[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give this chick a second chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (100KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 800x645px
So five or six years ago I was kind of seeing this chick. Super hot, really into my hobbies, a lot of fun to hang with, but was wishy washy about what we were getting into. One of her friends called us out on this while we were all drinking, it turned into a fallout, and while she and I got into a fight she slept with another guy, got pregnant, and he of course didn't stick around.

After having the kid, she suddenly was real enthused about hanging around me and not being wishy washy but I completely shot her down.

Now I'm 30 and she's still hanging around out there, super hot still, single, into all of the things I am more than just about anyone... But, ugh, that kid thing. She hit me up to hang out. Should I let her into my life again or not?
>>
>>18222562
fuck no
>>
>>18222562
>Now I'm 30
Hahaha how can you be older than a teenager and not see how she is using you?
>>
>>18222573

She hasn't done anything to use me. I haven't spent time with her in 5 years or ever done anything for her or the kid. She asked to go get some drinks together.
>>
>>18222562
I mean, do you still like her? If so, give it a shot. Give it time, don't rush into stuff, but fuck, why not?

The kid complicates things, but ease into it. You may actually find out you like the little shit.
>>
>>18222588
She's going to try to get you to spend your life raising her mistakes. Don't be a sucker cuck.
>>
>>18222562
This could be the Guinness world record holder for "Most sexually attractive woman in the universe" and it wouldn't fucking matter, dude. And you can definitely find other women who share your hobbies. So both of those points are irrelevant.

If she wants to get back into your circle of friends and platonically hang out, then sure, fine, whatever. But if she's trying to get back together with you, fuck no, that ship sailed a long time ago.
>>
>>18222599

Part of it is that I haven't met ANYONE I even remotely like in two years that's single, and the one girl I did have a thing for I'd have probably forgotten about in a week if you told me she was going away.

>>18222601
Don't get me wrong, the "I don't want to raise anyone else's kid" thing stands strong with me but she doesn't seem like the kind of girl that asks for help, and see above again... I haven't really met anyone. So it's kinda like, sit here single (which is also fine, I don't mind being single that much), or go out with a chick I have a lot in common with the caveat that there's a kid in the mix.
>>
>>18222562
That would be a big fuck no. Shes already wishy washy and if she ended up get knocked up by a dude over one fight then how do you think shes gonna act in a relationship.
>>
>>18222562
The kid thing isn't that big of a deal dude. If you really like her the kid won't matter. But, keep in mind if you do decide to chase her you'll be committing to the kid too so you can't be a dick to it. Besides you're 30, it's only gonna get harder to find a partner who doesn't have kids.
>>
>>18222655
If you aren't that enthusiastic about dating her, then don't.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.