[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips on being a good person? pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1601391.jpg (200KB, 1600x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1601391.jpg
200KB, 1600x1391px
tips on being a good person? pic unrelated
>>
>>18222176
Be nice.
>>
Fulfill your roles and obligations to the best of your ability, and improve any abilities that are wanting.
Act in the interests of as many people as practicably possible, or until you feel you're a good enough person.
Actively seek roles and obligations in which you act in the interests of others.
>>
Be really handsome, have money, be fit, dress well, have a body language that makes you calm, be succesful and superior to most people in most ways.
The rest (morality, lack of envy, niceness) will come later as a result of a feeling of fulfillment, attention from the other gender & admiration.
Do NOT try the reverse way or you'll just be miserable
:)
>>
Be honest with yourself, as much as humanly possible.
>>
Why do you want to be a good person, anon?

It's important to be okay with who you are, but beyond that I'd say being good is only important so long as it satisfies your values in some way.

What do you want? I'm pretty sure your ultimate goal isn't 'be a good person'.
>>
>>18222302
>'be a good person'

It's code for "Don't want trouble" or "If I do bad things, the justification should at least spare me the consequences"

I think.
>>
>>18222307
Nope.
>>
dont bother
what you think is being a good person will piss someone else off
heres an example:-

finance director leaves job
get new boss
new boss and finance controller do not like each other
finance controller leaves
new boss at works do mentions controller who left has new job
text controller saying sorry they left but good to hear they have another job, hope they are well
few days later people at work say do not contact controller ever again and they all stop talking to me

what the fuck did i do wrong?
>>
Be responsible, respectful, and have patience and forgiveness. Being good doesn't mean they don't have bad thoughts, it takes a lot of willpower but can be done through self discipline.
>>
>>18222176
Bump.
>>
Do nice things for others. Don't take others for granted. Treat others how you'd like to be treated. Try your best to make other peoples lives better, even if it'd be an inconvenience to you.
>>
>>18222176
Nobody wants good people tho. I've been being a good guy since i was born and i only got people thinking they can take me for a fool. This is the nature of people, you act in a good way too much and they'll end up thinking you're a fool. People always will expect you to be a motherfucker, and if you're not they'll see it as a chance for them to take advantage of you
>>
>>18225326
This.

Trust me, I use to be super-nice and a doormat and one day I got so pissed off about it that I pretty much went mental at work. Now that I say "no" and don't act like such a doormat, I've found people respect me like I've always wanted them to - and it didn't come from being nice.
>>
Just be nice AF. People consider me a good person, I stand up for what is right, I help strangers if they drop something, I don't use humor that involves making fun of someone else, and I participate in charity. A good way to start is not using humor that makes fun of people, there's other type of humor that can work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.