[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets Play A Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: VAN_allybeautiful.preview.jpg (148KB, 473x631px) Image search: [Google]
VAN_allybeautiful.preview.jpg
148KB, 473x631px
You live by yourself.
You have a car.
You have a shit job.
You have no friends.
You have no family.
You live paycheck to paycheck.

What would you do?
>>
>>18222339
Stop playing.
>>
Look for a better job.

Try to stay saving money.

Try to make some friends.
>>
1.) Who cares
2.) Is it cost efficient?
3.) Any job is a job. It is money.
4.) Don't need them
5.) Or them
6.) Analyze your spending. Rent a room in someone's house/apartment if your current place is too expensive.
>>
>>18222339
>You live by yourself.
Get a room mate.
>You have a car.
>You have a shit job.
Start job hunting.
>You have no friends.
Meet new people.
>You live paycheck to paycheck.
See above about job.
>>
>>18222339
>What would you do?
Take steps to rectify those problems.

Seriously, what do you want us to tell you? When you have a problem you just take steps to fix it.
>>
>>18222369
That is the conundrum. I dont know. I have no clue....ive lived in another country. I worked at a lot of different jobs. Most of my ventures failed. Matter of fact the current perdicament is the result of one. Im just...stuck. This perception of mine has become.....heh, stuck in a way. I've seen one side of that coin too long, far too many times. The journey was sure fun. End result though...i live alone, i have no friends, i have no family and frankly i believe that is all ill ever get to see. Always arriving at the same fucking end, no matter the approach, no matter the patience, no matter the effort, no matter the intentions. Destined for a downhill approach to a grave 6' under. Its gonna be a crash land folks. A nose fucking dive.
>>
Get a dog.
>>
>>18222339
Kill myself.
>>
>>18222390
Then try new things. Start looking for a job in a field you've never worked in before, something really different. Security was what worked for me. Start a few new hobbies. Meet new people.

The only way to work yourself out of a mental rut is to expose yourself to new ideas and conditions.
>>
>>18222339
I'd fap, personally
>>
>>18222>>18222411>>18222409
mental rut....thats it actually. Stuck in this rut. Yes, youre right. Youre all right. It sucks, its life. Bitch of it is, so long as there is the slight possibilty for change there really is no reason to fold. Fuck...here we go again. Fuckickty fuck i wonder what else im going to regret. Security huh?
>>
>>18222339
>What would you do?

Learn harmonica, sing about it in bars, earn a free drink per night. Booze gets expensive if you gotta pay for it out of pocket and you're never sober.
>>
>>18222446
>Security huh?
Boring at first, but has exciting moments and typically pays well. At my first security job I was making $16 bucks an hour, and got an opportunity to fight (roughly) once a week or so, though there are certainly safe security jobs you could take if you aren't the brawling type.
>>
>>18222339
>you have a car
Become a street racer, start small, pimp out your car become king of the streets making big money and having tonnes of fun at the same time.
I'd meet many fun and interesting people and even a cute loyal co-polite to accompany me.
Eventually my driving prowess would become known widely and I'd compete in official rally car driving among other things such as stunt driving for movies.
It would be kick-ass and I'd have no regrets
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x390px
>>18223452
This
What car do u have?
>>
>>18222390
Elaborate on your ventures. What is the nature of your last failed venture? What about the ones before? Where have you tried these things?
>>
>>18222446
Your post reads like badly written video game dialogue

You're either desperate and broken with poor language skills, or an awful role player
>>
>>18223484
Holy shit that pic fucking killed me as a honda owner
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.