[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove emotions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
I don't want emotions anymore. How do I get rid of them? I find that listening to Shook Ones Part II helps sometimes, is there any other media that I can use to help me detach from my weakness and vulnerability?
>>
>>18221839

>is there any other media that I can use to help me detach from my weakness and vulnerability?

No. Stop being such an autistic dipshit. You can't run away from being a human being. Deal with it.
>>
I wonder if the people who make these threads are really this dumb.
>>
If you removed all your emotions, you'd rid yourself of your fear, and thus your fear of weakness. You wouldn't have any incentive to be emotionless anymore.

You wouldn't have any incentive to do anything at all. Nothing would be worth doing. Nothing would make you angry, upset, or feel any semblance of joy. You'd feel passive emotions, just enough to be felt, but not strong enough to cause a reaction.

It's not as great as you think it is.

I'm projecting, but you get the idea.
>>
>>18221848

I think they wonder if the people that reply are.
>>
>>18221850
Sick burn mate. Really hurt my feelings.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18221851

Maybe you should try detaching from your emotions instead of being a little bitch lol
>>
>>18221839
Lobotomy with a 9 mm champ.
>>
stop being a bitch lmao
>>
Associate every negative feeling with something positive.
When you are sad go to a mirror and smile at yourself. When you are angry smile at yourself.
Associate anything negative with something positive and soon you will only begin to feel just the one emotion.
With fear you need to face them all no matter how drastic they are just throw yourself out there.
You need to do this yourself, no media or person can help you.
>>
check out the rest of the infamous and the mixtape retch - finesse the world. I guess you just want to stop being scared, what helps is kinda embracing the scariness when you're scared, like in the soap scene in fight club
>>
>>18221839
where you born yesterday?
>>/thread/
>>
>>18221839
That's called depression shithead. You don't want that. What you need is love. Love everyone that makes your day the slightest bit better with all of your heart. Otherwise you're going to become depressed and an hero, which would make you a colossal pussy "wah, emotions are too hard I don't want to hurt anymore so I'm also goving up the capacity to feel good anymore poor me waaah" quit bellyaching and grow up. Deal with life like everyone else. It's worth it as long as you make it worth it.
>>
>>18222084
Sounds gay but my man here knows the truth
>>
>>18221849
This

The goal is to be able to control your emotions at will
>>
>>18222153
Yes, this is the only realistic solution. Forget about "removing all emotion", that makes your sound like some fucking weeaboo who has been studying the blade.

Read into stoicism. It essentially involves realising that your emotions affect you, but at the end of the day you are in control of them.
>>
Seclude yourself and let the isolation blur your sense of time. Find something solitary to do, preferably something autistic. After awhile your emotions will dull.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.