[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: million_dollar_extreme_sam_hyde.jpg (94KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
million_dollar_extreme_sam_hyde.jpg
94KB, 1296x730px
I met a girl I really liked. We went on two dates and they were great, then I blew it with some really stupid texts and she said she was sorry but didn't want to see me again. I deleted her from my phone and plan to just move on from it and not make the same mistakes next time.

My question is: is there ever a possibility that the attraction she had for me before I blew it could somehow resurge? Has anyone ever had an experience or heard of an experience where a woman changed her mind about someone after writing them off?

I am not going to count on it, but I was just curious how common it may or may not be.
>>
>>18221733
Depends what you said? If you told her you jack off to children than probably not
>>
What did you say, op? Context is valued on this board.
>>
>>18221733
Move on, you're not ruined

If you have her on Snapchat post some stories of you improving and then message her in a month

Reallllllllyyyyyy not worth the effort considering the amount of fish in the sea
>>
>>18221733
What did you text her exactly?
>>
>>18221733

Not gonna happen, mate. If she was truly attracted to you, she wouldn't have abandoned the ship over a few stupid texts. She was only vaguely interested, wasn't sure about you and then you fucked up, so she made up her mind. Her attraction won't "resurge", because there wasn't that much of it to begin with.
>>
>>18221773

Strange how you know this based on their extremely vague post. Reminds me to never take any advice here seriously.
>>
>>18221749
>>18221746

I took a certain drug that made me act in a certain overly-sensitive way and I blew up her phone with a lot of cringeworthy, needy bullshit. It happened once after the first date and she still agreed to meet (actually initiated after I assumed I was fucked), but then it happened again she told me she didn't want to see me anymore and cancelled the next date.

I figured I used all my chances at this point, so I said good bye and deleted her.
>>
File: 1476003240439.jpg (80KB, 909x939px) Image search: [Google]
1476003240439.jpg
80KB, 909x939px
>>18221733

>is there ever a possibility that the attraction she had for me before I blew it could somehow resurge

Nope.

>Has anyone ever had an experience or heard of an experience where a woman changed her mind about someone after writing them off?

Nah.

>I was just curious how common it may or may not be.

Extremely uncommon. You sperged out and now she doesn't want you. End of story.
>>
It is totally possible if she really did find you physically attractive to begin with. I have done similar things when drunken texting and received calls months later because the physical attraction was really the only thing that mattered. All girls are different, so it really just depends on luck at this point. Just continue as if it is hopeless and if it happens it happens.

Being a betamale doesn't matter that much if you are physically attractive to someone much in the same way a guy could be attracted to a woman that is a complete and utter cunt.
>>
>>18221815
then maybe just try not taking the drug? tell her you're clean
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.