[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for someone to love a fat girl (not necessarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

File: body-love.jpg (151KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
body-love.jpg
151KB, 500x401px
Is it normal for someone to love a fat girl (not necessarily obese) or is it totally weird and only considered a fetish?
Why can't I accept that someone can love me even if I have a belly? Why do I consider every guy that compliments me a weirdo and a fetishists?
How do I get over this?

Please don't just say "lose weight" because I am. And I'm scared my self image won't go away even when I reach my goal weight. I also don't wanna be "skinny". I wanna be thick and I don't mind having a little belly.
>>
File: 1389594892877.gif (430KB, 347x194px) Image search: [Google]
1389594892877.gif
430KB, 347x194px
>>18221841

>Is it normal for someone to love a fat girl

Yes

>is it totally weird and only considered a fetish?

No.

>Why can't I accept that someone can love me even if I have a belly?

Because you're insecure.

>Why do I consider every guy that compliments me a weirdo and a fetishists?

Because you're insecure.

Glad I could answer your question. Thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>18221842
You didn't answer "How do I get over this" aka feeling insecure :c
>>
>>18221841
I work with a girl that's just over 5' and if she weighs less than 300 pounds I'd be surprised. She's got a normal looking boyfriend that loves that tub for who she is. You just have to find the right guy. It's not for everyone, but a lot of guys don't mind dating bigger girls, and not in a fetish way either.
>>
>>18221841

This guy >>18221842 is right - you're insecure.

Went from 200 lbs to 135 lbs 3 years ago. I'm 5'7".
Felt insecure before and after.

I went to therapy for unrelated reasons, but we talked about it and it helped me a lot.
My therapist guided me through meditation a few times, taught me shit like self-affirmation... it was good. It helped. I feel better about myself now.
>>
>>18221847
You won't. Even if you lost weight you'd be insecure.
>>
DESU fat women are gross sorry
>>
DESU fat women are gross
>>
>>18221841
As long as you're not the last 3 or the black ones you're totes loveable you fatty mcfatfat
>>
>>18221841
It is both normal and a fetish, believe it or not some people love regardless of the other person's weight, others are actually into fat girls but they might also love a fat girl so it doesn't really matter in the end (except maybe the later has a higher chance of dumping you after fucking.

Also you're just insecure, I will not tell you to "just lose weight" but I will tell you to learn to not give a fuck.
>>
>>18221841
No, you're a chubby chaser. I'm not going to stop you from fucking fat chicks.
>>
>>18221841
>And I'm scared my self image won't go away even when I reach my goal weight.

Worry about that AFTER losing weight.
>>
File: 1438397557385.png (1MB, 641x697px) Image search: [Google]
1438397557385.png
1MB, 641x697px
>all women are real
>>
That pic is what women actually believes.
>>
>>18222049
And given that most women don't have a ton of trouble finding a boyfriend, it looks like guys who live in the real world do too
>>
>>18222051
>most women don't have a ton of trouble finding a boyfriend
>>
Look. there is only one type that is attractive.

Fat people are ugly. Women don't like fat people and men don't like fat people. Get over it.
>>
>>18222051
>implying
>>
>>18222085

Most women have unrealistic expectations, not actual troubles finding a boyfriend
>>
If you're overweight, go to the gym, really.
No one likes fat women or men.

And if they like them it is because they have a fetish or something.
>>
>>18222093
That's not even true. I like chubby guys, I think they're cute.
Right now I'm dating a guy who is pretty slim and works out 6 times a week, but I'd have zero issues with dating someone a bit chubbier, less muscular or skinnier.
Most people aren't super shallow.
>>
>>18222093
People should get into the habit of working out at home. Gyms are disgusting fungus-ridden hives of villainy and people only go there for attention. You are paying to expose yourself to ringworm, foot disease and human fluids everywhere.
>>
>>18222088
I like chubby guys. Way more than any really skinny guy.
And many men like chubby girls. Way more than any really skinny girl.
>>
>>18222090
And that's not the case with men.
>>
If you can't even be thin (not fucking anorexic teenage boy skeleton), then it's over. It's so easy compared to men who have to be muscular.
>>
File: monk.jpg (23KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
23KB, 564x564px
>>18222096
>Gyms are disgusting fungus-ridden hives of villainy and people only go there for attention. You are paying to expose yourself to ringworm, foot disease and human fluids everywhere.
>>
>>18222116
Men don't have to be muscular and women don't have to be super thin.

Not all women want/can be thin and slender. I never had issues finding guys even if I'm not petite.
>>
>>18222112

Men's expectation of a woman is literally "don't be below average, don't be fat"
Women have been repeateadly proven to not understand what an average male looks like, and to consider top 20% looking males "average". It's a common trend that is observed whenever a dating site like okcupid publishes the results of their latest social experiment

People of both genders have unrealistic standards, but there's statistical data that strongly suggests women overall think the average male looks like matt damon and that they are unable to visually assess the size of a dick.
>>
>>18222120

Not wanting is one thing, but unless you have dwarfism you definitely can lol
>>
>>18222124
Not really.
There are plenty of medications that make it really hard to stay in shape, plenty of diseases, both physical and mental.
Or just constitution - I'm pretty muscular, I have big breasts and large hips, I cannot look thin and petite because my bone structure, my breats and 20 years of physical exercise gave me thick thighs, a large butt and a general curvy look. I am not fat, but I still don't look like a heroin-chic model. Never had an issue finding a man.
>>
>>18222120
>Not all women want/can be thin
You're a fucking retard.
>>
Men find fat women very attractive.
>>
>adult women
>>
>>18222128

Being thin doesn't mean not having tits, an ass or thighs. It does not mean looking like one of those anoxeric models. It just means not having an abundance of unecessary fat.
>>
>>18222121

Yeah, so what about the 50% of women who are below average?
>>
>>18222136
[A minority of] men find fat women very attractive.
>>
>>18222189
They wear makeup or are butterfaces.
>>
>>18222120
>Not all women want/can be thin and slender.
True, but most can. Barring a serious glandular condition there's nothing stopping people from losing weight.
>>
>>18222128
>There are plenty of medications that make it really hard to stay in shape, plenty of diseases, both physical and mental.
Yes, and a VAST majority of women aren't affected by any of those medications or diseases. A tiny minority of people having difficulty doesn't mean we should lower the standards for everyone else.
>>
>>18222207
>Yes, and a VAST majority of women aren't affected by any of those medications or diseases.

Do you know how many women are on anti-depressants/antipsychotics? Do you know what that shit does?
>>
>>18222201
Beside using corticosteroids, or a lot of pills used to treat mental illness (including depression) or neurological conditions, certain drugs used to treat diabetes, certain kids of birth control, or pills to treat high blood pressure.

Doesn't make it impossible to stay thin, but it makes it EXTREMELY hard.
I took corticosteroids for 8 years and even working out multiple times a week and eating healthy I got fatter. Not significantly, but I did get fatter.
>>
>>18222200

And? That means a man will love them?

Dating is easy for the top 20% of men and 20% of women, that's it. Everyone else has to try pretty hard, man or woman.
>>
>>18222207
I'm not telling you what to be attracted to or what is sexy.
Just don't go through life thinking that the only reason why you aren't thin is because you don't want to be, because bodies are a bit more complicated than that.

Then, if you don't want to fuck it, not really my problem.
>>
>>18222210
>Do you know how many women are on anti-depressants/antipsychotics?
Yes. A minority.

>Do you know what that shit does?
Yes, I've been on them for much of my life, yet I still live a happy life, still work out every day, still control my eating. Don't pass off responsibility for your life just because you take a drug.
>>
>>18221841
Yes but I have a limit. There is such a thing as too fat to me. I dont mind a bit of chub or a belly, and if she has large breasts I can be pretty turned on. But obese or close to it is too much for me, sorry.
>>
>>18222217

unless those pills have the ability to generate mass and energy from the void then you got fatter because you hate more than your body consumed, there is no magic at work here
>>
>>18222217
>Doesn't make it impossible to stay thin, but it makes it EXTREMELY hard.
You... You have to... WORK HARD? Good god woman, yes, I see it now, I feel ashamed for even having suggested that you might have to put in effort to stay healthy!

>I work out every day and eat healthy but I'm still fat!
No. Something about that is a lie. There is literally no medicine that exists that can make calories magically appear inside you. If you're eating 1500 calories a day, and using 2500, you WILL lose weight.
>>
>>18222219
>Dating is easy for the top 20% of men and 20% of women, that's it.

If you are not an egoist you'll realize this is a good thing.
>>
Do keto and cardio. Oh wait even if you do, you'll just quit 2 weeks later then blame your "metabolism" or call keto and exercise a "fad" or whatever. Just like every other fat woman I've known in my life.
>>
>>18221841
I started dating my girlfriend and she was probably 110lbs. She's probably like 180lbs now and I still love her...
I mean, yeah, I would love for her to lose weight, but I can't just stop loving someone I've been with for many years over her fatness
>>
>>18222233

Keto is a terrible unsustainable habit
>>
>>18222224
I have direct experience just with steroids.
They affect your metabolism and make you store more fat. Plus, your body gets crazy swollen.
After you discontinue steroids, you will start losing the weight and you'll store fat normally again but it takes up to a couple of years.

>>18222226
>I feel ashamed for even having suggested that you might have to put in effort to stay healthy!
How much effort, tho? I used to go swimming 7+ hours a week, I had 1400-1600 kcal a day, and I was still overweight: 10-15 lbs, not 80, but I still was. Couldn't get rid of the extra weight till I discontinued the use of steroids.

I will have to get back on them in other phases of my life, I will gain the weight back.
>>
>>18222222
Kek has blessed you with the holiest of sixths. Praise be to Kek!
>>
>>18221841
The same reason that most skinny women don't like fat guys.
It doesn't look good.
Both men and women like people that look good.
Now, the DEFINITION of good looking varies from person to person.
Some don't like certain skin colors, hair colors, weight, foot shape...etc.
These are preferences to achieve their definition of looking good.
As proof there is no universally accepted good looking person (other than zyzz, rip)
But this is okay.
Because everyone is entitled to their personal definition of looking good.
My example is a woman 6ft+, no kids, low sexual partner count (under 3), and a general nerd/lower who makes bad puns.
It's my opinion, and that's what I like.
To solve your problem, you just have to find someone who likes you for you.
It's random chance.
But more public exposure will yield more results.
>>
>>18222238
How so? Because I've seen some pretty fucking convincing evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>18222240

Your likelihood of storing fat has no bearing on the fact that your body needs energy to function, and needs to burn it, not put it away and not use it

Most steroids increase your water retention, they don't make you store fat, you lose the weight later because its water
>>
>>18222240
I really don't care about your life story, I'm just pointing out the fact that if you're using more calories than you take in, you *will* lose weight. There's literally no medicine or drug that exists that can make you gain weight while you're cutting calories.
>>
>>18222238
It's bordering on magic and it's very sustainable for every one I've known including the people that got me into it. So you are objectively wrong.
>>
>>18222259
>sustainable for every one
Keto is great, but it's not for everyone. I know a guy from Indian who took to keto like toddlers to a volcano, and was way healthier when he switched back to vegan, which makes a degree of sense when you consider that he comes from an enthic population where vegetarian lifestyles are very common. I also know some people who quit because they say the fat intake makes their acne flair up quite a bit. Heck, even personally I don't like it much because it feels disgusting to be constantly cramming pounds of extra fat into my diet every day.
>>
>>18222252
They make you store fat differently. You store more fat on the belly and on the chest.
They also do increase your water retention and make you look swollen and fatter.

>>18222255
I'm telling you that you are uneducated. There are drugs that can modify your metabolism and make it extremely hard to lose weight and very easy to gain weight. Of course you can't gain weight while not eating, but it's hard to be in shape when you have certain conditions.
>>
>>18222273
Don't waste your time with that fag, he's memeing.

Not 100% wrong, as in it's bad to have a defeatist attitude. But it's also bad to have an elitist one.
>>
>>18222271
Okay, the people I know happen to be white/occidental/caucasian/western, so I don't know, whatever.

>I also know some people who quit because they say the fat intake makes their acne flair up quite a bit.

It made my back acne disappear. My dental hygiene is way better too. I used to sweat like a madman, that's on its way out now. The more fat I consume the healthier I seem to get. Magic. Excuse me, I'll go drink some butter now.
>>
>>18222251

Gives headaches, bad breath, and some other minor annoyances that add up to a lot of people. It's much better to go for a diet that doesnt make you feel like shit
>>
>>18222273
>I'm telling you that you are uneducated.
Okay then, educate me, cite me the drug that makes your body spontaneously generate calories. Seriously, what are you even talking about? If you stop eating, you'll lose weight. Athletes weight cut all the time, hell, I'm doing it right now! You just stop eating. You then get thinner. What's wrong with this idea?
>>
>>18222294
Nothing. I've never said that you spontaneously generate calories, you fucking idiot.
I'm saying that there are plenty of drugs that make it much harder to lose weight and much easier to gain it. I cited some.
Your metabolism slows down, you have a very strong water retention, they fuck up with your insulin, you store fat in places you never stored it before.

I am not saying it is impossible to be fit while taking antidepressants, insulin or steroids, just that it makes it incredibly harder and you have to work twice as hard as a normal person to get half of the results.
>>
>>18222303
Okay, then if you're using 2500 calories a day, eat 2400. You will lose weight, and all you're doing is paying attention to what you're eating.

Wow. Difficult. Twice as much work I see.
>>
>>18222305
When to lose weight you have to exercise at least one hour a day and eat 1000-1200 calories at best, you can barely stay awake or do anything because you're exhausted, and you still lose 1 pound every 2-3 weeks it is harder to stay on a diet.

Anyway, going to study now. Bye.
>>
>>18222309
>When to lose weight you have to exercise at least one hour a day and eat 1000-1200 calories at best
You don't need to work out at all, and if you're eating less calories than you're using, you will lose weight. This is a fact. Complain and make excuses all you want, if you can't lose weight, it's because you aren't controlling your diet. I'm open to the idea of being proven wrong, but you've yet to actually cite any information, you just say that shit like it must be true and expect me to go with it.
>>
>>18221841
>Is it normal for someone to love a fat girl
Not really.

>or is it totally weird and only considered a fetish?
Again, not really, it's just tastes.
>>
File: really.jpg (124KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
124KB, 691x680px
>>18221889
>>18221891
Hahahahaha newfag with shit taste
>>
>>18221841
Sorry, most fat chicks are gross. Not all, mind you, but most. Not taking care of your body generally correlates with a weak personality and a lack of self control, two things that are a massive turnoff for me and many men.
>>
>>18221841
Have you considered losing weight?
It's not as hard as you think. All excuses are lies.
>>
>Years ago, I was just getting in to online dating and trying to test the waters
>Saw this really pretty girl on MySpace (If that's any indication for how long ago)
>Ask her out to dinner. She says yes.
>Her pictures are beautiful. She is a full figured young woman with curvaceous features.
>I basically consider her a 10/10, for me personally.
>I was really nervous and excited, pick her up and drive to where we are going to eat
>The very first thing that she says is, "So why did you ask me out on a date?"
>I am confused. I just say, "Because I think you're beautiful, and I saw that you were single."
>There's a long awkward pause from her, and then she says something that I still think about to this day
>"So, you like fat girls? You're just a chubby chaser, then?"

I was shocked. I still think about this all the time, and whenever I see people having their autistic arguments over thicc and "Nuh uh, she fat!" I think about it.

Like, what did she want me to say? It's so fucking messed up because women "Don't want to be treated like objects" but they also want to be appreciated for their physical value. They want to be told that they're attractive, but they are leery of you when you tell them that.

I don't understand this shit. It's not like people pursue people that they are not attracted to in the first place. How are you supposed to "Love someone for who they are on the inside" without first considering their outside appealing enough to envision as a romantic partner?
>>
>>18222222
KEK SPEAKS
>>
>>18221841
everyone has different preferences. i think your problem is assuming that others have the same preferences or perspective as you.
>>
>>18222128
Stop making excuses. You probably look like a disgusting feminist landwhale
>>
OP, if you post a photo of yourself (And blur out the face, if you'd like), I will give you an objective review of your appearance.
>>
File: 20170414_115812.jpg (183KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_115812.jpg
183KB, 500x400px
>>18221841
post pix

My gf is thicker but I really like her because she doesn't take me for granted and treats me with respect. And I like to suck her tits.
>>
>>18222895
And I'm sure you're a well chiselled Adonis, who has no problems dealing with women because of his pleasant and charming personality.
>>
>>18222904
It isn't difficult to be in shape to be completely honest.

Not being fat is one of the keys to life success.
>>
>>18222231
egoism > altruism
>>
>>18222128
>but I still don't look like a heroin-chic model
Nobody asks you for this, just don't be fucking whale like the last 3 on the OP-pic, thats it.
>>
>>18222908
Oh is it? I'm retired at 35, married to a beautiful women, have two amazing kids, spent my twenties drinking, and partying and fucking sluts, and I'm like 40lbs overweight. Please tell me again about the keys to success.
>>
>>18222219
On a 1 to 5 scale of hotness to difficulty, the graph would look somewhat like:
>Guy
1 hot, low difficulty (easy)
2 cute+tall, mid difficulty (normal)
3 buff/ tall/ cute, (hard)
4 chubby/ glasses/ balding, (expert)
5 ugly+broke+addict (nightmare)
>Girls
1 never need to work or even speak (goddess)
2 model/ talentless actress (ultra easy)
3 artist/ writer (super easy)
4 beautician/ hair stylist (very easy)
5 everything else (easy)
>>
>>18221847
>Do the job of a therapist online for free without knowing me at all
>>
File: 10957449571a12900162475l.jpg (45KB, 436x352px) Image search: [Google]
10957449571a12900162475l.jpg
45KB, 436x352px
>>18221841
You're a pity fuck at best or they're just doing it for the lulz. Nobody wants fatties. Not even fatties.

Fat chicks are practice girls, nothing more nothing less. They'll hit on you because you're easy, and then use their newly learned skills on actually attractive women. That is the role of the fat chick.
I lived through it too. Get gud, work out, stop eating, break the cycle. Then you'll be the chick the dudes are practicing on the fatties to get.
>>
>>18221841

whats wrong with guys liking it as a fetish?

im extremely attracted to curly haired men, which is pretty niche from what i understand. regardless, its something i love and most of my boyfriends have had curly hair as a result. that doesn't mean i ONLY am with them because of the curls, as there are other qualities, looks and not, that factor in.

if you're fat and someone likes you as a fat person, enjoy it. lose weight if you want to an dthen find osmeone who enjoys you as a not so fat person.

i dont understand whats wrong with fat people and trannies hating that the men woh want to date them actually like them for who they are.
>>
>>18224123
Everyone wants to be loved for who they are, moron.
>>
Depends what you mean.
I'm physically fit and have a 6 pack.
I would consider dating a woman with some fat but a woman who was much heavier than me I don't consider an option.
You imagine trying to drag someone twice your weight out of a burning building in an emergency, no thanks.
>>
>>18222251
Keto is horrible. It really makes you feel bad even if you drop weight fast. But there is a 50% chance you'll get keto rashes, as was my case, and those rashes are hellish. And then there is the breath that is like acetone to smell. Honestly it's better to learn to eat proper food first of all and then downsizing the portions. Diets overall is horrible because as soon as you stop dieting, you go up. It's better to reprogram the brain to make healthier choices whenever you can.
>>
>>18223951
This can be true depending on the person. I had a girl last summer coming onto me strongly and I had to keep turning her down because I wasn't attracted to her. She actually had this other dude get mad and jealous because she was talking to me and trying to get me to hook up even though I said I wasn't interested. This was a dude she was actively hooking up with, and she said he was great but...fat. And she didn't want another fat person in her life, even when she already was.

I don't really get that mentality though. You don't HAVE to date what you are but it seems like a silly demand. I personally am not asking for anything I wouldn't bring to the table myself. i.e. I won't date liars and manipulators because I prefer honesty and straight-forwardness.
>>
>>18225574
I don't get "rashes" (???) and my breath is just fine.

>proper food

Yes, butter and meat and vegetables.

>Diets overall is horrible because as soon as you stop dieting, you go up

The diet is forever, it's not for a week or a month or whatever stupid arbitrary period of time you've picked for yourself before you can go stuff your face full of bread, cereal and milk chocolate again.

>It's better to reprogram the brain to make healthier choices whenever you can.

Yeah like...

STOP
EATING
SUGAR
YOU
FAT
PIECE
OF
SHIT
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.