[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a boring person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
I have a hard time meeting women.

I think this is because I am a really boring person. I am 27 and I don't travel or go do things that others find exciting. You know what's exciting to me?

Laying in bed all day and nasturbating when not at work.

I am fucked. How the fuck do people do all this "fun" shit and not feel apathetic about it? Some friends ask me to go to Cancun and I told them to fuck off. No way would I ever go to Mexico.

In my mind. The USA is probably the only place on the world you need to live in or go to. Everywhere else is either terrorist infested or a third world shithole. Help
>>
>no way would I ever go to Mexico

There's your problem. Stop being such an insufferable cunt, take opportunities as they come your way, and learn to enjoy the moment. You'll realise that life wasn't being a bitch to you, you were just a bitch.
>>
>>18222175
>I am a really boring person
>Laying in bed all day and nasturbating
>feel apathetic about it
>I told them to fuck off
>Everywhere else is either terrorist infested or a third world shithole
>Despite having no real life experience with these things I've already made my opinion and will hold onto it closely despite what even my own friends might tell me, but I nonetheless expect random assholes on the internet to somehow help me with advice.
>>
You do sound like a fucking bore and a very negative person, not to mention ignorant too.

You make it sound like you don't get out of the house much if you're not obligated, too.

I don't see how you wouldn't have a hard time meeting women.

What exactly do you need help with, you sound completely unapologetic about your lifestyle ?
>>
Get a hobby, meet people through those hobbies.

This is the only way to meet people without having to worry about the bullshit that comes with dating/social media, etc.
>>
>>18222203
I guess I am looking for understanding. I don't want to be like this but my mind just doesn't feel enthusiastic enough to do "fun" shit.

Fuck...
>>
>>18222317
Fake it till you make it.
>>
>>18222175
Do you live in Sweden? I also never do things that other people consider exciting. I'm not insecure about it though because I spend my time on my hobbies instead.
>>
>>18222175
>everywhere else is terrorists or 3rd world shithole.

Man... Get off the internet.

This is sierra leone. The worst country in the world.

I dont want to downplay it, it is a third world shithole.

But look even they have respectable skylines and rich areas that dont suck.

And there are 195 countries better than there.

You cant possibly make an argument that the US is the only cool place. If you really believe this then youre retarded or brainwashed as fuck.
>>
>>18222425
>You cant possibly make an argument that the US is the only cool place. If you really believe this then youre retarded or brainwashed as fuck.
This. The US is great, my favorite country no doubt, but ALL countries have good sides, and if you're visiting a western nation, most of them are going to feel pretty freaking familiar to the US.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.