[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sparkle peep.gif (26KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sparkle peep.gif
26KB, 700x700px
I caught the feels for a super average girl. there is nothing special about her.

Everything i do, from watching a movie to moving city im forced by myself to fantasize how much better it would be if she was there.

I saw that a guy added her on facebook, i had a full on panic attack over it. I feel physically sick, like a bottomless pit in my stomach when i think about someone else being with her.

How do i go about overcoming this feeling for her? its having some serous negative impacts on my life.
>>
>>18222098

lobotomize yourself

your brain is functioning normally, but you asked how to stop it
>>
>>18222100
Its it normal, i really don't think it is.

Vomiting over a girl adding a guy (that has a girlfriend) on facebook doesn't seem normal to me, then spending the next hour digging up everything i could about this random guy and comparing it to me, before deciding he would be better for her, slipping into depression/crying at thoughts of her rejecting me.

I don't think its normal, i hate this so fucking much. Ive never felt like this about anyone before and its legitimately scaring me
>>
>>18222100
Its not normal to feel this heavy about it, i know guys that have been head over heels for girls but never this bad, vomiting, erection problems, lack of eating, sex drive drop. im just looking for ways to move on, to forget her, ive given it time and it hasn't worked
>>
>>18222098
Either deal with it or totally cut it off!
I'd say just let it consume you and then you'll know that cutting it off is the only solution once you're miserable enough without any shred of hope or human dignity left.
>>
Wait.

This is disgustingly normal, you'll get over it in time. You can't really do anything that'll expedite the process.
>>
>>18222149
i try to, shes friends with a lot of my friends so unless i completely leave the majority of my friends behind i will see her now and then.

Ive tried no talking to her, not going to events shes at, ive also tried to opposite, being friends with her, and spending time with her.

Im so miserable, i lost my job because rather than concentrating i would just think about her, the fantasies are so real and vivid.

I fucking hate this bitch, her existing has ruined me, my job, my emotions, self worth, friendships, made me physically sick.

I don't know why, she is nothing special. how to i cut her off, how do i forget, how
>>
>>18222198
Smoke weed?
>>
>>18222178
Is it normal ? Also its been nearly a year and nothing has changed.

>>18222206
Tried, doesn't help.
>>
>>18222198
how close was that to >>18222222
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.