[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ripped of buying weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 6.5.jpg (12KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
6.5.jpg
12KB, 240x210px
what do i do about being ripped off by a freind of a friend of a friend?

i didnt want to say anything when i bought it because i felt shitty because i know them do i just not buy from them in the future or next time confront them ?

Pic unrelated
>>
You can't do anything. Just don't buy from them again. It happens to the best of us. Sorry man.
>>
>>18222019

Call the police and tell them your dealer ripped you off.
>>
>>18222019
knuckle sandwich
>>
There's nothing you can do at this stage but don't worry, this happens to most people.

Realise it's not your fault, and that in a drug deal it's the dealer who has all of the power. Unless you've been invited into somebody's house or car then standing around on the street checking merchandise and haggling over the price simply isn't worth it. First time buying from a new contact you have to be open to the possibility that you'll get ripped off. If it happens then you simply don't talk to that dealer again.

In time you'll find a reliable hookup and never look back.
>>
>>18222147
no
you contact the dealer and tell him to give you what you wanted or money back or the word will get out, if he gives you money back still tell everyone about him because fuck him.
>>
>>18222170
I would not recommend doing that

Threatening to snitch to the wrong person will get you fucked up
>>
>>18222019
Either confront them. Or if your a pussy stop buying from them and get a new dealer.
>>
>>18222170
So you can end up with a bullet in your head? Any more shitty advice?
>>
>>18222363
yeah, and being a shitlord rip off dealer will get you just as fucked up
>>
>>18222780
>Not op
Yes, but not by me, not over 30 bucks. Holy shit.

Just don't buy from him again.
>>
Been there. I don't know why dealers do this. Don't they realize that by screwing people over that they're losing money in the long run? Not to mention making enemies.

You could try to be a bad ass and set up another "deal". Then when he shows up, you and a couple of your buddies could jump him, then take his drugs and his money. But the problem there is that he'll just come back to retaliate. Cut your losses and move on. Don't buy from him again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.