[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money Laundry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (4).jpg (11KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
11KB, 196x110px
How do I launder money?
I am washing cars and it gives me around 1k Euros a month.
I live in the Netherlands.
I thought about buying gift cards (from different places) as a solution.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18220765
Why do you feel the need to launder legally acquired money?
>>
Cash money?

Bitcoin

Search Local Bitcoin online
>>
>>18220765
That depends on the rate money is coming in/how much money you have that needs laundering.
Judging by that hourly rate you're a low level-part time employee which makes laundering a lot harder.
>>
>>18220767
I assumed the car-wash job had nothing to do with the amount of illegal money had but that he'd just seen something like BB and hoped he could do something similar.
>>
>>18220769
It is cash
>>
>>18220772
That's why I thought about buying gift cards for bol.com (the dutch version of amazon)
>>
>>18220776
I live on welfare and I have a family to take care of, this is something to keep them motivated at least for a little bit.
>>
>>18220797
I doubt people will trust/be interested in buying gift cards second hand.
If it's a reasonably small amount of money ( Lets say <20k) Just put the illegal money towards groceries and regular purchases and save the money you earn legally from your carwash for bigger purchases
>>
>>18220804
You're living off of welfare /and/ you have yourself a carwash job?
I dont know what your idea of 'keeping them motivated is' but it very much decides what you're going to do with the money.

Your illegal money wont buy a house unless you know the right people. Your illegal money could buy you a car if you know where to go.
Most likely though your illegal money _should_ be used to keep your family afloat whilst you use your legally obtained money to buy the nicer things in life.
Again, I am assuming you have a relatively small amount of illegally obtained money (<20k).
t. fellow dutchbro
>>
>>18220820
I meant buying like 50 euros ones from different places and redeeming them online through a VPN and sending them over to my adress.
>>
>>18220862
Keeping my family motivated I mean like: Buying them clothes when they need it, giving my son a small amount of money so he can buy a toy for himself, my wife may like it when we go eat breakfast at a cafeteria as well. Doing these small things will make it easier for us. Groceries are ofcourse a priority.
>>
>>18220874
Sounds like a pointless hassle that could be traced back to you desu.
>>18220882
This is something very reasonable that could be done with the money. Just pay as much as you can with cash, breakfast at your local caf with the senpai shouldn't cost more than lets say 50, some clothes for your wife could and should be paid with cash.
Eerlijk waar, zo moeilijk is het niet.
>>
>>18220899
My bad. I shortened family to...senpai, which 4chan translates to the word you see here.
To add to my story though; the government really doesn't check individual cases all that much unless you spend your money stupidly. If you earn 15k/year and you're suddenly driving a brand new porsche, yeah they're gonna look into your situation. But as long as your relatively live within your means the gov't doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>18220765
Nice try, Dutch Walter White.
>>
Buy cars do them up and clean them for cash and then sell them on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.