[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone talk some sense into me? Im really paranoid that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-04-13-20-58-09-1.png (841KB, 1367x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-13-20-58-09-1.png
841KB, 1367x1530px
can someone talk some sense into me?

Im really paranoid that ww3 is going to start and that ill have to fight, which i dread more than anything.
>>
Realistically ww3 is not likely, the costs of potential nuclear war is just too high.

If you're in America you won't be drafted. After Vietnam it was noted that the draft was what caused the anti war movement, which ended the military industrial complex's free ride, so the us army was reformed so most non combat jobs like cooking, digging latrines, base building, etc were done by contractors and not soldiers.

This allowed them to have pointless wars like Iraq and Afghanistan without creating huge anti war movements to get in the way of the bottom line.
>>
>>18220806
there will be no war, there's nobody that could stand against america anyway.
>>
>>18220806
Why so scared?
>>
About half the world (and pretty much every country with a decent sized military) vs a couple of broke countries.
I don't think anyone is stupid enough to try it
>>
In terms of foreign policy, very little has actually changed over the past 15-years; we are still trying to prop up pro-American governments in the middle east because we want their oil, plain and simple. Terrorists will always exist and we will always be fighting them and inadvertently creating more through collateral damage and accidents. Despite this, our presence in the middle east has been supported by our massive defense budget (560 billion annual) and a large volunteer group of troops.

This whole Russia/US/Syria tension is all a political distraction orcestrated by all three countries to take heat of a mounting investigation again the Trump administration that is being supported more and more by evidence that him and his administration colluded with the Russian government to get him elected and that they have been influencing our government. In other words, the three counties are workn together. The airstrikes in Syria did minimal damage to a minor air field, destroying a few 30+ year old migs. The MOAB bomb was dropped in a region we've been bombing the hell out of for over a decade.

Regarding N. Korea, they are an incredibly poor country and still have yet to perfect a working long range missile. They pose no threat to anyone but themselves
>>
>>18220829
All the news and stuff got me spooked
>>
This stuff has been happening since the Korean war, and it'll keep happening. It's probably going to be okay, and there's no point in worrying since you can't change anything. I just hope there's no repeat of the Cuban Missile Crisis with Trump in charge.
>>
>>18220806
I dont understand how you can be so scared of it. If somehow the odds really do come out to you being apart of ww3 be a fucking POG and not fight, and if by some chance you cant be a POG and have to be a grunt, then man the fuck up and do it. When I was in marine corps boot camp the drill instructors always told me "nobody cares" or "do you think the enemy cares" well ask yourself that. Does anyone care that you are afraid? Fuck no, so fucking do it and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18220872
No one cares so go get slaughtered for your country. Nice one faggot
>>
>>18220859
Oh look, another leftist 'muh elecshin hakz' plant

If you were on the right, we would call you a conspiracy theorist. But since your delusion happens to be conveniently endorsed by the media engine, you're just a koolaid drinking fool.

Do you honestly think releasing documents on wikileaks is "influencing the election"? News flash, Trump voters didn't vote because of any of the bullshit you spout. They did it because they're living in deindustrialized hell and they want a fucking job. Bathroom rights and border crossers won't do that for them, go fucking figure.
>>
>>18220859
>the three countries are working together.
if it wipes out the middle-east I don't mind at all.
In fact, maybe its for this very reason media is freaking out.
>>
File: The Sexiest President.jpg (638KB, 2954x2247px) Image search: [Google]
The Sexiest President.jpg
638KB, 2954x2247px
>>18220806
don't worry Pruhsident Trump will bomb the shit out of the insurgent terrorists, free the fuck out of North Korea, slap Putin and Assad's shit sideways and completely fix the Israeli-Palestine conflict. And then in his spare time he'll start fixing the starvation problem in Africa because he's already rebuilt all the infrastructure in America. And then all of a sudden you'll turn on CNN and see "The President Trump Wall was just completed".

Trust me, I voted for him. it'll happen.
>>
USA-vs-China is nothing more than a drama addict's wet dream. The entire relationship between them is one of buying and selling. When's the last time you launched artillery at McDonalds?

A third world war would likely go like the other two: a huge international round table forms to spank Germany and take all their gold away, then they're not allowed to merchandise for the coming generations and must deliver free coal to France.
>>
>>18220806
Annihilation of the earth is the best outcome. In the afterlife we can slap God and ask him what he was thinking when he made earth.
>>
>>18221076
>it was my idea of a joke. i'm sorry you guys had to be the punchline.
>>
>>18220872
I'm glad my dad never adopted this obnoxious military persona, he fought in the bloodiest areas of Vietnam but never turned into some annoying testosterone-filled Rambo like anon over here
You're not in Boot Camp anymore, anon, it's okay to get that bullshit out of your brain
>>
File: ronald2.jpg (66KB, 489x334px) Image search: [Google]
ronald2.jpg
66KB, 489x334px
>>18221072
You never heard what happened to Ronald?
>>
>>18221080
>tfw, not actually sorry, just bored.
>>
>>18221072
replace "Germany" with "Saudi Arabia", "gold" with "oil", and "must deliver free coal to France." with "no sharia law"

and we'll have a solution we're all satisfied with
>>
>>18220872
Jesus Christ you crayon-eating boots really can't contain your fucking faux-macho, jingoistic rants about "muhreen boot camp".
Do us all a favor and at least attempt to use your head for something more than a helmet stand before you post.

Some people aren't particularly fond of dying for no real reason, and the fact you can't comprehend that speaks volumes about your mental capacity and maturity. We serve the citizens, the taxpayers of this country, and if you have ever actually been in combat you would know not to wish that upon your country.

t. POG
>>
>>18220859
>inadvertently creating more
the word is deliberately
>>
>>18220826
Tell that to the jungle rice farmers.
>>
>mfw Swiss
>mfw we'll just profit by your misery and selling you tanks and guns and after war, when you're destroyed we'll lend you money with insane interests, making us even richer
top.kök
>>
Literally nothing is going to happen
>>
>>18220806
Common-sense you mean?
>Okay, here it is.

Trump fired a Missle on Syria, during (a Peace-ful investigation) IE; He escalted the problem rather than help solve it.

Not, only does the world now Knows about it. But they will do everything in order to put sanctions on the US. Because this may "Start" a war but nothing set in stone, just yet.
[I do not give out my Sources]
>>
>>18222016
Not true, at all. Syrian gas have been used before, you should learn to do some 'NewsResearch' if you wanna shitpost, cause you aint good at it.
>>
>>18221986
2,000,000 deaths compared to 50,000. And at the end they got to keep north Vietnam. They stood up to America but it wasn't a victory.
>>
>>18220859
Putin/Trump 'beef' is all a coordinated act to slow down accusations that the two are colluding.
>>
File: nuke pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
nuke pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18220806
>mfw I genuinely long for nuclear war.
I want to see this disgusting, rotten, degenerate world burn, so that something pure van rise from the ashes.
>>
>>18220872
Fuck off boot, don't you have a head to clean
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.