't even stick it in her without it hurting both of us, and I have to slowly break her in.

She even said as much: vaginas DO get stretched out.

Never fuck a loose vagina ho
>>
>>18223195
P.S. how do you think babies are born?
>>
>>18222625
Probably not, then girls with bigger labia should be labeled as slut asap?
>>
>>18223195
OP is saying permanently stretched out, not the usual warming her up before sex. The vagina does loosen when it's aroused. The only thing that permanently stretches out vaginas is giving birth. And probably shoving baby-sized items up your vagina
>>
Would sleeping with a thick dick twice (bigger than she has ever had previously) cause a vagina to permanently reduce in tightness?

And likewise, would it beat up her labia permanently if she wasn't sufficiently wet during?
>>
>>18222978
Would a two minute rape by Jamal permanently cause protruding lips?
>>
>>18223266
>OP is saying permanently stretched out, not the usual warming her up before sex.
You didn't understand what I was trying to say. We can't have sex for like a week until she's broken in. We need to have sex for like 2 minutes then stop because it hurts her too much. She'd be aroused and everything. Its just that the vagina heals back to its natural size after a few months without sex. But it stretches out during sex. Also, the amount of stretching has its limits. When the vagina is stretched out too much it just becomes loose.

So if your girl has a loose vagina, then she's just a hoe.
>>
>>18223323
You're clearly making all of this up and have no real life experience with vaginas.
>>
>>18223323
How many goes with a big dick would it take to slightly loosen a vagina in your opinion? Does it have to be regular sex or does each single encounter take a toll (for example would sleeping with a big dick two months after previously sleeping with it cause a continuation of stretching or would it have reset in that time, and likewise, would it remain stretched thereafter)
>>
>>18222887
When I compliment his dick I always mean it. I'm very satisfied with our sex life and he knows that. somewhat, well I know some of his history. I really don't want to know the rest, it makes me really jealous so I just asked him to stop sharing. I have only been with two guys including him.
>>
>>18223372
A single sex encounter with any dick other than yours will change the vagin's shape. It will go back in time though unless she was fucking a donkey on the regular.
>>
>>18223438
So sleeping with a big one once? It goes back?

And then a second time (after a period of time, not immediately, a month or two say) - It also goes back?
>>
>>18222750
How is she still a virgin after being fucked for six years?
>>
File: original.jpg (77KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
77KB, 538x810px
When you've never inserted even so much as a tampon and you're over 2 inches out.

How should I kill myself?
>>
>>18223461
I'm not a gynecologist dude, I don't know all the specific thresholds and measurements and time periods. All I know is that pussies stretch and retract. It takes just a few intercourses to stretch it, but a few months to go back to original shape if it wasn't damaged by IE giving birth
>>
>>18223505
By a 'few' though do you mean semi-regular sex? Like would two one night stands cause a change? Assuming she doesn't sleep with anyone for the next few months, would it retract to original size then?
>>
>>18223002
But it's still a factor and shows in some cases, at least, lots of sex does lead to roastification.

>>18223008
Obviously through the period of having a lot of sex. You must have misread as I said into college which would mean puberty was in the final stages/over.
>>
>>18223542
Why is having barely noticeable labia literally a fate worse than death to you?
>>
>>18223542
Well from personal experience, after I come back from a 2-4 month long business trip, she is tight as can be. I usually need 2-3 practice runs before she can accomodate me, but each time it gets easier.
>>
>>18223573
No, it doesn't.

A woman's breast and genitals don't stop developing and changing until in their early 20s. You know, like how most puberty works?

>late high school early college
There you go. This isn't hard a concept to grasp
>>
>>18223593
>Applying male puberty ages to females.

Hooboi, just keep spreading that roastie fake news
>>
>>18222777
Kek has blessed you with double trips
>>
>>18223639
What? No
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a47313/ways-every-womans-body-changes-in-her-twenties/
Granted it is Cosmo, but this puts it in simple bullet form for the less intelligent and links and quotes studies and medical professionals
http://labelleviemedicalcare.com/blog/
>>
>>18223639
I'm a 22 year old woman and my tits and vag are still changing. Its slowing down, sure, but still changing
>>
So will two one night stands with big dicks change the tightness of a woman's vagina or does it reset to pre-big dick tightness levels?
>>
>>18223820
No.
Now stop sperging out.
>>
>>18223820
Can't you read the fucking thread?
>>
>>18223587
Really tight stems from mental, not physical.
>>
>>18223847
I read that a 'few' can change it, but how many is a 'few'? Do some people count 2 as a few? Or is a few 3 or more?

Autism through the roof here I know.
>>
>>18223316
>two minute rape
>implying Jamal would be a two minute man
Wew, lad.
>>
>>18223865
Still didn't answer question?
>>
>>18223834
Not even slightly?
>>
File: 1418622831689.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1418622831689.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>18223923
NO. FFS NO YOUR PUSSY IS FINE NOW GO LIVE YOUR LIFE GODDAMN.
>>
So we're 100% confident that two one night stands with a big dick isn't enough to change a vagina's tightness even slightly? That's just a meme?
>>
>>18223860
No, it's definitely physical, she bleeds and everything. And she's wet as can be too, so don't try and say I'm some dumbass who sticks it in dry.
>>
>>18222625
The is no, it does not effect the size of your labia. the opening of your vagina might become more loose depending on how much sex you have and the size of your partner(s), but the labia will remain the same.

I'm not sure why so many women are afraid/grossed out by large labias. I find them incredibly attractive, more so that girls who have smaller ones.
>>
>>18224101
Would two encounters with thicker penises cause the vagina/opening to become more loose? Or would it take sustained regular intercourse to reduce tightness?
>>
>>18224108
sustained, regular.

The vagina is incredible elastic, a trait that comes in handy both for intercourse and childbirth so two encounters, even if the dude was enormous would not permanently widen the circumference of the vagina. Now if you were have nearly daily sex with a particualrly large guy that might be different, but average amounts of sex (2 to 4 times a week) with a normal sized guy (4.5 to 7 inches) is not going to stretch you out, at least noticeably.
>>
>>18224122
Thanks for your reply. Does the same go for girth? i.e.That a few single encounters with thick well above average girth penises (not sustained/regular sex, but say 2 one night stands spaced say 2 months apart) would not change the internal tightness / widen the opening of the vagina?

Sorry for clunky phrasing. Basically comes down to will the vagina bounce back from 2 encounters with thick penises
>>
>>18222625
Why are you so obsessed with this?
>>
>>18224147
I think it's a girl asking
>>
>>18224141
Women that gave birth have stretched vaginas? No. And that girth is crazy AF. Very dumb questions hope it will be useful later in your life.
>>
One final question:

Say a guy was going out with a girl. They break up. She has two one night stands with significantly bigger guys. The guy and girl later reconcile and get back together. Would her vagina feel even slightly looser to the guy? (Who would have previously been her biggest partner)
>>
>>18224168
>Women that gave birth have stretched vaginas? No.

Your hips permanently widen to some extent, and it's extremely common for your vagina to rip down to your pooper, and doctors have to stitch you back up. They'll almost always throw in an extra stitch, known as "the husband's stitch"
>>
>>18224180
No, it adjusts to penis and depends on how far you have went. Vaginas doesn't get looser, that's a myth!
>>
>>18224183
>Sometimes the skin between the vagina and anus (the perineum) might tear or be cut by a doctor or midwife to allow the baby out. This is called an episiotomy. After having a baby, it's not unusual for women to feel their vagina is more loose or dry than usual, and have perineal pain or pain during sex.

Google says, Google knows
>>
>>18224186
Many in this thread have said that's not how it works. One girl in particular said she did feel her average partner felt smaller, having previously been in a relationship with a larger guy.

I'm just wondering whether two one night stands with a big guy could cause the vagina to feel looser, or would it snap back to original tightness?
>>
test
>>
>>18222625

how many times are you gonna fuck your wife in your lifetime? if that shit was going to get loose from 1 "big dude" then it would also get loose from you fucking her every other day for 15 years. that shit doesnt happen. the end.
>>
>>18224141
Yes it will bounce back. Even if the guy was very thick, like beer can thick, you'd bounce back.

Let me put it this way, you can pass a child through you vagina, which even if it is premature, is still thicker than any guys penis you will ever meet. And even so, your vagina will still return to its normal circumference or close to it after giving birth. Two or three, hell, even 100 encounters with a thick or long guy is not going to change your vagina sweety. You and your vagina will be okay.
>>
>>18224214
I have previously been told by a doctor that giving birth can significantly change a vagina though, i.e. make it looser. So I'm just wondering if a bigger penis could cause change on a scaled down level.

Would you maintain that even if giving birth can significantly loosen a vagina, that sleeping with a beer can guy a couple of times would still would still not affect tightness even slightly?
>>
>>18224234
>Asking the same question over and over
Alright people, it's b8, move on
>>
>>18224242
No I promise you it's a genuine question. I just worry that people may be using flawed reasoning (baby doesn't change vagina) to draw conclusions
>>
>>18224214
Yes I do.

Pregnant women, unless they've had two or more kids, are not gaping holes after giving birth. I didn't say it it doesn't effect it at all, but the vagina typically returns to its previous level of tightness or close to it. So yes, beer can penis, which there are very, very few guys that are naturally this thick, would not do this to you.
>>
>>18224247
Why, specifically, are you so obsessed about this?
>>
>>18224253
Because it happened to me. I was going out with a guy, we broke up. I slept with two bigger guys, and now a year down the line we're getting back together and I'm worried that I'm going to feel looser to him. I'm pretty petite and just worried that the thicker guys could have made me less tight
>>
>>18224260
Dude. It's been a year. Even if you were the slightest bit looser (which you aren't), it's not like he remembers exactly what every inch of your vagina felt like and exactly how tight you were. Calm down
>>
>>18224267
What he/she said.

You are fine! Don't have kids and don't become a ravenous slut or porn star and your vagina will always be nice and tight and feel good for your partner.
>>
>>18224267
You'd concede though that if I had been in a relationship with the bigger guy having regular sex then I may possibly feel looser?

But that with only two times I would 100% snap back to original size and have no lasting change in tightness?
>>
science actually says the opposite. having more sex makes your vagina more tight on average, particularly if you're using the muscles down there

a big dick cannot permanently stretch out your vagina

the only thing that really does that is childbirth
>>
>>18224277
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes, yes, yes!
>>
Stick a finger in it. I mean dose it feel loose?
>>
>>18224277
Did you let those guys come in you? Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Can you post a pic of yourself or a girl who looks like you?
>>
File: ..png (282B, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
..png
282B, 259x194px
The burdens of the soul don't seem nearly quite as shallow as the burdens of the body. And yet the body betrays the soul, again and again.
>>
File: pol_gets_a_gf.jpg (82KB, 320x420px) Image search: [Google]
pol_gets_a_gf.jpg
82KB, 320x420px
>>18224502
That's right
Means there's no way to hide it, toasty roasties!! Your dance with the BBC will be exposed! EXPOSED
>>
From a scientific view- no, a one-time sexual encounter will not modify the appearance of someone else's genitals unless it is very violent and serious tissue damage occurs (birth, for example).

Vagina's have the ability to expand and contract to a point. Even a 7 inch cock wouldn't create permanent damage.

If a girl constantly had a huge dildo stretching her vagina, which got progressivly larger over time, then perhaps something like that could make her vagina larger.
But even having sex every few days with a different boy isn't enough to change the appearance of a vagina- and if it were to, it would make the vagina looser, not stretch the labia. Labia have nothing to do with anythinf
>>
>>18225378
I think you misunderstood me completely.
>>
>>18222625
Wait didnt I see this on /adv/ a few hours ago?
>>
>>18225459
>the body betrays the soul
Right, the soul of a woman, any woman, secretly wants the BBC. Her body will betray her and show the world that she loves BBC by enlarging the pissflaps.
>>
>>18222625
Not for a long, long, loooong time. Pornstars who get paid to have sex for a living don't run into the issue you are describing.

Married couples who have been married for decades don't have the issue you describe. I myself have been married for 11 years, bang my wife at least five times a week still, and can't say her pussy has changed at all since we were 17.
>>
File: 1491564465203.png (151KB, 426x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491564465203.png
151KB, 426x333px
>128 replies
The answer is "no"

>What if...
No
>Maybe if they...
No
>How about..
No

They are designed to push an ENTIRE FUCKING CHILD out and then return to relative tightness. You niggers love citing biology when talking about why women should be gatherers again, but none of you like reading books.
>>
>>18225402

>If a girl constantly had a huge dildo stretching her vagina, which got progressivly larger over time, then perhaps something like that could make her vagina larger.

Would two encounters with a big dick likely cause any change in tightness though?
>>
>>18225551
OP is a troll, you're a troll, most people asking here are trolls. Answer is no, there is no thicker dick than the child coming out and vagina gets back to its previous tightness.
>>
>>18225551
It doesn't go back right away. This is how I found out my first wife was cheating on me, her pussy felt a little loose. So I checked into it, she works in a hospital and they just had a job fair at the community college. And you know what that means, all the [spoiler]black[/spoiler] kids come out to do transport and janitorial, and when I pressed her on it, her job had hired three black guys the previous week. So that explained everything. I dropped that bitch on the spot. She started trying to tell all of our friends I was crazy, but most knew the truth.
>>
>>18225561
It's commonly accepted though that the vagina often doesn't return fully to previous tightness after giving birth though. I'm just wondering if big dicks could have the same impact on a scaled down level, or whether it goes completely back to original size, pre big dick sex, regardless of whether the girl has had a big dick inside her once before.
>>
>>18225569
Well this is clearly cuck fetish trolling. I was genuinely asking, not looking for beta fanfic
>>
>>18222631
You just made a whole lot of roasties toastie
>>
>>18224234
Giving birth does stretch a vag out permanently.
Taking big dicks does stretch a vag out permanently.
Source- I've slept with roasties and chick with kids.
>>
>>18224096
You are a fucking idiot
https://www.vaginismus.com/faq/general-questions/vagina-too-small/
>It bleeds
>she is so wet
Make up your mind when telling anecdotes.
>>
>>18224277
God shut up you're like an autist going on about his Legos about this now.
>>
Guys, have you considered that if this happens to labia, it would happen to your dick as well?

Jesus christ, it's not friction that causes roast beef curtains, it's genetics, and nothing else.

Holy fucking shit you guys are either legitimately retarded, or trolling.
>>
>>18226239
I mean, a properly lubricated asshole can also bleed if you stick something too big into it, from tearing. It's not just friction that causes tears.
>>
>>18226333
The inner walls of the vagina don't tear, and the labia or perinium don't tear until something the size of a cantelope is pushed through it.

If there is bleeding, it is from friction, friction that stems from a lack of lubricant, be it her own or artificial.
>>
>>18226341
But size is relative, anon.

Some girls have tiny vaginas that can't accommodate the size of an average dick, which might be enough to cause a tear.
>>
>>18226333
>comparing an asshole to a vagina
>>
>>18226345
Yes, I'm comparing a hole to a hole.

Both can tear.

I'm also not saying they're exactly the same.
>>
>>18226344
Read >>18226239
>Women with first-time sex difficulties, problems inserting tampons, or difficulties with the insertion of a doctor’s speculum during pelvic exams, often mistakenly believe their vagina is too small. In the vast majority of these cases, involuntary constrictions of the vaginal muscles (vaginismus) is the primary cause of the problem.

The vagina may seem unusually small, even to physicians, but there is no physical abnormality. The constriction of the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles causes the unusual tightness and the appearance of an abnormality.
>>
>>18226350
A vagina can accommodate a baby. When a woman has dystocia giving birth it is due to limitations of the pelvis, not the vagina.
>>
>>18226357
So because a vagina can accommodate a baby (from the other direction, mind you), that means it can't tear? You're a fucking idiot.

Who says no vagina tears during childbirth?
>>
NO
You do not get inner labia appearing or changing size from sex.

Before I lost my virginity at 22 I already had prominent inner labia that stuck out. Never used a dildo, or anything inside me. After 3 years of sex, still nothing has changed.

Just fucking Google it next time, it's kind of worrying that I could potentially have been mistaken for a slut if one of you fucks had seen my vagina.
>>
>>18222739
You were saved my friend! I went out with this chick that had the biggest camel tow you ever seen, Through her clothes everyone could see it, she gave me that same shit, "I'm so self conscious"

I snuck up on her in the shower once and she tried to say she wasn't fapping when she was, then later got into this talk about it saying.. it wasn't like her pussy was so big because she had a lot of sex or masturbated or anything just had a big pussy blah blah

later I find out last boyfriend had a huge dick, no biggie, shit feels good to me right? Nah I go out of town for a bit, she welcomes me home with gohoneria, talk to her friends, find out shes been a huge whore, was fucking everything that had a dick even an old friend

I never looked back, dont you either
>>
>>18222647
Only they don't.

The labia does change with the more dicks the takes. My gf was 23 and a virgin when I met her. Over the last several years I've taken make nude pictures/videos of her. I've seen, with proof, how a girl can go from a full "innie" to beef curtains.

The ones who deny this are insecure, feminist, or both. Sorry but your feelings don't trump reality.
>>
>>18224183
Late to the thread but I'd like to point this out. My wife has had 2 kids and our 2nd was big. It infact did this and ripped her to her pooper. Fast forward to today (5 years later) and she is just as tight as after our first kid. I'm not even big. Maybe a little thick but I'm just shy of 6" long.

Really most memes are just that, memes. But I'm not going to say anything more to convince anyone any further.
>>
>>18226426
She was a late bloomer. Women's nipples, hips, pussy etc can still change in their early to mid twenties. See >>18223706

The very idea that a vagina could "sense" whether the same or a different dick is pounding it is about equally retarded as the notion that a vagina gets "ruined" by using it for what it is literally designed to do.
>>
>>18226426
Can you post them? I'd like to see this proof.
>>
>>18226437
it does have an amazing way of taking a beating and bouncing back, ...if a man could figure out a way to make a pair of work boots out of the stuff they would last a lifetime
>>
That's not how sex works. Dicks go past the labia and then are squeezed by the vaginal walls. Labia will always part away. And contrary to belief a woman will learn to control her Kegel reflexes the more she has sex making her able to tighten tightly at will, or expand wide. Protip, you want her to expand. A loose feeling feels way better than a tight one.

Also I've taken virginities from many "roasties"

Nice b7 though. But I'll always say you're wrong and a virgin robot.
>>
>>18222625
It's possible but PC & feel good culture guarantees you'll never get an unbiased study of the subject.
>>
>>18226482
There's been scientific research done since before "PC & feel good culture". Besides with gynaecologists seeing tons of women and asking about their sex life it would at some point just come with the territory that they would see a correlation.

But once more
>vaginas are designed to take dicks
>vaginas are lined with thick muscle, it's not passive tissue being yanked at or anything, this is also why you damage an ass (which doesn't have the same muscles) much quicker than a vagina with rough sex or big objects
>as the anon above you mentioned, the labia are not the focus of penetration in any way whatsoever, also labia are entirely different tissue than the inside of the vagina itself, it's not like the vagina comes "pouring out" or whatever people think happens from fucking

The reasons for thinking there's a correlation are that labia minora often become more prominent and visible in puberty (anywhere between eleven and twenty five) thus innocent kids and late blooming teens have innies before both becoming sexually active and having changing lips, and people just really like to believe that there's a punishment for promiscuity (other than STDs already are, I guess).
>>
File: independentthoughtalarm.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
independentthoughtalarm.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>18222675
What's with all the blatant virgin assuming/shaming at the slightest hint of slut shaming? You know slutty behaviour turns romantically off most guys anyway right? It's not like if you convince all men the sex-labia correlation is a myth suddenly guys will be okay with dating Slutty McBike.

I can't even understand how virginity would have anything to do with this. It's not like most guys are banging the same girl before and after she had sex with lots of guys.

At least in the short term I think there's some correlation. My girlfriend is more of an innie, I've noticed she's "more innie" when we haven't had sex in a while and "more outie" during times we have sex a lot. My guess would be sex does stretch the labia, but they get back in shape over time.
>>
>>18226513
No one thinks men will be okay with women fucking randoms left and right just because it doesn't affect their pussies. And sure the virgin stuff is a hyperbole but the reason why it's thrown around so much is that the very theory that somehow the labia would grow if she takes a lot of different dicks is entirely impossible and shows a complete misunderstanding of what the vagina is and what the labia are. Note how no one actually has an anatomical explanation, no matter how crude, of what would physically go down if slutting it up caused the lips to change.

As for your girlfriend, virtually all women who have either a complete ("clam" pussy) or partial (a tiny bit sticking out but no "curtains") pussy see it change when they become aroused. Just like the clitoris becomes engorged, the increased blood flow to the crotch causes the vulva to swell a bit and the muscles to relax to allow for penetration. My guess is that most of your impressions come from times before/during/after sex when her vulva is puffier and thus more exposed.
>>
>>18226524
>either complete (...) or partial (...) pussy
*innie instead of pussy
>>
>>18222777
Foreplay bruv, lick that puss, and if you cant last 30min just jerk off a little before sex to desensitize, size is subjective, skill is truth
>>
>>18222671
No it's just.. true you virgin cuckold

Unless it smells is something else that's just so disgusting that I can't deal I don't care what a vag looks like. Although all the ones I've seen have been pretty much innies etc so maybe I'm wrong
>>
>>18226539
>I don't have a preference in vagina, therefore literally no man ever has or ever will either

Good on you for not caring, but just the way you're so broadly generalizing makes you seem kinda dim.
>>
>>18226426
Did you know that fucking a tight pussy will shrink a dudes cock? I've seen it happen. I watched for years as my virgin boyfriends dick became thinner and thinner as my super tight pussy constricted it. I have pictures to prove it too.
>>
>>18222625
Does eating make your mouth bigger?
>>
>>18226552
Are there a hand full of guys that may break up with a girl because of how her vagina looks? Sure. But the average human male doesn't give a shit.

When I said "not a single guy cares", I was using hyperbole. It's purposeful exaggeration. It's a statement that is not intended to be taken literally.

You not understanding how a basic figure of speech works makes you seem kinda autistic.
>>
>>18226524
>Note how no one actually has an anatomical explanation, no matter how crude, of what would physically go down if slutting it up caused the lips to change.

That's because the premise is kinda obvious:

Sex involves dick thrusting in and out through the lips, which involves some friction (ideally very little due to lubrification), which could induce some stretching. Factors like dehydration (from alcohol, weed or something else) and larger contact area (i.e. bigger dick) will increase friction and hence any stretching that might occur. It's also possible the engorgement of the labia due to arousal might have some hysteresis effect.

>My guess is that most of your impressions come from times before/during/after sex when her vulva is puffier and thus more exposed.

You guess wrong, if it was that I wouldn't even have made that post as it would be irrelevant.

The truth of the matter is that there's very little studies made on the biomechanical properties of human genitals. Furthermore some cultures actually manually stretch labia on purpose, which tells us that at the very least the tissues are able to stretch and retain that shape. So your claims that OP's proposition is "entirely impossible" are coming solely from deep within your own ass.
>>
>>18226652
So if that happens to a labia, why hasn't the skin on my dick stretched out after hundreds of sexual encounters and thousands of masturbation sessions?
>>
i used eat out my ex and i did this suction thing with my mouth her laboa was hanging out bad and she was sorta freaking out but then later told me that they whent back to normal after some time has passed
>>
>>18226652
>I spout shit with no sources except my own failed logic and /r9k/
>>
>>18226672
Because even bro science won't make your dick bigger.
>>
>>18226672
Because your scrotum is already very long and only stuck at the base of the shaft.

>>18226679
Epic retort bro. You got me.
>>
>>18226552
Lmao nice ad hominem, anyways I'm stating my opinion that if you care that much about the appearance of a vagina on a woman that presumably you otherwise find attractive that's pretty fucking sad

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>18226691
Yeah he got you, whew thanks for admitting that now we can let this shit thread die
>>
>>18222631
>innies turn into arbies

underrated
>>
Will two single encounters with a big dick cause reduced tightness in a vagina thereafter?

Will somebody please answer this definitively
>>
>>18223323
Is your wife Asian? Because I've exclusively dated Asian girls and that has always been a problem for me. With my first girlfriend it took over a month to even get to the point where her vagina was wide enough that we could have sex for a few minutes, and she was in extreme pain the whole time. Really a boner killer.
>>
Just started dating a girl who broke up with her bf a couple of weeks ago. I know its fast after the breakup but I wanted to get in before anyone else got the chance.

How long do you guy reckon I'd have to wait before her vagina returns to it original state before we have sex
>>
>>18222625
It's a meme. I've been fucking the same girl every day for two years and her labia looks exactly the same, and I've put some pretty huge dildos in her.
>>
>>18226886
Yes, just like rubbing your hand up and down a large object such as a railing over two single encounters decreases your grip strength. Imagine how much stronger we would all be if we didn't use railings.
>>
>>18226960
I don't understand. Would two encounters with big dicks loosen a vagina or would it automatically revert back to original shape/size?
>>
>>18226961
It's muscles down there, just like our grip strength doesn't go away when we use a railing, vaginas don't lose tightness from fucking. They revert back to their original shape, although unlike the muscles in your hand it's not absolutely instant. A more accurate comparison is your asshole. Right after you use the bathroom, it starts to go back to size, but it's not instant, it slowly unstretches over a period of minutes. Sometimes if you're really constipated or push too hard it'll take a few days and up to a few weeks to heal and may even require a trip to a doctor (analogous to having dry/rough sex) but even before then it'll have gone back to its ordinary tightness.

If you start experimenting with butt plugs regularly it can stretch out slightly to accommodate it, but most of that is short term stretching and if you don't do it for a few days it will largely regain the same level of tightness. Although your asshole is less capable of doing this than a vagina is, because it's not designed to do so. Vaginas get a little less tight after childbirth but even then, it's not that noticeable. A better indicator of how tight/loose a woman will be is in order of importance:
>how aroused they are
>have they been somewhat stretched out in the last hours minutes by fingers, sex toys, or a penis
>have they had regular sex with the most recent time being ~24h ago
The last one won't make her "loose" though, just better able to accommodate a penis with less stretching and jumping through hoops to do so.
>>
>>18226980
Thanks. So in conclusion, two times with a big dick, even if the girl isn't wet, won't change how tight she is even slightly?
>>
>>18222625
One night stands and casual sex is whore status.
>>
You should be more concerned with your mental condition. You wish to be perfect for your (ex) bf, and you wish to provide him the best sexual experience possible. You probably wish you hadn't fucked those guys now and it was your bf all along who was with you(?) You should be less concerned with your body, and more concerned with your brain. If you haven't told him yet, talk about it. Because this is clearly bothering you. Perhaps for his peace of mind sake you wish not to speak of it(?) But this insecurity seems to have cut deep.

Now you understand the power sex has on the human brain. But if he's good to you, he will help you forget. But since you seem so physical, and less mental about it, it will probably take your bf having sex with you a couple hundred times for you to really get it in your head that he enjoys you.

Sad to think really, it's such a shallow concern. Many women with looser pussy out there who are truly loved by their husbands. So it isn't a tightness issue, it's a guilt issue. Talk about it with a close friend or something.
>>
>>18228521
On second thought, probably best you not talk to your bf about it and talk to a therapist or close female friend who cares about you.
>>
>>18228525
cont.

don't wanna create needless stress or bullshit insecurity issues with your bf is why I say you shouldn't talk to him about it. Sad to think really, but it has the potential to hurt him.
>>
>>18228521
I appreciate the advice. I am focusing on the specific physical issue though, would two one night stands with thick dick guys cause any change in my vagina? Would it loosen it even slightly? I have OCD so I need an answer for myself as much as anything else.
>>
>>18228548
You need a therapist. You essentially have post traumatic stress in practice and it's kind of understandable, but really intense.
>>
>>18228555
Physically though, could I have been changed? I get the sense that you're avoiding answering that part because I may not like the answer
>>
>>18228557
I avoided it because it is a non issue for me personally. I don't care if my ideal partner has a loose or tight pussy, long as I'm inside her.

Your problem isn't physical. If you keep sticking 4-5 fingers in there and using a huge dildo, then yeah, it's gonna be pretty loose. But only because you'd consistently be wrecking your shit. But really what you have is post physical trauma, it has manifested itself into an obsession with wishing to be perfect for your mate. Nobody is perfect, hell, not even a little bit.

You made decisions you probably wish you could take back. You can't. That has to be accepted first. I've made plenty of poor choices I wish I could correct.. sadly, I can't. But let me tell you, most those people I have wronged somehow, are doing alright from what I gather. And me, well, pretty alright..considering.

Nothing you can do about the past, just forgive YOURSELF.. and try harder to be happy with your partner this time around, it should come naturally.
>>
>>18228576
That's all fine, you're probably right, but PHYSICALLY do you think two encounters with a thicker dick is enough to cause a change? Just physically
>>
Like if I know worrying about nothing and that two times simply won't cause a change, then I don't have to worry. And no need for a therapist. It's that I don't understand the physical aspect of it
>>
>>18226239
I don't care what you armchair gynecologists think you know, because I know from experience.

It's not a lot of blood, just a few drops, but it's there when she goes to wipe herself off (which she does because she's wet).

So stop being fucking retarded and thinking you know what my wife's vagina is like better than me.
>>
Coconut oil works. Guys can use it on their nuts and they won't be slapping their knees when they're old, too.
>>
>>18228688
In your opinion would two encounters with thick dicks cause a vagina to lose tightness?
>>
>>18226239
>>18228688
Also, she isn't squeezing because she can still squeeze pretty fucking hard when I'm in there. When she's too tight, I don't even thrust because I can't without hurting her, so she rhythmically squeezes.

Seriously, the audacity and stupidity of some people is astounding that they think they can pull up some article from the internet with no knowledge of the topic and make an accurate diagnosis as if they were a specialist medical doctor.
>>
>>18228709
Yes, a single encounter would make it so loose you'll never be able to accomodatr a dick again. You'll be walking around yhe street and people would hear clapping from your vagina lips slapping together.
>>
>>18228712
So is that a no? Two encounters wouldn't change anything?
>>
>>18228719
No, your life is ruined now. You can still make money by working as a test subject for physicists doing research into black holes though.
>>
>>18228711
Dude, perfectly healthy vaginas DO NOT BLEED DURING SEX. You don't need to be a gynecologist to know that, and it's not a diagnosis of anything, it's just a fucking fact.

I only caught the tail end of this argument and kinda don't give a shit, but in re: the blood, I don't care if your wife is a tiny Asian woman (not that that really matters but whatever) and you have a prize-winning 11-inch dick, she shouldn't be bleeding; either she's not relaxed, not lubricating properly, or there's something a little bit wrong up there. Not necessarily a lot wrong. But a little bit wrong.
>>
>>18228688
I have experience as a woman without a "roastie" who fucks her husband almost every day. I know what normal sex does, and it doesn't make you bleed. When I first lost my virginity I would be really tight because of mental anxiety. Like how some dudes are so anxious they cannot get it up. I learned to just relax.

The fact you can't even thrust proves my point.
>>
>>18228791
As a woman do you think two encounters with significantly thicker dicks would cause a reduction in tightness for your vagina thereafter?
>>
>>18228768
>either she's not relaxed
She usually wants it more than me
>not lubricating properly
If it's not wet enough, I literally cannot get it in. I imagine that if I forced it, it would be excruciating for us both
>or there's something a little bit wrong up there
Yeah, it's a tight vagina, and there's too much friction when I have sex with her after being away for a long time
>>
>>18228791
She outright told me that it has nothing to do with anxiety. Maybe it's that and she doesn't realize it, I dunno, but she doesn't seem to be aware of anything like that.

Everything I'm saying, I'm getting from her. She's the one who outright says that her vagina gets tighter over time and needs to be stretched back out for me.
>>
>>18228897
I'm not reading the whole conversation, but vaginas shouldn't bleed (bleeding on the first encounter happens roughly 50% of the time, but after that). If your wife hasn't been to a gynecologist yet to talk about this - which it sounds like she hasn't because she's just guessing at what it isn't to you - then she absolutely should. I'm not going to make any claims about what it is because I have no idea, but it's certainly not healthy or common and it might be fixable or have bigger underlying issues.
>>
>>18228928
It hasn't happened lately, it only happened once or twice a long time ago, so there's really no point.

I 100% guarantee, the small amount of blood was because of how tight she was, because the sex was painful even for me. It's like if you masturbate and squeeze as hard as you can.
>>
>>18228937
Maybe so, in which case you should've done more to stretch her out beforehand. Vaginas aren't great at accommodating dicks their first few times or after a long while. But if it ever happens again or it becomes a regular issue she should definitely bring it up with her doctor.
>>
>>18228937
That is abnormal. Often you might not feel anxious but you actually are and don't realize it.

If it hurts you it is so bad, then it is the muscles of her vagina squeezing you, not the skin itself.
>>
>>18228965
Those muscles have to be stretched out even if she's not anxious. You can't stick a dick into a woman if she hasn't had sex recently even if she's the picture of relaxed and horny. You have to stretch her out to accommodate you, starting with a finger, then more.
>>
Is it possible that two single encounters with a significantly thicker penis that a girl is used to could change her permanently or reduce her tightness thereafter?
>>
Is it possible that two single encounters with a significantly thicker penis that a girl is used to could change her permanently or reduce her tightness thereafter?
>>
Legendary thread.
>girls afraid of being to loose for their partners after BBC
>girls scared of being percieved as sluts over flappy vaginas
>boys accused of being virgins
>boys claiming all these weird info based on 1 girl experiences
>doctors having no clue whatsoever because there are more important things than how your vagina looks like
>girls so tight you have to train them to take even small dick via fingering

Jezus, so much insecurity and broscience.
>bee yourself
>>
>>18226472
Its b8 not b7.
>>
I have a 7" × 6" dick and my gf has a petite and shallow vagina. Sometimes after nights where we've had wild drunken pounding sex, her pussy will be swollen and kind of "fat" looking the next day.

It always goes away in about 24 hrs though. And after 3 years of rough sex she still fits me like a glove.
>>
>>18226426
Could just be aging. Like how your nose will get bigger.
>>
File: 1431148458465.jpg (19KB, 475x401px) Image search: [Google]
1431148458465.jpg
19KB, 475x401px
Well it's official: /adv/ is just an extension of /r9k/. I thought this board was a step above, but the same troll threads work exactly the same here.
>>
So will two encounters with a thick cock change a girl - yes or fucking no?
>>
>>18233559
Yes.
And no.
Really both.
>>
>>18233559
No you idiot.
>>
>>18233563
Explain please. Two single fucks, will it change?
>>
>>18233559

If she is a virgin basically? Well yeah slightly. But not really. Vaginas are actually designed to fuck so they don't like shatter upon contact with dick.

I have an innie and I've had sex thousands of times over the course of an 8 year long relationship and my pussy still looks the same. Some women are just born with shitty looking vaginas. Sucks man, but there is no outward genital identifier for girls who are slutty or take big dicks.
>>
>>18233608
Sorry, I actually meant tightness not labia
>>
>>18233564
No to changing tightness, or labia, or both?
>>
>>18233619

Just 2 individual fucks? I'd say probably not. I mean maybe like IMMEDIATELY after it would be less tight. Over long term *maybe* it would affect it but there are exercises for that and shit. It is a pretty durable area that bounces back fairly well lol.
>>
>>18225932
My sides
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.