[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4081.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4081.png
1MB, 640x1136px
My 1 year and 4 month ldr (were together for 5 months before ldr) girlfriend has been saying that she "doesn't know how she feels about our relationship" and just told me that she doesn't feel anything at all.

I asked her if she felt like she was depressed and she said yes. We chatted about that for an hour or so and now she's asleep. She's gonna talk to her mom about getting help tomorrow. What can I do to help her?

She goes through swings of lovely doveyness and lack of caring at all about me. I naively thought it was PMS. How can I help her in those hard swings of depression?
>>
Have you considered going back for the weekend?
>>
I went back last weekend cause I felt like I needed to. Made up a bullshit excuse about work. We had a great time and she really enjoyed it. She told me then when she is with me in person she gets distracted from the depression and enjoys life but when I'm not there she is alone with the thoughts in her head.

She had a bit of a fucked up childhood. Taken from her absolutely shitty parents at like 3 and moved around foster care for years. Wasn't adopted until 8 into another fucked up family.
>>
>>18221507
its an 8 hour drive one way too so an expensive weekend
>>
Not depression. She wants other cocks. I've been through this after 2 year rship living together.
>>
>>18221532
Someone has to make a sacrifice. You can't have a relationship of all you're doing is taking on the phone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.