[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Shatner.jpg (58KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58KB, 618x412px
Look, it's another post about a girl! No shit.

I've been talking to this girl over the phone (It's an online thing.) for 2 weeks. I've finally got her to agree to a walk in the park.

Now she wants to take her fucking grandpa along. Jesus Christ, her grandpa? I'm not ready to meet her family on the first date.

What should I do? Ghost her? Or just say I'm not ready to meet her family on the first fucking date?
>>
"I asked you out, not your grandfather. Is it a yes or a no?"
>>
>>18222151
FPBP
>>
>>18222145
Yeah, ghost her. Don't start playing her retarded mind-games. An even better way would be if you set up the date anyway and then never showed up.
>>
>>18222187
Don't do this OP, it's immature and probably below you.
>>
>>18222192
So you think it's normal of her to invite her fucking grandpa along to a date? Fuck off.
>>
>>18222195
Of course it isn't, but it also wouldn't be normal for OP to turn into a vengeful whiney 14 year old just because some girl may not be into him
>>
it's not a date to her clearly, be explicit
>>
>>18222145
Sounds weird but its smart on her part.Her gramps is from the last generation that knows what real men look like.

She is probably just trying to be safe maybe she doesnt have friends which may be good because girls with too many are sluts.Plus grampa are usually cooler than dads or big bros to new guys.

A firm handshake will get you in the pussy when he takes his nap......
>>
>>18222145
>I'm not ready to meet her family on the first date.
it's not a date, just a walk in the park with her gay friend
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.