[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /k/omando here, never posted in this bored. I have a sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Hello, /k/omando here, never posted in this bored. I have a sort of problem I hoped some of you folks could help me with, and that is I want to die in what appears as an accident. I have a fiance who knows I'm suicidal, so I want it to look like an accident. I don't want to use guns, and I don't want to just be another vet who kills himself. I'm just tired, I don't really want to die violently and painfully, saw too much of that for a lifetime already, cryin and dyin isn't exactly glorious. Any help? Will also answer /k/ related questions and questions about Syria and North Korea.
>>
>>18222616
Seek psychiatric help. Either that or hire a mafia guy to take a hit out on you and make it look like a botched robbery so you can go down as a dumb hero who tried to save his wallet.

>Will also answer /k/ related questions and questions about Syria and North Korea.
What
>>
If you feel okay about drowning. Boat accident. Take a cruise or something and "fall over board" at night.
People in the Navy do it that way. Hours before people notice your missing.
Just remember to look like your having fun while your there. If you just go on a cruise look sad and disappear right away they will prob think suicide.
Helps if you get super drunk before. The story will be "got drunk and fell over board"
Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>18222620
I don't know where to find a mob guy, and I have sought help. I just don't want to live anymore, I don't like the world, and my life isn't what I want, so I want out of this. It's that simple. I just don't place much value on my life.
I don't think there is a mob in SD, and cartels don't mess with white folks.
> Will answer questions
Idk, fishing for replies I guess. It's a hot topic right now, and I figured I could answer some questions. The media is reporting on everything quite wrong, or sensationalizing it at the very least.
>>
>>18222640
I'm boat guy. If you don't mind can I hear your story. Thanks.
>>
>>18222637
That's actually a decent idea, I just don't have access to a boat, or the funds to go on a cruise. Would have to take fiance with me on said cruise, and doing that to her just isn't right. Good thought tho, have heard of it.
>>
>>18222644
Make a list of corrupt politicians and really bad mafia guys. Get a mask. Become batman and go out in a blaze of glory.
>>
You care for your fiance.
May I ask what's wrong?
Because what you described is pretty general.
The world is in a bad state, sure.
But what's the leap to this?
>>
>>18222642
Boat guy? Story on life or what's happening in Syria/NKorea?
My story isn't that complex, just a down and out college kid in alot of debt, went and joined navy after 5 years of college, now back in college, still with the girl I've been with for 8 years, her parents don't like me because im not Catholic. I'm just depressed, don't see the future I want and my favorite part of the day is sleeping. All in all I don't live a bad life, I just want to die. Hot fiance, not alot of money problems but I'm scraping by barely. I hate the world, I'm not what I wanted to be, and I feel like a drag on the fiance and her family. I don't talk to my family. I just want out of this shitty existance and shitty world, and I want to leave without making much of a mess for the peeps in my life.

As far as Syria goes, we have been dropping hundreds of bombs a month on them since 2015, and since the beginning of the civil war. The latest tomahawk attack isn't shit but political postures by Russia and USA. Likely was a chemical attack by Assad, but he likely didn't order it directly. One of his warlord generals likely did, and I bet you that guy is in a ditch right now.

As far as the Moab getting dropped and all that hype, there were bigger bombs in WWI.

As far a North Korea, there's a 20-30% chance we will have an engagement, which is actually alot. Won't lead to war with China, they actually have our back, not in a military sense, but they don't want Korea to go to war with is. Might be a coup in North Korea before they attack an aircraft carrier.
>>
>>18222669
I'm not where I want to be in life I guess. I don't see it getting better. I don't want to be poor my whole life. I don't want to take food stamps or continue school and continue this crappy desk job, I don't want to work 8-5 m-f, I don't want it. I would rather just lie down and die, it's a shame I can't just turn myself off like a robot. I'm just tired all the time, and prolly mentally ill/depressed, but I don't want to fix it. I just want to stop existing, I'm not looking to go to heaven or anything, I don't think anything exists after death, and if it does... Well fuck. Lol I'm not looking for help here, I'm looking for ideas.
>>
>>18222689
Sad to hear that man, i hope you can find peace on the other side.
>>
>>18222677
Antidepressants get a bad rap as an ineffective band-aid, but if you haven't talked to your doctor about them, you should - every pouting 17-year-old on this board and their grandmother says they're 'depressed', but what you describe seriously sounds like an actual, textbook-definition case of Major Depressive Disorder.

Also, glorious Kurdistan/Rojava when?
>>
>>18222689
Sounds like where I was some six yrs back. I can only tell you that things can get better, but this will have to start with you getting some help to drag yourself out of your current state of mind. You, if nothing else, have a girl that loves you, so you're ahead of me back then.
>>
>has a gf
>still has the fucking gall to complain
Fuck you, seriously fuck you.
>>
>>18222689
The part that interests me is that you have someone amazing in your life, who wants to stay with you.
You're extremely lucky.
I think you should re-think this.
Or at least put it off for a year, and see if things actually get better.
>>
File: 1491900961750.png (67KB, 768x629px) Image search: [Google]
1491900961750.png
67KB, 768x629px
>>18222704
Tbh I hope I don't find anything
>>18222708
I know... That's what I'm thinking too. I'm pretty fucked up in general, no PTSD but simply jaded toward life. Doesn't have much meaning to me. Idk if I want antidepressants, I just sort of want to just stop existing. Could be worth a try though... I really loved her, and I know accident or not she would get seriously fucked up by it. But, she deserves someone who's got more going for them.
Also Syria has two options, Dissolve/balkanize into pro Assad (Russia) pro personal/ regional interest (Rojava/ISL) with some USA weapons and support, or it can consolidate like it has been, and fall under Assad and Russian power once more. What is FAR more interesting is the fate of NKorea, which I can only speculate. Most likely, US hits Norks hard, VERY hard, and puts little to no boots on ground, China installs new regime, presto, new more tame NKorea.
>>18222718
It really has been since January that I haven't gone one day that I didn't wish I was dead.

>>18222665
Thought about killing my stepmom. Honestly tho ur idea isn't exactly a bad one. I certainly have the means to go full punisher.
>>18222720
Getting a Gf isn't hard, just be nice, attractive, and interesting, and be amazing in bed. Peacock a little. I have a small dick and I don't last long but I can make her and any other girl cum before I can.
>>18222724
I know, the whole GF thing throws people, I've thought about it for a while, I just... Don't want to keep waiting for this GS to get better. I've been told that as far back as I can remember and it never does. I just want to stop playing the game.
>>
>>18222771
Honestly, I understand.
My situation is similar.
But my girlfriend cheated then dumped me.
A little kindness and support can do extraordinary things.
>>
File: 39.jpg (229KB, 538x941px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
229KB, 538x941px
You need meaning in life. You need to wake up. Even if you're probably older than me and have more experience, I've discovered something that makes my problems seem small: history.

What is a 100 years of misery in life? You should be spiteful towards the people who engineered you to think this way. You can spite them by living happily and reproducing since the keep putting out the spiel that humans are overpopulating the earth and that all of us are replaceable.

This is gonna sound cliche, but you aren't replaceable. In the sense of being part of a collective body like the navy, yes, but as a man, no. You can be jaded towards life and hate life itself, yet still thrive.

Going back to a point before that I made, we're engineered to think a certain way since we were born. Just be a contrarian and reject the things that are amiss, like war itself. Wars are engineered and aren't true. Perhaps that's why you're mad. You are a cog in a system that perpetually makes foolish and costly attacks against people who pretend to be on opposite sides yet aren't.

Politics literally means a struggle for power. You probably see yourself as an apparatus for their vain schemes. Not only militarily, but in the civilian life too.

You should seek self-betterment for yourself as an individual and ignore collective goals.

TL;DR: You are depressed because you don't have any goal or anything to protect or strive towards. You should strive for something.
>>
>>18222616
I think you should break up with you fiance so you're not in contact when you kill yourself, spare her the pain maybe? Maybe wait a bit and then off yourself so she doesn't figure out that's why you broke up with her. I just think that if you don't brake up with her first it would take longer for her to get over your death. And sorry I can't think of any "accidental" ways of suicide.
>>
>>18222616
Go to a guetto and get killed by niggers/latinos. Just resist while they try to rob you.

Also, OP do you think they will be a big war in the next years?
>>
>>18222805
Wow, that was actually more touching than anybody ever said. Your right, I don't feel like a cog, and I was fully aware of the bullshit in the gov, but I thought the Navy would give me change I wanted. It sort of did, but not enough. I just want to be useful, and I feel useless. I want purpose and I feel like I'm floundering. But I don't feel like I have the skills to be useful or find meaning, I feel like I'm 25, haven't finished college, and barely able to make rent. I don't have a bad job either for a college student, I work for the government and make 17$ and hour. >>18222823
She's too smart for that bro, if we broke up both of us would likey be homeless too.
>>18222858
Not a big one, no more big wars untill resources become scarce, like 2040s-2060s maybe/prolly even later. War is bad for business, if it's destroying your working population or the working population of a county you do business with. The world elite doesn't want a nuclear war, that's a surefire way to lose power in any outcome. Small, localized wars are the future, like Iraq, Ukraine, Syria, etc. However, there will likely be a nuclear terrorist attack in Europe or India in the next 20 years. This isn't speculation, it's agreed science from military/government think-tanks, USA and otherwise. Could be wrong, but guys in those think tanks are very interested in environmental science, even Mad Dog Mattis agrees that environmental factors are a risk to national security. Big war between powers will be highly unlikely.
>>
>>18222903
Well if you don't feel like you have any meaning or any skills, make yourself so that you do.

Dedicate yourself to a skill for yourself, not for the betterment of mankind or any of that bullshit. Otherwise, get married and have kids.

Media plays it off as being weak and stupid to have kids, but that's just another tool of politicians to make us rely on a group rather than literally make your own group like a family. Have kids are raise them to be different and better than you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.